SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by emptysquares Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:03 am

Didn't his Instagram tag his location as the Standard though?

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:05 am

Yes it did. Great point. I forgot about that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:16 am

I know you guys probably saw this, but I think it's so cute that Andi favorited this tweet.

Lil Norah's at it again! She loves @jmurbulldog it's hilarious! Watch out @AndiDorfman you've got competition! ;)
In the picture the baby points to Josh.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:40 am

Who will be more nervous for the FRC, Andi or Josh? Who will cry first? Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:42 am

1funnyfish wrote:Who will be more nervous for the FRC, Andi or Josh? Who will cry first? Smiley

Josh will be more nervous. The most important question of his life. They both will cry!  :yes:  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:02 am

soccermom333 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Who will be more nervous for the FRC, Andi or Josh? Who will cry first? Smiley

Josh will be more nervous.  The most important question of his life.  They both will cry!   :yes:  :cutesmile!: 
And Andi will wipe his tears...
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:05 am

Let's hope he doesn't get too nervous and he starts rambling!  laugh out loud 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 77 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 77 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 77 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 77 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:16 am

Linds911 wrote:Let's hope he doesn't get too nervous and he starts rambling!  laugh out loud 

There is definitely something appealing about a gorgeous, confident guy becoming incoherent and ditzy in front of a gorgeous, confident girl. Bring on the emotions and the love fest on Monday!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:36 am

Linds911 wrote:Let's hope he doesn't get too nervous and he starts rambling!  laugh out loud 

It's so hard to choose, but I honestly think that is my favorite clip where Josh is rambling...or is it the look on his face when they were dancing in Ghent...well, maybe it's when he told her he loved her when they were sitting on the bench after the ball game and she was shaking him...wait, what about that hot kiss in the pool that we only saw at the MTA montage... awwww 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:39 am

Dixie Pines wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
Dixie Pines wrote:
Did you make that?
At timeanddate.com, I'm counting minutes, y'all!!! :cutesmile!:

Thank you! This will make it so much easier for me to keep track of time so I won't miss the BIG FINALE!
I saw that some of you were discussing if it was a safe house weekend. I think it is, just a gut feeling. Andi posted a picture on Instagram saying: "Show" much fun shopping and sipping w/ @showmeyourmumu dress by @fabrikboutique #revolvemalibuhouse #revolveclothing. I concentrated on the hashtag "#revolvemalibuhouse", isn't there a safe house in Malibu or perhaps they are staying at Mike Fleiss's mansion? My gut feeling also tells me that Nick is with Elan Gale, the producer. My stomach seldom lets me down.  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:03 am

Relalou wrote:

There is definitely something appealing about a gorgeous, confident guy becoming incoherent and ditzy in front of a gorgeous, confident girl.  Bring on the emotions and the love fest on Monday!

I couldn't agree more Relalou. ! Very appealing . Isn't it the truth!!  :yes:  josh can't put his finger on it but it's that little thing called "LOVE"  :yes: beatingheart 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:14 am

Is anyone else having a problem with the link for extended final preview from" tv vine"? I can't get it to play. Anyone? TIA  :pullouthair: :pullouthair: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca