SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:51 am

Andria is a Seattle photographer and it seems no one really picked up on it yet. Seems there's enough ambiguity on the date out there, but really there aren't too many options anyway laugh out loud

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:19 am

Norcalgal wrote:This guessing game is so much more fun that having all the details laid out for us!  Let's speculate on the guest list a bit - do you think Chris Harrison will be there?

I agree!!! It's been so much fun!

I hope NONE of them are there! :stirthepot  My guess Cassie will be there since she posted that blog the other day.

jen689 wrote:RS said in his video chat they are getting married Saturday, January 24th. He sent them a gift which has already been delivered.  I wonder how he got their address?

RS's wedding gift will be late. :stirthepot I have to admit, the fact that there might be another foiler just cracks me up! We have come full circle, if that's the case! :wedding rose bud
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:20 am

I don't think she meant the wedding was this weekend. I think she meant she picked or picks up her dress this weekend.  Who knows?
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:23 am

LOL!  After you get the "guest list" sorted, follow them on twitter to see what they are posting and/or if they are MIA.  Someone will slip up.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:25 am

IrishGal wrote:I don't think she meant the wedding was this weekend. I think she meant she picked or picks up her dress this weekend.  Who knows?

andrialindquist
15 hours ago
picked up my dress for @deshartsock wedding this weekend.

Or picked up my dress this weekend for @deshartsock's wedding. I think she meant the wedding is this weekend. JMO

MiniDiva wrote:LOL!  After you get the "guest list" sorted, follow them on twitter to see what they are posting and/or if they are MIA.  Someone will slip up.  Smiley

That's a good idea! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:34 am

Very smart of them to have a Sunday wedding linked to a holiday weekend! Deep discount in winter, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:08 am

This is so much fun! What are we going to do after the wedding? LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:13 am

giggling Are you guys telling me RS got "kaboomed" again? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:46 am

lexforlife wrote:giggling Are you guys telling me RS got "kaboomed" again? cantstopl

Wouldn't that be awesome?!?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:11 am

BTW, her Seattle based wedding planner is in fact in LA at the moment. :yes: He flew out yesterday.

He hadn't mentioned being in LA or anything else aside from the fact that he has a wedding this weekend, but he's definitely there. How I sleuthed this is just too creepy to share so I won't laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:19 am

stuckinsc wrote:
lexforlife wrote:giggling Are you guys telling me RS got "kaboomed" again? cantstopl

Wouldn't that be awesome?!?

:yes: :yes: :yes:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:42 am

The weather is supposed to be wonderful this weekend in the LA area, close to 80 in some spots. So happy for them. Remember Jason and Molly's with the storm? Des and Chris will have fabulous weather.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17