SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by mathwiz37 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:21 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The room is not Nick's, it's Andi's!!!

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-finale-sneak-peek-andi-214536366.html

I agree it looks that way.  I could be wrong but JMO and some things to consider:

-I think this new preview is showing everything backwards...on purpose to throw us off.  It's highly edited and cut up.  

-I think she's already in Nick's room at the beginning of this preview.    When you see her walk out, she's actually leaving Nick's room instead of going to his hotel..

-The only way it's not Nick's room is if all 3 are staying at the same hotel and Andi has the exact same room as Nick.

-The LCD where Nick gives her the gift,  happens in Nick's room.  Its typical the last part of these dates takes place in the rooms of the F1 or F2 (not in the leads room).

-If its Andi's room, why would she need a car to drive her to the F2's hotel to break up with him?

:yes: :yes: That makes more sense than what I was thinking...
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:21 pm

I think Nick had his LcD in Andi's room..
Now was that before or after she let someone go?

Two ways to look at it.
Josh had his LCD first..she get up in the am on the morning of Nick's and let's Josh go.
Or
She gets up AFTER Nick's LCD the next morning FRC morning and let's Nick go!

By the write up Josh's date is first than Nick's amd the next morning the FRc.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:24 pm

I think the preview is very spliced and diced. I think the whole thing could be backwards.

I think this her leaving Nick's

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 56 Screen25

This is her at Nick's

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 56 Screen24

And I think this is her at her own place before she goes to Nick's

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 56 Screen26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Do we know where Andi stayed?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Well as I posted the other day, the one tried and true sleuthing tool has been screen caps don't lie. This is the same room as Nicks LCD. Whether or not they had that date in Nick's room or Andi's room remains to be seen, although I thought it was said Andi stayed in a villa on the property. I personally think the preview is just being shown out of sequence and Andi is leaving Nick's room after telling him goodbye. IMO, of course.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Do we know where Andi stayed?
Unless she changed rooms from FD to LCD that isn't the same room. She had a couch up against the wall she was writing in her journal at the beginning of the FSD.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Do we know which hotel Andi stayed at? Could it be the same hotel as her parents? That background in pic#3 looks familiar..

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:I agree it's Nick's room. My guess is this SC
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 56 Screen24
is the end of the conversation, and we are shown Andi leaving and getting back into the SUV.
I tend to agree.  

I wish I could do screen caps.  In the new preview video, Andi is standing in front of pool at the ocean.  If this is at Casa del Campo, it is one of their ocean front villas.  I couldn't find a good match on the website, so it might be another resort on the island.  I can't imagine this is where they have the F2 staying, so I'd imagine it's where Andi is staying.  We do not see interior furniture shots of this location. (Edited to add: Sarah_XV just added the shot with Andi in front of the pool.)

The furniture that matches Nick's LCD and the footage of her upset on the sofa is a perfect match to the photos of the Elite Suites at Casa del Campo.  None of these suites have an infinite pool and private ocean front access.  The only way I think she isn't letting Nick go in this scene is if she were to wake up in Nick's room after his LCD, realize that she had to let Josh go, and then drove back to her place to do the deed later.  In my opinion, that's the only way to make the screen caps work with a letting Josh go early ending.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by ag54 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:31 pm

Is anyone else having a hard time keeping up with this (and all while I'm pretending to work!!!).

I cannot wait for this to be over - I feel like a psycho who is fixated on figuring this stupid show out! LOL

ag54

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:31 pm

Does anyone know where the earlier sc of Amdi in that same dress are? They could help with the pieces.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The room is not Nick's, it's Andi's!!!

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-finale-sneak-peek-andi-214536366.html

Could this be Andi leaving after she's said goodbye to her F2.  She leaves the hotel, gets in the black SUV and heads back to the private villa?
You can see what looks like articles of clothing hanging over a door, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 pm

Steel2009 wrote:I think she's already in Nick's room at the beginning of this preview.    When you see her walk out, she's actually leaving Nick's room instead of going to his hotel.

I think you nailed it. If you don't listen to the audio and only watch the video, everything you see would be consistent with Andi leaving after having sent someone home and the emotional aftermath of that action. The audio however is consistent with the thought process leading up to such a decision and taking action on the decision. Because of what you hear you think what your seeing matches up - but in this case, it doesn't; they spliced audio of the initial thought process leading up to a decision with the aftermath of executing action as a result of the decision.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle