SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by kdubs_ca Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:00 am

I'm such a dork. I just spent an embarrassing amount of time on YouTube looking at Josh and Andi clips. I'd like to give a rose to the sound editors this season. The soundtrack of Josh and Andi's dates was spectacular. My favorite moment? In Ghent, the soundtrack crescendos and Josh says, "I'm falling in love with you." Music stops. Cut to Andi. Andi tilts her head perfectly synchronized to a bell chime and then she breaks into a smile of pure joy.  Sweetest moment.

They replayed the same music for Josh's proposal. Adorbz.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Spencer81 Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:03 am

Why oh why is there so many threads??? sad Where is the pic of Josh kissing a dog on a couch? I saw it earlier and for the life of me, can not find it. Too many to try to keep up with all the posts! TIA!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:31 am

I agree. Becoming so complicated to keep up and I'm scared to post for fear if posting in the wrong place!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:41 am

emeraldluvsbama wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Ouch this one is harsh...

http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorettes-andi-dorfman-slut-fox-news-bob-beckel-2014307
There's a reason I don't watch Fox News.  I saw this posted on Nick's fan forum.

Fox News is know to be full of conservatives but the guy that said this is the liberal guy on the panel.  I personally can't stand him.
Kudos to Andrea Tantaros for chiding him!!! Personally, I thought Chelsea Handler's comment was just as disrespectful as Bob Beckel's; but, I think she's just raunchy anyway...
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:49 am

^ it's actually sad because major media outlets are picking up this fox slut-shaming comment.  no no 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:52 am

DawgFan wrote:I agree. Becoming so complicated to keep up and I'm scared to post for fear if posting in the wrong place!!

Yeah it takes awhile to go through them all but easier then having them all in one thread. Most of the pictures and media are being posted in the No Discussion page to have a look back! The doggie pic was posted in the Twitter thread, but here it is one more time. Smiley

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 52 10431979_1515962375283561_791305147_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 52 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 52 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 52 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 52 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:00 am

Linds911 wrote:
DawgFan wrote:I agree. Becoming so complicated to keep up and I'm scared to post for fear if posting in the wrong place!!

Yeah it takes awhile to go through them all but easier then having them all in one thread. Most of the pictures and media are being posted in the No Discussion page to have a look back! The doggie pic was posted in the Twitter thread, but here it is one more time. Smiley

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 52 10431979_1515962375283561_791305147_n

Wowza! He is beautiful and Andi is lucky!!!  eyedrool 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:02 am

Dixie Pines wrote:
emeraldluvsbama wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
There's a reason I don't watch Fox News.  I saw this posted on Nick's fan forum.

Fox News is know to be full of conservatives but the guy that said this is the liberal guy on the panel.  I personally can't stand him.
Kudos to Andrea Tantaros for chiding him!!! Personally, I thought Chelsea Handler's comment was just as disrespectful as Bob Beckel's; but, I think she's just raunchy anyway...
This is a prime example of why I boycott Fox News !! I can't stand those people !! This guy is so gross ...yuck !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:12 am

I'm rewatching the LCD, they're on the yacht and ANDI just like catches her breath or takes a breath or something. It seemed like she got a chill and just had a reaction to him. Did anyone ever explain this? I wish WE could interview them because we'd have the best questions, but the People article was pretty good.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:17 am

Judiful wrote:
Dixie Pines wrote:
emeraldluvsbama wrote:

This is a prime example of why I boycott Fox News !!  I can't stand those people !!  This guy is so gross ...yuck !!
As Emereald said, he's the only liberal on the panel, so it's very surprising. He definitely owes Andi an apology!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:19 am

Luvvy wrote:I'm rewatching the LCD, they're on the yacht and ANDI just like catches her breath or takes a breath or something. It seemed like she got a chill and just had a reaction to him. Did anyone ever explain this? I wish WE could interview them because we'd have the best questions, but the People article was pretty good.

Oh God! If we could interview them it would be the BEST interview ever!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:26 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I'm rewatching the LCD, they're on the yacht and ANDI just like catches her breath or takes a breath or something. It seemed like she got a chill and just had a reaction to him. Did anyone ever explain this? I wish WE could interview them because we'd have the best questions, but the People article was pretty good.

Oh God!  If we could interview them it would be the BEST interview ever!

Let's get a series of questions ready and then see if they are willing to do a short twitter session in the next couple of weeks.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam