SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:34 pm

Just have to say that I am so very grateful for this fan thread of andi and Josh and everyone here. I ventured into some of the other Nick threads and YIKES!! Some, actually most, are focusing on bashing Andi and Josh. It is disgusting and I hope Nick moves on with his life and lets Andi and Josh live theirs.

I plan on spending most of my time in this thread but I will also defend Andi and Josh when I feel the need.

Happy they are on their way home to Atlanta and will be surrounded by family and friends... and Sabel! Smiley

They will make it through this and Nick's 15 minutes will be up and they can focus on their wedding and their life together.

:cutesmile!:  #nohate, #teamsushi, #truelove, #takingthehighroad!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Pics are loaded If you want anything in particular please DM...

Just a little edit

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 5d77f10f-a928-4bdd-8cd4-739b19abe085_zps6c329978
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Great job on all the pics MJC! Hopefully some from the People Mag photo shoot when/if we get scans!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:06 pm

Can I remove Comments off of one of my Videos ???? Some A Hole wrote something uncalled for  :angryemotion

I got it Taken Care Of...
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:52 pm

kaydeelove wrote:I'm just catching up on everything. I couldnt be happier for andi and josh they are soooo hot together  :cutesmile!: . You can tell that their really in love. i cant wait to go back and look at all their pictures. More comments to come.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 51 K5268n

This gif is the cutest thing i've seen in a while. awwwwwwww

You are right this is adorable!!  :bigsmile: :bigsmile: 
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:01 pm

kaydeelove wrote:I'm just catching up on everything. I couldnt be happier for andi and josh they are soooo hot together  :cutesmile!: . You can tell that their really in love. i cant wait to go back and look at all their pictures. More comments to come.

I love this! I wish someone would post it on momma Murray's FB. Too cute!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:12 pm

[quote="Jolena"]

I love this! I wish someone would post it on momma Murray's FB. Too cute![/quote]

ITA. Does anyone know if they were asked when the first time he told her he loved her was?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Moved to Andi and Josh General Discussion
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:40 pm

biolalyss wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Anyone else find it weird that Aaron hasnt commented on the engagement at all? I know he's in training camp but he was online talking to There friend Christian during the finale. His gf sent out a tweet but he's been silent. Weird because of how close they are

Aaron started following Andi though on twitter Monday night.  Today is Kacie's birthday and the last I checked he hasn't tweeted her yet either and I have no doubt that he is as madly in love with her as Josh is with Andi.  I think both had such great love modeled for them that they were able to find the same.  Now if Stephanie can find hers.  I think she may have the hots for Brian; she said as much in a tweet some weeks back and she is following him and he her.

I always agree with your posts docnash, but I especially agree with the bolded. Part of what gives me such confidence in Andi & Josh's relationship is that it is evident Josh has been well-loved growing up and seems to have healthy attachment. He has that confidence in himself and the natural ability to love someone sincerely and completely largely because that has been his experience. This is not to say that people who haven't experienced that type of upbringing can't or don't have happy love lives, but this gives Jodi a "head start" so to speak, IMO. I'm happy for Andi and Josh that they both grew up in blessed, intact families. I guess it's the therapist part of me that sees what a better chance that gives their relationship! And they truly bring out the best in each other.  Smiley 

Totally agree.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:09 am

Well as a KC Metro resident, I can tell you that in the past, the Chiefs usually carry 3 QBs and hopefully will continue to do so. I'm pulling for Aaron to make the final roster and to become a resident Chiefs player. That would mean the chances of running into them would be even greater.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:30 am

composer53 wrote:Well as a KC Metro resident, I can tell you that in the past, the Chiefs usually carry 3 QBs and hopefully will continue to do so.  I'm pulling for Aaron to make the final roster and to become a resident Chiefs player.  That would mean the chances of running into them would be even greater.

I hope so too! Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:38 am

BTW GA posted some pics from their people shoot in the non-discussion pics thread Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam