SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:07 pm

It does look like she reads the letter and gets emotional. It probably is from her F1 or else F2 wishing her well. I doubt it is a game changer. I am sure "I was so wrong" is put in by the editing monkeys.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:08 pm

isittrue wrote:It does look like she reads the letter and gets emotional.  It probably is from her F1 or else F2 wishing her well.  I doubt it is a game changer.  I am sure "I was so wrong" is put in by the editing monkeys.

Oh for sure. It was like how they made the letter a big deal during Sean's season.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:19 pm

isittrue wrote:It does look like she reads the letter and gets emotional.  It probably is from her F1 or else F2 wishing her well.  I doubt it is a game changer.  I am sure "I was so wrong" is put in by the editing monkeys.

That's how they made it look but they jumped from what we saw the other night in the dressing room prior to the MTN to her crying on the couch in the DR. Nothing showing she read it that is just what they want to make the causal viewer think.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:33 pm

The thing I really don't like about the spoilers is that it shapes the way they edit the show now.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:35 pm

in the new vid where andi says, "i was so wrong" did she say that about eric when they found out about his death? i am wondering if that line was spliced from those scenes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:52 pm

gabriele wrote:in the new vid where andi says, "i was so wrong" did she say that about eric when they found out about his death? i am wondering if that line was spliced from those scenes.
It's a VO and I think it is spliced from an earlier episode...maybe the meltdown in which she declared there is no fairy tale that wasn't aired previously? I don't think the letter is anything bad, and the crying part is in the DR and not in the studio before the MTA. JMO.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:55 pm

Piper61 wrote:
gabriele wrote:in the new vid where andi says, "i was so wrong" did she say that about eric when they found out about his death? i am wondering if that line was spliced from those scenes.
It's a VO and I think it is spliced from an earlier episode...maybe the meltdown in which she declared there is no fairy tale that wasn't aired previously?  I don't think the letter is anything bad, and the crying part is in the DR and not in the studio before the MTA.  JMO.
you're probably right about it being from that meltdown. i actually wouldn't think they'd use the eric footage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:58 pm

gabriele wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
It's a VO and I think it is spliced from an earlier episode...maybe the meltdown in which she declared there is no fairy tale that wasn't aired previously?  I don't think the letter is anything bad, and the crying part is in the DR and not in the studio before the MTA.  JMO.
you're probably right about it being from that meltdown. i actually wouldn't think they'd use the eric footage.
IA. I don't think they would either, and I don't recall her saying anything like that in regard to Eric. Some were upset about what she said in that segment with CH dedicated to Eric, if she had said she was wrong, I think it would have possibly negated some of those feelings.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Piper61 wrote:

I was going to say that too. I can't view the vid, unless I drive across the border,  no no but I'm sure that line is from "there's no fairy tale".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

I was going to say that too. I can't view the vid, unless I drive across the border,  no no but I'm sure that line is from "there's no fairy tale".
Don't need gas this evening?  giggling  I get frustrated when videos aren't set up to view on my iPad.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Piper61 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

Don't need gas this evening?  giggling   I get frustrated when videos aren't set up to view on my iPad.

Yes I do! I need to get over there. I'll get pulled over for sure if I tell the boarder guard I'll just be a minute, I want to watch a vid! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:28 pm

momoftrips wrote:
thanks for the upload MOT!  yes 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

+44
gurlbrit
ag54
mercieme
snowandcold
Jolena