SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:26 pm

I'm just trying to think about how crazy we will all go if he takes those ribbons off  giggling 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Just catching up for the day, reading thread #8, so I couldn't/didn't know how to bring something over.  Y'all were talking about Andi liking Josh being "in charge," and I agree. I was thinking the other day, at least twice, she has said something on the lines of, "If I didn't want you to be here, you wouldn't."  SO...she must want him there!  Smiley  
So now let me go back, and catch up! Smiley  
Oh, and I did tweet Josh last night:
Hey @jmurbulldog ! Heard you liked sushi- dm me with your address, and I’ll send take-out!  :P  #4uandurbabe #dealbreaker #teamsushi

He didn't favorite it!  no no but hopefully, it made him smile! Smiley  (He has favorite two of my other tweets!) Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 pm

teachturtle wrote:Just catching up for the day, reading thread #8, so I couldn't/didn't know how to bring something over.  Y'all were talking about Andi liking Josh being "in charge," and I agree. I was thinking the other day, at least twice, she has said something on the lines of, "If I didn't want you to be here, you wouldn't."  SO...she must want him there!  Smiley  
Hey @jmurbulldog ! Heard you liked sushi- dm me with your address, and I’ll send take-out!  :P  #4uandurbabe #dealbreaker #teamsushi

He didn't favorite it!  no no but hopefully, it made him smile! Smiley  (He has favorite two of my other tweets!) Smiley

cantstopl you are slick TT! Thanks for taking one for the team!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:35 pm

teachturtle wrote:Just catching up for the day, reading thread #8, so I couldn't/didn't know how to bring something over.  Y'all were talking about Andi liking Josh being "in charge," and I agree. I was thinking the other day, at least twice, she has said something on the lines of, "If I didn't want you to be here, you wouldn't."  SO...she must want him there!  Smiley  

That tweet is soo funny!! I looove the hashtags laugh out loud laugh out loud

When she said he wouldn't be here if she didn't want him here, I think she was trying to be a b!tch. He responded appropriately with something along the lines of "yep! I would leave if I didn't want to be here" then they went and cried in their respective corners Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Alanna wrote:

When she said he wouldn't be here if she didn't want him here, I think she was trying to be a b!tch. He responded appropriately with something along the lines of "yep! I would leave if I didn't want to be here" then they went and cried in their respective corners Smiley

I think that was when she realized he wasn't gonna be pushed around by her...IMO
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Andi's face after Josh told her he was falling for her. Don't think I've seen her light up like that with anyone else.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 3 Screen10

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:41 pm

Alanna wrote:

LOL!  There was a power struggle going on for sure.   Can you imagine her meltdown if he had walked away?    Notice after that night there wasn't anymore talk about not trusting him.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:41 pm

heather_m_s wrote:I'm starting to think they enjoy teasing us with these bits and pieces of info they share on SM  giggling 

I keep thinking about the Ready for Love show and how the final 2 girls for Tim kept playing w/ SM to tease the fans. I don't think that's the case here as there seem to be too many people involved.

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Alanna wrote:

This made me laugh out loud! So true, they both got snippy with each other  :pout 

But instead of them letting it tear them apart, it brought them closer together. No wonder Andi wet her panties that night and was scared out of her mind crying about how fairytales are not real.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:43 pm

I just read that Nick follows a swimsuit model on Twitter now. I read that the same swimsuit model follows Josh on Twitter. I just checked and yup, she is following him. I wonder if Andi knows that Nina Agdal, one of the biggest swimsuits models right now follows Josh? Andi is a lucky lady to be with Josh. Even a swimsuit model follows him laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just read that Nick follows a swimsuit model on Twitter now. I read that the same swimsuit model follows Josh on Twitter. I just checked and yup, she is following him. I wonder if Andi knows that Nina Agdal, one of the biggest swimsuits models right now follows Josh? Andi is a lucky lady to be with Josh. Even a swimsuit model follows him laugh out loud

Lord, doesn't that just add insult to injury???
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:47 pm

BachfanNY wrote:I'm just trying to think about how crazy we will all go if he takes those ribbons off  giggling 
No. REALLY. :crazed :crazed Upset :why: 

Those ribbons are EVERYTHING.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca