SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I just found it, but it will be hard for others to find - why can't we keep it up there for at least another week?
 Is that the rule?

It's going to be moved anyway, there are too many threads that don't apply now. We are organizing to make things easier and in an orderly fashion. Smiley

Nick has his own category with media threads. Clicking "view new posts" top right hand corner of any page, or bottom right hand corner of any page, shows you all the threads with new posts. You can pick and choose which ones you want to read.

If you'd rather go to the home page, then go to BACHELOR & BACHELORETTE FAN FORUMS - DISCUSSIONS where all the other fan forums are.

Go to Bachelor and Bachelorette Former Contestants Fan Forums

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:45 pm

grace8136 wrote:I promised myself that I wouldn't speculate on this show anymore, but I can't help myself. I need a 12 step program.  :crazed Have you guys seen the talk on sm about Josh's suit jacket being tailored for Nick?  I didn't pay much attention but went to find a pic of him at the FRC. It was tight, but what I also noticed was that he was wearing a (subtle) polka dot tie. stop me now.  :hidingchair

Interesting! The first thing I did when Josh started walking towards the FRC was laugh and say to my hubs "couldn't they at least get him a jacket that fit for the FRC" the gaping was so obvious and pronounced I kept hoping he'd upbotton it. Never occurred to me it could have been fitted for someone else before a last minute switcheroo.

And good for Nick getting a moment in the limelight. I've never seen an F2 get so much media when there is also a happy couple making the rounds. Hope a video of the access Hollywood interview will surface. Billy Bush cracks me up and usually has a lot to say about this show. His tweets during the finale were great.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:46 pm

Cecilia wrote:
emad0722 wrote:I don't even follow Andi but her latest tweet popped up about holding her tongue Smiley I laughed. Am I evil??

I don't like that now she is being associated with the term "slut" at all but I don't think that was his intention.
I think she is probably beyond pissed that this is how her season ended. But there are consequences to the way you treat people.

IA....she probably should not have acted the way she did to him though, I don't remember any b'ette that was not nice to their F2 in the history of this show. Even the interviewers are saying she was icy cold to Nick, I will be  scratch to find out why she was so mean to Nick, still makes no sense to me. From the minute she walked onto the stage, it was as if she was prepared to give it to him big time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:46 pm

I don't think Nick should make any apologies for what he said. Good for him! The sl*t talk is purely social media and not his fault. He has been nothing but gracious.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:50 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I don't think Nick should make any apologies for what he said. Good for him! The sl*t talk is purely social media and not his fault. He has been nothing but gracious.

:Nod: :WAVEY: 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Extra video:

‘Bachelorette’ Nick Viall: ‘I Said What I Had to Say’

http://www.extratv.com/2014/07/30/bachelorette-nick-viall-i-said-what-i-had-to-say/

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 7 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:56 pm

[quote="mercieme"]
Cecilia wrote:
emad0722 wrote:I don't even follow Andi but her latest tweet popped up about holding her tongue Smiley I laughed. Am I evil??

I don't like that now she is being associated with the term "slut" at all but I don't think that was his intention.
I think she is probably beyond pissed that this is how her season ended. But there are consequences to the way you treat people.

IA....she probably should not have acted the way she did to him though, I don't remember any b'ette that was not nice to their F2 in the history of this show. Even the interviewers are saying she was icy cold to Nick, I will be  scratch to find out why she was so mean to Nick, still makes no sense to me. From the minute she walked onto the stage, it was as if she was prepared to give it to him big time.[/quote

Yes, even DeAnna seemed compassionate to Jason when he asked her why she let him get down on one knee? I did not care for DeAnna but she at least looked sorry during Jason's bit on ATFR.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Thank you MOT!!!
He really is a well-spoken articulate guy, his answers are all consistent in all the interviews, and he takes full responsibility for what he's done/said:"I understand it's controversial and it might be polarizing. I understand all that and I accept full responsibility for what I said'.
I give him props for that! yes 
He looks really really FINE  eyedrool 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:06 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I can't follow the breadcrumb, I had to bookmark it

GA - what about keeping a nick fan thread where it was for a few days with a link and instructions to the new thread? You could lock it. Just a suggestion.

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:12 pm

relaxing wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I promised myself that I wouldn't speculate on this show anymore, but I can't help myself. I need a 12 step program.  :crazed Have you guys seen the talk on sm about Josh's suit jacket being tailored for Nick?  I didn't pay much attention but went to find a pic of him at the FRC. It was tight, but what I also noticed was that he was wearing a (subtle) polka dot tie. stop me now.  :hidingchair

Interesting!  The  first thing I did when Josh started walking towards the FRC was laugh and say to my hubs "couldn't they at least get him  a jacket that fit for the FRC" the gaping was so obvious and pronounced I kept hoping he'd upbotton it.  Never occurred to me it could have been fitted for someone else before a last minute switcheroo.

And good for Nick getting a moment in the limelight. I've never seen an F2 get so much media when there is also a happy couple making the rounds.  Hope a video of the access Hollywood interview will surface.  Billy Bush cracks me up and usually has a lot to say about this show.  His tweets during the finale were great.

I think I heard somewhere - I'll try to find it - that Josh gained 20 pounds during filming. They would have provided suits for both of the men, or have the men provide their own because in the ideal Bach world, both go to the FRC.

I will say that when I heard about the 20lbs I laughed and thought back to the airplane video where Nick says "...he just eats, sleeps, and sh*ts ..."
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:15 pm

sdmom wrote:I usually click View Posts since last visit on Home page, so much easier

As stated: when you come to this forum if you click on view new posts all the threads you have not visited will come up.

This is what we mods do to see keep up to snuff with the postings.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Guys the Extra interview was exactly what MOT posted.

The Entertainment Today with Nancy O'Dell has more details.

Nancy asked Nick about the plane vid that RS released, he said I suppose there was a lot of firsts for me with this this experience, he was talking to his parents on the phone when he was being recorded. He said that was the next day after he got dumped, he was really heart broken. He knows that Josh is mad at him and he understands why but it was very raw for him at the time. Next segment they plan to show later is the answer to the question as to how he felt about their intimate time together was and we have seen that in the video that MOT posted where he blushed before he responded.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips