SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Ouch this one is harsh...

http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorettes-andi-dorfman-slut-fox-news-bob-beckel-2014307
There's a reason I don't watch Fox News.  I saw this posted on Nick's fan forum.
I wonder who does.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:17 pm

I wanted to show off my sig and avatar- Had to claim that peplemag pic!

Back to top Go down

Post by JaniATX Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Piper61 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
 :yes: Aaron is probably quite busy learning the playbook along with taking part in team meetings and two-a-day training camp practice sessions.  He will see the most playing time in the Chiefs' preseason games, as that is when they evaluate all of the rookies as they prepare to make their mandatory roster cuts.  The only game he probably won't see much playing time in during preseason is the 3rd game because that's basically a dress rehearsal for the first team starters.  They usually play through the 3rd quarter.  Aaron is fighting to be the backup, if not that, 3rd string if they keep 3 QBs on the active roster.  Doubtful he'll be cut, and doubtful that he'll be the starter at the beginning of the season.

I have to agree that I don't think Aaron not tweeting out something is a big deal. While we would all love to read his happiness for them I'm fairly certain he wanted to keep that moment much more private.  I'm not sure 140 characters would be enough for what he has likely already told them in private. In looking back he didn't tweet much about the show except his brother was going to be on it,  to tease him about the stripping date, and reference the HTD.  That is all.  I can't get enough of the vine he retweeted though when he scared Josh who was laying on the couch with Sabel.  Too funny!  As for Aaron's career he has to be very focus in order to make the team.  Personally I could see him part of the practice squad actually.  He needs time to fully recover from his ACL (I think that's what it was) and the PS is the perfect place as that will allow him to get more reps that a third string QB.  I don't see them cutting him, but if that happens I would love my Vikings to pick him up even though we just got Teddy.
As you might be able to tell, I am a football fanatic!  Smiley  I am not sure what other QBs the Chiefs have besides Alex Smith and Aaron.  I think it's a gamble though when you put someone on the practice squad because I believe that opens up other teams being able to claim them off waivers.  But it would be a good place for him to be if he is still rehabbing an injury.  If for some reason he were to be cut, I think he would be snapped up by someone else.  

Hello everyone. I have been obsessively lurking around this forum for the past two weeks; and, I must say I have been enjoying it tremendously.  I haven't watched every season of Bach/Bachette because I haven't always liked all of the leads; but, I became addicted to this season when I found out that Josh M was Aaron Murray's brother.  I am lifetime Chiefs fan, I was quite pleased that Aaron's pro day conversation with Josh at the HTD included mention of my Chiefs. Hugesmile   A great place to keep up with Aaron's career is:

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/

You can find some great pics of Aaron at training camp.  The other quarterbacks on the team are the backup QB, Chase Daniel (Mizzou), and Tyler Bray (Tenn). Tyler is a second year undrafted free agent.  Popular belief in Chiefs Kingdom is that Aaron won't go to the PS just because he could get picked up by another team. If the team elects not to keep 4 quarterbacks, the most likely scenario is that either Chase Daniel (salary) or Tyler Bray (UDFA) would be cut because the team isn't likely to cut a QB that they drafted.

Again, let me say how much I have enjoyed spending way too much time on here. It's been a ton of fun though!

JaniATX

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Linds911 wrote:That video was another major clue/shout out to us spoiled!  😆 

Again something like this as a spoiled fan would make me think he had to be the F1. He's happy, singing a song with those words, and had those damn ribbons on. I wouldn't have mattered who was my favorite. So if the RS video was foiler what was this? Was this a foiler too? Funny thing is I saw this about a month ago on Sophie's site when she told me her site was spoiler free, and looking at it through an unspoiled lens all I thought was it was nice too see he was happy no matter how the show ended. Oh, and Sabel is adorable. You have to take most social media with a grain of salt because it is east to read to much into things, but some things you just can't ignore. I was on twitter all season long following Andi, Josh, Marcus, JJ, Tasos then Chris and Cody near the end. None of their tweets told me anything about the ending of the show. I just wasn't looking at them from a spoiled viewpoint. Then just after FSD we asked for a twitter thread to speculate in. We were all already on board with Josh as the F1 and were just going around with the same stuff. Since we didn't have any Nick F1 fans Cari and I decided to sleuth twitter for clues. Remind you many of these were tweets I was seeing all season, but when I looked at them for clues and their timing it only made use think Josh had to be the F1. It was interesting because my original intention was to try and find something that pointed to Nick as the F1 because I wasn't getting it from the show ever Monday night, and neither were my unspoiled friends.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Piper61 wrote:Can you imagine Andi's and Josh's road trips to Tampa with Sabel in the backseat?  I imagine laughter and pure fun!

Agree and as they said if they do have a televised wedding, they HAVE to show the reception! I laugh every time I think about Josh dancing in the DR. :happydance: 

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:33 pm

Look at lexforlife avi. If doing the photo shoot they are laughing and having so much fun.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:36 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Linds911 wrote:That video was another major clue/shout out to us spoiled!  😆 

Again something like this as a spoiled fan would make me think he had to be the F1. He's happy, singing a song with those words, and had those damn ribbons on.  I wouldn't have mattered who was my favorite.  So if the RS video was foiler what was this?  Was this a foiler too?  Funny thing is I saw this about a month ago on Sophie's site when she told me her site was spoiler free, and looking at it through an unspoiled lens all I thought was it was nice too see he was happy no matter how the show ended. Oh, and Sabel is adorable.  You have to take most social media with a grain of salt because it is east to read to much into things, but some things you just can't ignore.  I was on twitter all season long following Andi, Josh, Marcus, JJ, Tasos then Chris and Cody near the end.  None of their tweets told me anything about the ending of the show.  I just wasn't looking at them from a spoiled viewpoint.  Then just after FSD we asked for a twitter thread to speculate in.  We were all already on board with Josh as the F1 and were just going around with the same stuff.  Since we didn't have any Nick F1 fans Cari and I decided to sleuth twitter for clues.  Remind you many of these were tweets I was seeing all season, but when I looked at them for clues and their timing it only made use think Josh had to be the F1.  It was interesting because my original intention was to try and find something that pointed to Nick as the F1 because I wasn't getting it from the show ever Monday night, and neither were my unspoiled friends.

I only followed Andi, Josh, and Marcus so wasn't sure what the other guys were saying, but all of the Josh and Andi tweets were major hints to me. Can't remember if any of the other Josh/Jodi fans remember this, but another big hint was when they were both tweeting while watching the World Cup! Now I know they were together then!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 49 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 49 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 49 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 49 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:41 pm

lexforlife, where did you get that pic of Andi and Josh and him kissing her (he is standing behind her) and she turns away laughing! So cute!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:42 pm

JaniATX wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

I have to agree that I don't think Aaron not tweeting out something is a big deal. While we would all love to read his happiness for them I'm fairly certain he wanted to keep that moment much more private.  I'm not sure 140 characters would be enough for what he has likely already told them in private. In looking back he didn't tweet much about the show except his brother was going to be on it,  to tease him about the stripping date, and reference the HTD.  That is all.  I can't get enough of the vine he retweeted though when he scared Josh who was laying on the couch with Sabel.  Too funny!  As for Aaron's career he has to be very focus in order to make the team.  Personally I could see him part of the practice squad actually.  He needs time to fully recover from his ACL (I think that's what it was) and the PS is the perfect place as that will allow him to get more reps that a third string QB.  I don't see them cutting him, but if that happens I would love my Vikings to pick him up even though we just got Teddy.
As you might be able to tell, I am a football fanatic!  Smiley  I am not sure what other QBs the Chiefs have besides Alex Smith and Aaron.  I think it's a gamble though when you put someone on the practice squad because I believe that opens up other teams being able to claim them off waivers.  But it would be a good place for him to be if he is still rehabbing an injury.  If for some reason he were to be cut, I think he would be snapped up by someone else.  

Hello everyone. I have been obsessively lurking around this forum for the past two weeks; and, I must say I have been enjoying it tremendously.  I haven't watched every season of Bach/Bachette because I haven't always liked all of the leads; but, I became addicted to this season when I found out that Josh M was Aaron Murray's brother.  I am lifetime Chiefs fan, I was quite pleased that Aaron's pro day conversation with Josh at the HTD included mention of my Chiefs. Hugesmile   A great place to keep up with Aaron's career is:

You can find some great pics of Aaron at training camp.  The other quarterbacks on the team are the backup QB, Chase Daniel (Mizzou), and Tyler Bray (Tenn). Tyler is a second year undrafted free agent.  Popular belief in Chiefs Kingdom is that Aaron won't go to the PS just because he could get picked up by another team. If the team elects not to keep 4 quarterbacks, the most likely scenario is that either Chase Daniel (salary) or Tyler Bray (UDFA) would be cut because the team isn't likely to cut a QB that they drafted.

Again, let me say how much I have enjoyed spending way too much time on here. It's been a ton of fun though!

Welcome JaniATX!!   handwave Did not know much about Aaron until this season and thanks also to our Georgia BullDog Posters here.  Aaron seems like a great guy just like Josh!  I'll be rooting for him when he is the starting QB as long as he's not playing against my Steelers.  giggling 
 :Welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:49 pm

JaniATX wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

welcomebanner 

Chiefs have always been my 2nd team. They use to have TC up her in Riverfalls, WI so we would drive there once a year. There was a fan club based out of Riverfalls and we would RT down to Arrowhead once a year to take in a game. Even got to walk on the field during pre-game and watch them warm up. I even met Jerry Rice when the 49'ers were the visitors. I hope Aaron makes it and the PS would be a risk for sure, but about 1/2 the NFL teams only carry 2 QBs. You only have 53 spots so 3 QBs is a lot. My Vikes carry 3, because they don't have that one stud.

Glad to have another member of #teamJodi. Enjoy the beautiful ride to the alter!

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:14 pm

Our Kids Are Headed Home

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 49 82ae3ace-3f46-4c01-b50e-78b3331bee71_zps106dd1ae

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 49 5fb2a247-1b7b-4c2f-85f3-dc47ca4a11ef_zps41fbeb61

joshmurray11
18 minutes ago
5 hours of sleep in 3 days, sooooo delirious, time for flight back home to ATL with my love @andi_dorfman
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Here is another one she posted on IG.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam