SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just read that Nick follows a swimsuit model on Twitter now. I read that the same swimsuit model follows Josh on Twitter. I just checked and yup, she is following him. I wonder if Andi knows that Nina Agdal, one of the biggest swimsuits models right now follows Josh? Andi is a lucky lady to be with Josh. Even a swimsuit model follows him laugh out loud

Did josh follow her?

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:52 pm

Thanks for posting the video of Aaron that kid was a legend it looks likes funny that Josh gives him a kiss, rare that you see brothers kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just read that Nick follows a swimsuit model on Twitter now. I read that the same swimsuit model follows Josh on Twitter. I just checked and yup, she is following him. I wonder if Andi knows that Nina Agdal, one of the biggest swimsuits models right now follows Josh? Andi is a lucky lady to be with Josh. Even a swimsuit model follows him laugh out loud
I noticed this too! How embarrassing laugh out loud Anywho, Andi is smart to snatch Josh up because it looks like he caught the eyes of many women giggling 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Andi's face after Josh told her he was falling for her. Don't think I've seen her light up like that with anyone else.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 4 Screen10

Sigh. I saw when the other guys professed their love and this was not her reaction with them.

This is the "OK, I'll staaahp being the ADA, i'm finally just a girl and I'm in love and I can't help but glee because you saying you love me makes me the happiest little girl in the world" look. Yup!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:54 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Thanks for posting the video of Aaron that kid was a legend it looks likes funny that Josh gives him a kiss, rare that you see brothers kiss
He kissed one of the guys that didn't get a rose once. He must be one affectionate guy.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

Did josh follow her?

Nope. She just follows him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:55 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Thanks for posting the video of Aaron that kid was a legend it looks likes funny that Josh gives him a kiss, rare that you see brothers kiss
He kissed one of the guys that didn't get a rose once.  He must be one affectionate guy.  

I think it was Brian..
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:56 pm

BachfanNY wrote:

Lord, doesn't that just add insult to injury???

giggling Poor Nick, can't catch a breakk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:56 pm

pander3575 wrote:
He kissed one of the guys that didn't get a rose once.  He must be one affectionate guy.  
Brian. It was soooo sweet!!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:57 pm

I don't think he noticed she followed him.If he did I don't think he'll follow her back  giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:57 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Andi's face after Josh told her he was falling for her. Don't think I've seen her light up like that with anyone else.

Sigh. I saw when the other guys professed their love and this was not her reaction with them.

This is the "OK, I'll staaahp being the ADA, i'm finally just a girl and I'm in love and I can't help but glee because you saying you love me makes me the happiest little girl in the world" look. Yup!
Literally. Let's just hope no gang bangers are Ette fans otherwise she's dunzo in this field.

LOL at the swimsuit model drama. Andi was right, Josh's life could be the Bachelor if he wanted except it's more like 25 chicks a day.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Has this been posted already?? Sneak peek of Josh meeting Andi's family. http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2014/07/watch-bachelorette-finale-clip-andi-dorfman-josh-murray.html

Edit: I'm way late LOL

Last edited by emilymelfan on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca