SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Diana Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:57 pm

She didn't have any tweets before the voice one. I know that for sure.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:08 pm

She joined Oct/2010 and 33 tweets. There aren't 33 tweet since Jan 7th, I don't think, didn't count them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Diana wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:GA, That was her first tweet though.
Ok thanks, I didn't know as I'm not paying close attention to her tweets. Only what I read here.
I may or may not have been stalking her twitter cantstopl #yesihaveaproblem giggling

Diana, soooo funny! So we have a stalker in the group :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Stalker sleuther Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Stalker sleuther Smiley
Exactly giggling

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:43 pm

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Stalker sleuther Smiley
Exactly giggling

Oh :iamsorry: .... did I SAY stalker, oops! what I meant was sleuther Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 44 3806527698 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 44 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:16 pm

Twitter only counts your current tweets so if it says she has 33, she has 33 currently.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:13 pm

FYI, I have been a big follower of the Bachelor for a number of years. Haven't been on one of these forums previously.

Something on this season just has an odor and I wonder if I may have figured it out. C & W seemed to hit the ground running on their relationship. I have to wonder if they might have had some help. I do know the Bachelor Nation has quite a communication system. And what I have seen from Whitneys friend Jackie (sp) and others might have given Chris a heads up on W. ahead of time. Or, as I have thought previously in other seasons, the list of people to watch, may be highly defined for the bach.

Anyhow, I remember on Alis' season Chris said they had a heck of a time keeping her and her #1 apart. And as I recall, he said it happened rather quickly.

What do you think.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Cameron2 wrote:FYI, I have been a big follower of the Bachelor for a number of years. Haven't been on one of these forums previously.

Something on this season just has an odor and I wonder if I may have figured it out. C & W seemed to hit the ground running on their relationship. I have to wonder if they might have had some help. I do know the Bachelor Nation has quite a communication system. And what I have seen from Whitneys friend Jackie (sp) and others might have given Chris a heads up on W. ahead of time. Or, as I have thought previously in other seasons, the list of people to watch, may be highly defined for the bach.

Anyhow, I remember on Alis' season Chris said they had a heck of a time keeping her and her #1 apart.  And as I recall, he said it happened rather quickly.

What do you think.

I noticed that Whitney seemed to be in love with Chris before she ever even talked to him. It is odd to me. They may be a perfect fit, but I always question when it seems like the person is in love without ever getting to know the lead or even the other way around.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Cameron2 wrote:FYI, I have been a big follower of the Bachelor for a number of years. Haven't been on one of these forums previously.

Anyhow, I remember on Alis' season Chris said they had a heck of a time keeping her and her #1 apart.  And as I recall, he said it happened rather quickly.

What do you think.

I remember hearing that they had a hard time editing Meredith's season because it was so obvious whenever she and Ian were anywhere near each other. I've always thought it must be hard for the lead to fain interest in so many of the contestants. I wonder how often leads have to struggle to keep their facial expressions in check?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

What do you think.

I noticed that Whitney seemed to be in love with Chris before she ever even talked to him.  It is odd to me.  They may be a perfect fit, but I always question when it seems like the person is in love without ever getting to know the lead or even the other way around.

I guess I got a different impression. I don't think Whitney is anything more than liking Chris a lot by this time in the show.

welcomesign  Cameron. I don't think Chris knew of Whitney before the show but it's something to discuss if you do.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan