SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:18 pm

melanie1 wrote:Just added some more photos of Jodi in the pic thread Smiley
 :cutesmile!: Thank you, melanie!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:23 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Congrats Sophie!!! clapping! 
 smileyyay  I'm so happy Andi got to see them. Those videos are amazing. Love them all and I'm sure Andi and Josh feel honored by these great videos. Congrats Sophie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:29 pm

Dammit. I was supposed to start slowly weaning myself off them this morning, but how can I possibly do that when there are interviews to re-read and gorgeous photos to drool over and videos of their whole dang love story in one convenient place? I love this forum SO MUCH.  cheerleader
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:30 pm

Glow worm wrote:
 smileyyay  I'm so happy Andi got to see them. Those videos are amazing. Love them all and I'm sure Andi and Josh feel honored by these great videos. Congrats Sophie!

Sophieeeee!! Congrats girl, I can only imagine Andi and Josh smiling from ear to ear watching those videos!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:36 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Glow worm wrote:

Sophieeeee!! Congrats girl, I can only imagine Andi and Josh smiling from ear to ear watching those videos!
I know if I am (we are) they have to be 100x more!  giggling 

Congrats, sophie!!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:40 pm

Idk if any of you read RS but he actually defended Josh&Andi in his blogs and had some good points. I would definitely recommend you guys to read it. Also he doesn't seem to be a fan of Nick either  giggling 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:45 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Thanks!  Wish we could keep everything together.  Oh well, I guess there is too much now with this couple.  Still can't find the picture but will keep looking.  Smiley

I plan on following them until their wedding!  LOL

This may sound selfish of me because I just can't get enough of them, but I would LOVE to see these two have their own reality TV show. They really mesh so well , they are funny, good looking and the way they banter back and forth , and balance each other is so cute. I think they would carry a show really well.  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Tnmomof4 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:49 pm

Jolena wrote:

This may sound selfish of me because I just can't get enough of them,  but I would LOVE to see these two have their own reality TV show. They really mesh so well , they are funny, good looking and the way they banter back and forth , and balance each other is so cute. I think they would carry a show really well.  :yes: 
My daughter and I were discussing the same thing!  Not to mention that they have interesting extended family!

Tnmomof4

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:03 pm

Tnmomof4 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

This may sound selfish of me because I just can't get enough of them,  but I would LOVE to see these two have their own reality TV show. They really mesh so well , they are funny, good looking and the way they banter back and forth , and balance each other is so cute. I think they would carry a show really well.  :yes: 
My daughter and I were discussing the same thing!  Not to mention that they have interesting extended family!
It would be cute for the 6 months their relationship would last under those circumstances imo. I hope this never even crosses their minds! JMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:14 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:MJC, or this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxSkA-yQocU

This ones Mine ..LOL

I want the one where he meets her parents and the Yacht date I can't find them anywhere  

I wish someone could compile all of their dates from week one and alone times etc, till the finale, and put it in one video. That would be awesome so we dont have to go through utube and try to find it piece by piece...   bowdown 

OMG I wish too ! That would be Awesome !!I would LOVE it ! :yes: Praying 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:15 pm

Alanna wrote:
Tnmomof4 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

It would be cute for the 6 months their relationship would last under those circumstances imo. I hope this never even crosses their minds! JMO.

I thought the same thing. As much as I would like to keep seeing them, I want their relationship to continue forever so that means stay off TV. As long as we get messages thru tweets and facebook I will be ok.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:19 pm

NO to a reality show. We will have to be happy with sm. They have a better chance I think off camera but they are hilarious and so cute, it would definitely get some good ratings imo.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam