SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:11 pm

When I was young, we used to say "one more sleep"! That's all we have left!!

#TEAMNICK from day 1!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 pm

I still believe Nick is F1.  I could be totally wrong, but don't think I am.  It's easy to have doubts with the spoilers out there, but there is just too much funny business going on with the SM, and an executive producer being in Milwaukee etc. for me to just sit back and accept Josh is F1.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by b Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:14 pm

sbolduc wrote:I have to say that I thought I had finally stopped watching this show when I didn't watch last season. I didn't know a lot about Andi, I had heard mixed things. But I thought I will take a look at the guys and see if there are any that peak my interest and will make it worth while to watch. I also did a little research on here and RS site to learn a little more about Andi herself.

The first guy that caught my attention was Eric, he definitely drew me in and I quickly watched all of his videos on his website. I found him absolutely captivating. Once we knew he left pretty early on, the next guy that kind of drew me in (not to the same extent) was Brian, he seemed cute in a non-assuming way.

Then the final four were announced Josh and Marcus, who seemed to be early favourites on this board, and two unknowns Chris and Nick. I love when a lead surprises me, so I jumped to wanting Chris to be "the one", the small town farmer from Iowa, mainly because he was physically appealing to me. I still had a little part of me that was routing for Nick, mainly because a lot of people including myself immediately predicted that he was the F4 guy, without knowing really anything about him.

Then we started to learn a little more, he got the FIR, the 3rd week 1-on-1, the romantic Venice date, hometown GDR and extra SQT, we learned he was sensitive (he cried when seeing his friends), that he needed a lot of reassurance which Andi consistently gave him, and I realized I had completely underestimated this guy, I was intrigued. I remember I was in Mexico on vacation and realized I wonder if the final 2 had been released, so I checked my phone (the only time on my vacation I did laugh out loud) and I was secretly wishing for a Chris and Nick final, the two guys that had been written off so quickly when the guys were released. So, I was disappointed that it wasn't these two but even more surprised that Nick the guy I had so quickly written off, as the F2 guy.

Then the infamous video came out, I thought as soon as I saw RS' post, I am going to hate this guy. Instead of hating him, the video made me an instant fan. For the first time I had seen a completely unedited (IMO) video of a contestant, after they had been let go. Instead of saying "she wasn't worth it" or "I was just in the bubble I see I wasn't in love now" or "at least I have a shot of the Bachelor" or "well at least I got to travel" all he could talk about was Andi, their special connection, how he loved her family, wanting a life outside the bubble, and the guy she chose over him. No matter what else came out about this season, believing that the video was real, I will always believe that Nick's feelings, within the confines of the process, for Andi were completely genuine, that video convinced me of that.

Through out the season we were introduced to a man who was analytical, salty, serious, passionate, sensitive, nervous, intellectual, sweet, thoughtful and kind. He was incredible forthwright and blunt, and could resolve a "potential" issue within one conversation. I believe he challenged himself, the process and Andi herself.

Just wanted to say I enjoyed this season because of Nick, there are few seasons where I truly enjoy getting to know one of the contestants, one contestant who surprises you, so thank you Nick, you have made this season worth while. Wish you all the best!

I agree Good Post 

I have browsed over the weekend, reading all the Nick love.     goteam    It is so enjoyable to come to this thread where there is Nick love and fun -and-yet a positive discussion of Nick being F1 or F2.  Nick has made the season for me.  I typically have a favorite but not really emotionally invested, but Nick changed that this season.  I believe I've seen a real LS.  I don't see how Andi could let go of their relationship....if she did, I agree w others on here that part of her will always wonder (even if she doesn't admit it).

I still don't understand why they don't want suspense leading up to the finale??!!!??!?!?

b

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:23 pm

rosesrREd wrote:I still believe Nick is F1.  I could be totally wrong, but don't think I am.  It's easy to have doubts with the spoilers out there, but there is just too much funny business going on with the SM, and an executive producer being in Milwaukee etc. for me to just sit back and accept Josh is F1.

It could be bachelor-related too. He is looking mighty fine these days and seems to have some professional photos done for whatever reason.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:23 pm

SueSt wrote:
mimitalks wrote:Feel free to put this in the clues thread, if you feel so moved. Still Team Nick.
Things I've noted: In the opening scenes getting ready to introduce the men -- Nick in second group of men getting in limo shots. He is hidden at first, camera cuts away before you see him, shadowy him about to get in limo - Andi says 25 men to find what I'm looking for

she says she really believes her - great love - (two words seem to be dubbed) is somewhere waiting in that group of men - he's in the group that is next shown toasting "to Andi" - Nick again hidden (this time by the drink he is toasting)

Andi says (voiceover) as she is coming out of mansion in greeting gown. I feel so lucky. I'm about to meet my husband.
Somebody says I'm excited to finally meet her. Chris is shown, then Nick (yes, looking excited, eyebrows  go up) You hear him say, but don't see it. "She's gotta be nervous, like us". The next thing Andi's telling Chris H. she's so excited, but so nervous. Mind-reader? Ha-ha. No Josh shown in the first limo or group of men walking scenes

Interesting...Marquel is in the first limo (he was part of first group shown
walking, getting in Limo that Nick was in). Nick is shown later, after lamp guy, I think.
She clearly digs polka dot tie, way he wore a suit. Nick front and center at toast
after rose ceremony, clearly not as skeptical, right? Josh by him.
--------------------------------
ABC commercial? bachelorette promo  - flash of shots - noticed bird man shots twice, vo my life is about to change, her walking in masquerade gown, Josh talking about how natural, how great it is when he's with her over her kissing Nick in Venice, then shot of Josh and her dancing, he tells her she makes him happy, then Nick voiceover? I can totally see myself growing old with her over her sledding with Eric. (just a thought. tbt reference to Sean and Catherine in the snow? When she said she could see him as an old man?)

Andi's VO there are things that I felt that I didn't even know were possible over her kissing Chris. Then closeup of Nick saying he is 100% crazy about her. Andi vo during fireworks kiss he sees every part of me, there is that connection I cannot even deny over her and Josh close up kiss. Nick and her at Venice again him telling her that once you have something special you are afraid you are going to lose it.

You hear Nick say she's my girl, then they show him telling the guys I am not interested in your dates.

May 1st abc promo - focus on nick shots first date - things we didn't see...but were told about.
her first time in helicopter Eric's date, then later she's excited on Nick's first time in a helicopter
On Chris' date Andi talks about love for a lifetime - she later says level of passion with Nick is once in a lifetime (at least twice).
During Chris' date, Andi talks about liking people who are sweet and genuine. Said that about Nick in first ITM after First Impression Rose.
Also during Chris' date she talks about it takes gut to break off an engagement when it is just not right. (maybe a voiceover).
Andi also talks during that date about not just good, but great. (theme of great love - later discussed by Andi and Nick).
My opinion - if the feelings of love had been there with Chris, it might have been him and Nick at the end. They did seem on the same page early on and I think she really liked Chris, (another reference to them both looking for great love - not just good, not settling for just
good, and she said she was so happy right now) but again my opinion - here comes Nick! game over.
Date night card at second cocktail party. discussion about perfect connection, both wanting good, not great. What has she talked about regarding him the whole season? Their great connection. Sitting by him and J.J. (another guy I felt she was really leaning  toward) when
Chris came to get her for the rose ceremony. Nick V. had a polka dot handkerchief that ceremony. Remember polka dot cup and dress of Andi when little with polka dots. Coincidence or clues??? She kissed Josh first, but had a whole day and good night date with our Nick. positive thinking...
Description of Nick during their first one-on-one, they don't say again the rest of the season, it seems that she talks about the connection and passion instead - she feels giddy, romantic, that spark with their kissing. Skeptic Nick, but still ecstatic about going on his first one-on-one. "Normal" date, so she can get to know him. Guys already jealous. One of ABC's TV promos talk about 3 little words. Jea-lou-sy. The marriage talk on their date. Discussion of possibility of falling in love with the idea of someone, not them. (recognition of the dangers of the bubble) He will recognize real love because he felt he has had it.

Andi starts seeing that connection - 100% potential. Talks about their having so much in common. She wants to turn him (the skeptic) into a believer by developing real feelings for him. Challenge? Note: no like challenge with Josh. He's already declared her "his" by the second cocktail party.

Discussion after mime date - Andi ITM talks about he sees who she is, and the mental/emotional connection off the charts. Andi tells him
he's causing a ruckus in her mind. During the surprise one-on-one (Venice) Andi discusses being heartbroken by Nick if he turns out not to be who she thought. Real feelings IMO. (You can't be heartbroken by someone you don't care about. Voiceover during masquerade hall date. Nick ITM is falling in love. Rose would validate those feelings.

Andi voiceover "Nick looks amazing. In his tux, he looks like a Prince."  (VO) Date in Venice with Nick has been amazing. Never did I think we would be in the 6th week and he would be saying he's falling in love with me. Feels good to hear it (slight emphasis I hear) from Nick. She doesn't want it to end. If I end up with Nick, I could look back on this date and say Ok, Venice is where I think I fell in love with him. Makes me very hopeful for the future. Clearly liked him stealing her away at the next cocktail party. That is a man. Very expressive about that, and the fact he couldn't wait to kiss her. The sneak over in Brussels. Yes, totally set up. His reason? Going into hometowns - he needed to know where she was at.

He's been persistent all his life, especially when something is important to him. She squeals with him. A sign she is excited and falling, too. Regardless of the date she just came off of, and the one she would be going on "tomorrow.

4 on 1 date, winner gets hometown for sure and a private date. No contest. Nick wins. Chris is a close? second, I think.

Chris seems to be her "Sean" (per Emily's season) Passion not there, but everything else fits.

We all saw Andi hug and keep holding on to Nick and squealing at the start of FS date. Girlfriend kept nudging him with her knee the entire time they talked until the reading of the storybook, then switched to massaging his leg. I totally see her besotted with him at this point. When she says "I love hearing that" to his quiet declaration of "I love you, Andi" it is barely breathed on the way to the "kiss". But that smile before, and the ITM immediately confirming that happiness on hearing it (which we did not get with Josh - that I can remember) was so telling to me. What conflicts are left? He's out of the house with the other guys, she's seen him interact positively with close friends and how he is in real life (as opposed to the bubble where the guys were probably encouraged to be jealous of him), got a green light from the family (which she voiced). Hy? Edit, edit, edit and voiceovers to make it seem Hy is intimidating him - a new problem. Are we to believe Josh (who has had way less time) can match Nick in the "great love" department? I don't see it. His "romantic" gift is sports-oriented.

Great summary, Mimi; thanks for putting this together.
Vs. Josh's baseball card - Nick's gift is soooo romantic and meaningful (his words) and links the past to their future -
Vs. Josh' ILY on his FD - she smiles and touches Josh's arm; nothing half as intimate as the kisses she shares with Nick or the smiling PI (you noted) which comes after.
The editing for the preview is there to create doubt - but we'll see tomorrow.... this is no contest!!   :yes: 
I mean.... the girl is dunzo  :WAVEY:  (Hi Mura!!)

hi Sue!!  :WAVEY: n great recap Mimi! yes 
im still working on my last crumb and a melancholic tribute 4 y'all  bestbud! 
of course! the homeygirl was dunzo eversince that romantic and passionate first kiss on the Lizard Canyon (Nick's IG pic- Ahem!)  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:25 pm

torybean wrote::WAVEY: Notarose........meant to respond to your post earlier today before the thread was closed re: the background on my avatar.  

Agree that it could be SB at the location of their first date.....so romantic  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart Thanks for pointing that out.  yes 

If so, can't wait to see the entire spread!!!

:WAVEY:  it really does resemble the landscape. I would love that too!  cheerleader 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:30 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
torybean wrote:I don't want GOOD.......I want GREAT.....LOVE!!!......Epi 2 convo between Nick & Andi.

blowkiss 

Looking forward to FRC/AFTR....it's going to be GREAT!!!!!

I see you have Nick's IG picture as you avi.  That is a really good picture.  What are your thoughts of his many IGs the past 2 days?

I'm just glad Nick is starting to receive more of positive support on IG  :yes: 

His latest IG activity is of course sanctioned by tptb...perhaps part of positive pr efforts.....it's working....the ladies are loving it  giggling 

As for my avatar....i won't be surprised to see this and similar from this photo shoot.....in say for perhaps....an upcoming publication.....maybe....hmmmm...we shall see? Hugesmile 

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:32 pm

notarose wrote:
torybean wrote::WAVEY: Notarose........meant to respond to your post earlier today before the thread was closed re: the background on my avatar.  

Agree that it could be SB at the location of their first date.....so romantic  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart Thanks for pointing that out.  yes 

If so, can't wait to see the entire spread!!!

:WAVEY:  it really does resemble the landscape.  I would love that too!   cheerleader 

Didn't Andi supposedly have a photoshoot that same week (before the MTA) that Nick was in California 2 weeks ago. Remember someone commented on the instragram of her talking about a photoshoot she did.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:34 pm

torybean wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
torybean wrote:I don't want GOOD.......I want GREAT.....LOVE!!!......Epi 2 convo between Nick & Andi.

blowkiss 

I see you have Nick's IG picture as you avi.  That is a really good picture.  What are your thoughts of his many IGs the past 2 days?

I'm just glad Nick is starting to receive more of positive support on IG  :yes: 

His latest IG activity is of course sanctioned by tptb...perhaps part of positive pr efforts.....it's working....the ladies are loving it  giggling 

As for my avatar....i won't be surprised to see this and similar from this photo shoot.....in say for perhaps....an upcoming publication.....maybe....hmmmm...we shall see? Hugesmile 

It could be for next bachelor or maybe something else but will curious to see what we find out as time goes on.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:36 pm

SueSt wrote:

blowkiss 

Yes, Tory, it's going to be great.  Can't wait!! 
beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart whipped cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader 

Ok guys you are too much l have been trying since 6:30 to get 2 loads of laundry done.  My son keeps yelling up at me washer is calling, hubby yelling down at me arent u finished laundry yet it was 6:30 when u started.  He thinks lm laughing at the tv its this darn computer lm laughing at and l dont have to heart to tell him that.  My cheeks are sore cantstopl laughing.  Keep it up the spirits are great put l do have to attend to my laundry or its going to be a long nite if l sit here any longer. (l have been rtrying to send for the past 10 min which doesnt help matters )yes

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Andi Dorfman twitter
Can you smell the finale? 2 days! Ahhhhh #thebachelorette

photo AF1A97E2-5A4C-47AA-A71D-0B49E9F9E1B9_zps1pfaljt1.jpg

From "Romeo & Juliet":
"...O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection
which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself."

Is this Andi's way of telling us the spoiled F1 name is wrong?

Aside: the only reference to "smell" this season was at the brewery during Nick's HTD. It was a scene at the vat during the "tour".  Andi said it was a 1st for her. Then they went into the bar where the taps read "Nick & Andi".

Cody's date card for the Italy date: Romeo was crossed out ("doff thy name") as was Juliet ("And for that name which is no part of thee, take all myself").  Nick was the one who read the date card in a deleted scene on ABC website. No one else was in the room.  He said to Cody, "wear tights".  That was the date Andi wore very tight pants during the night portion that many people were commenting on.

It was also the epi where Cody and Nick were in the sauna together.  Our first shot of Nick "unapologetically" (as his sister said during the HTD) sensual.

photo 834F182E-1535-4187-92F2-54D5FEBAB28D_zpskh3sj68l.jpg

Different names; different ending. A great love story made better..."as you wish".

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:58 pm

notarose wrote:Andi Dorfman twitter
Can you smell the finale? 2 days! Ahhhhh #thebachelorette

photo AF1A97E2-5A4C-47AA-A71D-0B49E9F9E1B9_zps1pfaljt1.jpg

From a Romeo & Juliet:
"...O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection
which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself."

Is this Andi's way of telling us the spoiled F1 name is wrong?

Aside: the only reference to "smell" this season was at the brewery during Nick's HTD. It was a scene at the vat during the "tour".  Andi said it was a 1st for her. Then they went into the bar where the taps read "Nick & Andi".

Cody's date card for the Italy date: Romeo was crossed out ("doff thy name") as was Juliet ("And for that name which is no part of thee, take all myself").  Nick was the one who read the date card in a deleted scene on ABC website.   He said to Cody, "wear tights".  That was the date Andi wore very tight pants during the night portion that many people were commenting on.
It was also the epi where Cody and Nick were in the sauna together.  Our first shot of Nick "unapologetically" (as his sister said during the HTD) sensual.

photo 834F182E-1535-4187-92F2-54D5FEBAB28D_zpskh3sj68l.jpg

Different names; different ending. A great love story made better..."as you wish".

Ahhh i looove me a poetic version of notarose heartbeat keep preaching girl!  giggling 

Heck, i 'smelled ' something stink in The Fleissian World eversince ep.3. laugh out loud  :uptonogood  :pout 

i cant wait for the adorb mess FRC of the Great beatingheart . Bring it on!  2pop

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3