SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Crap. Had to turn my volume down at work as they were showing their reactions to Nik at the ATFR.

Can someone recap what they said again? They've been handling it gracefully.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:32 pm

jlccaz wrote:Have you all seen this?  The snippets from their ABC audio interview are sneaking out I think.

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Share Details of Their Fantasy Suite Stay
That Night, Things Changed and She Described Her Dream Engagement Ring, He Said
By LESLEY MESSER

"Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" fans often wonder what goes on in the fantasy suite.

For Andi Dorfman and her new fiancé️, Josh Murray, it meant a lot of chit-chat about the future, including what engagement ring he should choose.

"It's a pretty big deal. I might as well tell him [what I want] if we're getting engaged!" Dorfman told ABC News, adding that she "could not be happier" with his pick. "Normal couples would go ring shopping or talk about it, so I'm like, 'Round, halo, maybe triple shank."

5 Things to Know About 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman's Fiance Josh Murray

'Bachelorette' Recap: Andi Dorfman Chooses Josh Murray

He listened. The Neil Lane sparkler -- an oval cut diamond surrounded by 154 round cut diamonds -- is three carats. The platinum band is also studded with diamonds.

"There's no triple shank, but this is round, halo and it is nice and big," Murray said. "I wanted to make sure it was the perfect ring for her."

However, they didn't just discuss jewelry. Murray said that he and his bride-to-be talked about their future plans for hours in the kitchen and became "best friends." Walking out, he felt confident that they'd end up together.

"It's over," Murray said he remembered thinking. "Done deal!"

Copyright ©️ 2014 ABC News Internet Ventures

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-share-details-fantasy/story?id=24758243

Yes Josh, we spent many hours here saying that too!  giggling 

Thnx for posting jlccaz!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yay they're almost live: http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/the-bachelorette-andi-dorfman/53cd95ec02a760ed85000636
Boy, some of the comments to the right are pretty mean and tacky...

That's the comments you see whenever there's something about the Bachelor or Bachelorette involved. Sad but true.

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Wow. This is an excellent interview right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:33 pm

At work and can't listen...would love any fun facts you guys can spare...thanks!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:35 pm

Kaltie wrote:Go in on www.gettyimages.com and search for: Andi Dorfman
Alot of pictures from today!!!! They are super cute!!!  :Woah-hoo: 
Help, I cannot seem to see the pictures.  Do you type in Andi Dorfman in the search?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:39 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Help, I cannot seem to see the pictures.  Do you type in Andi Dorfman in the search?

If you type Andi and Josh they should come up.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:39 pm

nannymargie wrote:

http://www.gettyimages.com/search/2/image?phrase=andi+dorfman&clarifications=&family=creative&family=editorial
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:39 pm

They do not like Nick, AT ALL. They smashed him, saying that nobody liked him, and then said they were taking the high road. I found it hilarious, guessing others might not see it the same way.

One little nit-picky thing, my little pookie bear? Joshie? When you say you could care less, it means you care at least a little. Couldn't care less, darling, couldn't care less.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Wow. This is an excellent interview right now.

hopeing someone will upload it to utube, at work and cant listen ughhhhh

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:40 pm

melanie1 wrote:Crap. Had to turn my volume down at work as they were showing their reactions to Nik at the ATFR.

I can't believe of all days, I somehow left my earbuds at home, and can't discreetly listen at work!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:41 pm

Piper61 wrote:
melanie1 wrote:Crap. Had to turn my volume down at work as they were showing their reactions to Nik at the ATFR.

I can't believe of all days, I somehow left my earbuds at home, and can't discreetly listen at work!
Me too! BOOO! Usually leave a pair in my purse and gym bag, and I switched out purses!
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam