SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 51 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:14 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  1m
Regardless of the outcome tonight, thank you ALL for your unconditional support and love, it has truly meant everything to me!  #veryblessed

I JUST love this man!!!!

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Oh hey there Josh! So sweet!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 51 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 51 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 51 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:15 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Thank goodness for my iPhone so I can keep checking the board and posting while on the bus commuting home!

Me too! I'm so disappointed in myself, I said I would wait until I got home giggling 

So. TEMPTING. I would do the exact same thing y'all, don't feel bad. giggling I was even checking the board on my Android phone in the doc's office this morning *ssh*

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:16 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Haha! You're not fooling anyone, Josh Smiley

For real! Regardless of the outcome?? Awe josh you are too cute! Why don't you just continue feeding andi her sushi, mmmk?
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Aww Joshy we will always support you :cutesmile!: 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:16 pm

"Josh is a very personable guy, very friendly and athletic looking," Shiro said. "I remember when I was moving to Pelican Marsh, he came over to the outdoor storage shed and did the job. Then one time I went to watch a game in Athens, Georgia and Josh was living with his brother. I asked Josh, 'Where am I going to stay?' He said, 'You can take my room and I'll sleep on the couch.'

"If you've seen the show, Josh has a huge dog. That night, Josh said his dog was going to sleep with him on the couch. I don't know if he got a lot of sleep, but that's the type of kid he is."

This is one of the many reasons I love Josh. He is simply amazing!

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/local/naples/2014/07/28/naples-man-rooting-grandson-the-bachelorette/13287815/

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:17 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Haha! You're not fooling anyone, Josh Smiley

For real! Regardless of the outcome?? Awe josh you are too cute! Why don't you just continue feeding andi her sushi, mmmk?

cantstopl  lolpanda rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
biolalyss wrote:I'm with you, Erin_Elizabeth... I keep hitting "refresh" to see the new posts here!  giggling 

I'm Erin. Elizabeth is my middle name!  :WAVEY:

Oops. Sorry Erin! I love reading your posts  Smiley 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:19 pm

biolalyss wrote:
Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
biolalyss wrote:I'm with you, Erin_Elizabeth... I keep hitting "refresh" to see the new posts here!  giggling 

I'm Erin. Elizabeth is my middle name!  :WAVEY:

Oops. Sorry Erin! I love reading your posts  Smiley 

It happens, ees ok ( cantstopl )!  :yes: Hugesmile Aww thanks hun, I love reading all yall's posts too! #teamsushi

It's sure gettin Joshalicious up in here!!

Last edited by Erin_Elizabeth on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:20 pm

thirteen wrote:
"Josh is a very personable guy, very friendly and athletic looking," Shiro said. "I remember when I was moving to Pelican Marsh, he came over to the outdoor storage shed and did the job. Then one time I went to watch a game in Athens, Georgia and Josh was living with his brother. I asked Josh, 'Where am I going to stay?' He said, 'You can take my room and I'll sleep on the couch.'

"If you've seen the show, Josh has a huge dog. That night, Josh said his dog was going to sleep with him on the couch. I don't know if he got a lot of sleep, but that's the type of kid he is."

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/local/naples/2014/07/28/naples-man-rooting-grandson-the-bachelorette/13287815/

Staaaap it  :tissuebox 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:22 pm

I was watching "Dating Naked" (only 1 episode, promise) and there was a Southern girl on there who kept saying Staaap just like Andi!  giggling 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:23 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
thirteen wrote:

Staaaap it  :tissuebox 

Oh no, I'm already running out of tissues and the show hasn't even started yet. :tissuebox 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye