SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sunday Cozies by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by vivi2 Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:50 pm

I'm wondering what happened to her sweatpants? LOL

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:53 pm

I'm betting Sean approves of her choice of cozies. :Nod:

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:13 pm

@SeanLowe09: Liam Neeson has made the exact same movie 13 times in a row.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:18 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lol Sean:
seanloweksu: I wanna put some ketchup on those hotdogs!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:20 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lol Sean:
seanloweksu: I wanna put some ketchup on those hotdogs!

I bet you do Seanie..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:20 pm

I'd be freaked out not having curtains or shutters on those doors at night. I don't think they do in their bedroom either and it would creep me out that if someone got in their backyard or the neighbors were nosy that they could see right in.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Alert the media everyone, Sean finally changed his IG profile picture. He had the same one since he opened his account. It is now a picture of him and his wife holding up their arms after being pronounced husband and wife. Good job Sean. Way to join 2014.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:24 pm

lipsis wrote:I'd be freaked out not having curtains or shutters on those doors at night. I don't think they do in their bedroom either and it would creep me out that if someone got in their backyard or the neighbors were nosy that they could see right in.

I agree.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Sean's new IG profile pic. PINKHEART

sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:30 pm

vivi2 wrote:
lipsis wrote:I'd be freaked out not having curtains or shutters on those doors at night. I don't think they do in their bedroom either and it would creep me out that if someone got in their backyard or the neighbors were nosy that they could see right in.

I agree.

The have a big wooden fence if you look out that window and that would keep any peeping tom far away from looking in. If someone got into their back yard I would hope they have their property alarmed. I would hate not having shades in the bedroom however, that would freak me out no matter what.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Cats reply on her IG

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom