SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:43 am

^Your avi reminds me that I wish we got to see and hear more from them in that US Weekly video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:44 am

It took me awhile to get it! cantstopl I blame my headache. Good one Mr. Lowe.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:14 am

joyjoy wrote:
umngirl wrote:cantstopl As in Marshmel Lowe.  laugh out loud
‏@SeanLowe09 1m

Catherine and I have figured out what we're naming our first son: Marshmel.
Very funny! LOL
I love your avi, joyjoy! Where did that pic come from? I've never seen it before.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:30 am

Where can I see the US Weekly video? I seem to have missed it. Thanks for any help. Appreciate it.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:55 am

Barbrn78 wrote:Where can I see the US  Weekly video? I seem to have missed it. Thanks for any help. Appreciate it.

Picture taken from US weekly, if you scroll down the article the last one was seancat funny face pic. The video, too briefly!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:15 am

joyjoy Thank you very much!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:20 am

Can you just imagine when Catherine gets pregnant how these two will be even funnier? Can't wait.

HAVE A HAPPY AND BLESSED SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:52 am

You are riht guys, I can just see the names in front of me:
Girls:
Itsa Lowe
Belle Lowe
Swinga Lowe
Boys:
Hardly Lowe
Tide Lowe
Speak Lowe
Hope it's a silly, sunny, fun Sunday everyone.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:58 am

Oh Lord even with brunch Mimosas yet to come my silly mind just thought of Juan Pab Lowe but I guess that's differentiate out!!!!!! rofl rofl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:18 pm

There are endless possibilities with the last name Lowe. My personal faves are for a boy: High and for a girl: first name Sweet with a middle initial N.

Sadly I think little Marshmel will be left on the "No" list when they actually need to pick names.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:23 pm

Besides, I already named their first borns..boy = Shane and girl = Shauna.

The end.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Love your new avi, lipsis. Captured well. Stared at it soooooo many times with a smile.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom