SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 40 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 51 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:57 pm

nannymargie wrote:
laurentx wrote:
Soleil wrote:Getting ready for the most beautiful ending ever right here in La La land!  cheerleader  handwave 

Josh gives me hope that there are good hearted guys with good intentions out there...He's perfect! Nuff said!!

Okay.. now if I lived there I wouldn't be able to wait for the west coast airing.. would be staking out the live finale studio location laugh out loud! Hope they don't waste our time with alot of live audience fluff tonight.. cannot wait!!!

They do the final couple such a disservice with it being live.  The need to STAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!

IA I would rather see clips of what was left on the cutting room floor with the happy couple explaining what went on in that particular moment.

BTW the excitement in this thread is over the top!!!  clapping! 6 hours East Coast!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Happy Finale Monday!! 6 hours to go!!  High clap Praying that the live streams work for me cause I can not wait 3 extra hours!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 40 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 40 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 40 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 40 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 pm

jlccaz wrote:I believe "gob-smacked" is the scientific word.  Of course, if you haven't had a girlfriend in five years, she's probably lucky he didn't pass out.

lolpanda He looked like he was about to jump her. Love this.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandma Peg Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:Hey  handwave 
I´m cheering from Germany!!!
Tomorrow I`ll be am mess! ATFR ends 4am for me an work starts at 6am
 2pop celebrate group hug beatingheart 
Guten tag! From where in Gernany will you be watching?

Near to Munich !!!

LOVE Germany. My oldest son born in Landstuhl...I lived in Zweibruecken for 2 years also.!

Cheering JoDi on from Southern Illinois!
Grandma Peg
Grandma Peg

Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Relalou wrote:rewatching the baseball card gift for the nth time.  Andi's face as she turns the card over to read the back reminds me of my kids at Christmas:  All the excited anticipation of what is to come.  Then she is so savoring every phrase that we hear her read - taking her time and turning it all over in her mind.  She is SO gone at this point.

What? I missed that so must go back and watch for 20th time! giggling  I just love his laugh, it's one of those that makes me smile when I hear it #teamjosh
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:10 pm

lstiff wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
teachturtle wrote:

Wow, there are a lot of us Georgia Girls!!! Smiley

MJC, ME!!! ME!!! ME!!!! :yes: PLEASE!!

:jumpyay: Georgia to represent our Joshy!!

I am in Charlotte, NC now but I'm GA raised and still have lots of roots there! (Dublin area) YAY #TeamJosh #TeamGeorgia #Bulldawgs  cheerleader  cheerleader  cheerleader  cheerleader

I was in Charlotte, NC this whole weekedn for my nieces' wedding. Lived in Charlotte for 22 years and moved n GA in 2012. Love it here, but it 's gona be more exciting now with Jodi here.

Team Joshulious!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:10 pm

SO EXCITED! Less than 6 hours! Having friends over for a finale party to celebrate this perfect couple  Hugesmile 
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:10 pm

"You shouldn't trust the storyteller; only trust the story." Neil Gaiman

Just saw this quote! How appropriate is it for us now? I did venture out of this thread for a while this morning, but I safely returned to my happy place!
FM has tried to put a believable story together from the beginning, but Andi's and Josh's story speaks volumes without any of his help!!

teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Can I just say that I am absolutely WORTHLESS at work today? I can't concentrate, I couldn't sleep last night. I cannot wait until 8:00. Imagine if we are this excited, how must they feel. Clearly Momma Murray is excited!! Josh and Andi have to be over the moon, about to bust a gut excited!! This has been the BEST SEASON EVER and I have watched every.single.one!! They are by far, THE BEST!!! Love them and have loved every part of being on this message board. I'm soooo happy I found it, though I'll have to admit, my productivity has been an all time low since this season aired! HA!! 5 hours and 50 minutes!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
sallysue47 wrote:Cheering for Josh from Indiana!

Yea, Cheering for Josh from Duluth, GA. cheerleader 

My daughter is going to be teaching at Harris this year.  She starts tomorrow but said she's going to try and stay up tonight.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Grandma Peg wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Guten tag! From where in Gernany will you be watching?

Near to Munich !!!

LOVE Germany. My oldest son born in Landstuhl...I lived in Zweibruecken for 2 years also.!

Cheering JoDi on from Southern Illinois!
Small world! I went to Zweibruecken HS my junior year, before we moved to Ramstein AFB, and I graduated from Kaiserslautern HS.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:13 pm

DawgFan wrote:Can I just say that I am absolutely WORTHLESS at work today?  I can't concentrate, I couldn't sleep last night.  I cannot wait until 8:00.  Imagine if we are this excited, how must they feel.  Clearly Momma Murray is excited!!  Josh and Andi have to be over the moon, about to bust a gut excited!!  This has been the BEST SEASON EVER and I have watched every.single.one!!  They are by far, THE BEST!!!  Love them and have loved every part of being on this message board.  I'm soooo happy I found it, though I'll have to admit, my productivity has been an all time low since this season aired!  HA!!  5 hours and 50 minutes!!!!

DITTO DAWGFAN.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 51 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye