SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:08 pm

sophienette wrote:
2observe wrote:There's a picture in the FD episode thread where Andi is crying but it looks like she's wearing the dress that she wore with Josh.  Check it out.

this has been sleuthed last week I believe, the double straps and earrings match Chris' FD dinner
That's what I thought, but I also thought that the dress with Josh had a double strap. I got tops confused. Thanks.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by momoftrips Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Great job Lav and Mr Write!!  yes

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Well - we are leaving it a little close here, and won't get to Josh's date before the show airs on the East Coast, but here is what we think about Chris'.
We think the horse riding was arranged out of Casa de Campo, took place on a sugar plantation called Rancho Peligro, and the couple ended up at Paradisus in Punta Cana.

This link from Casa de Campo describes the experience
http://casadecampoliving.com/dude-ranch/

While we are positive the riding took place at Rancho Peligro, scs to prove it are a little hard to come by.
Here is one of the preview scs
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 RanchoP01_zpse23bd771
Which is close to here at RP
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 RanchoP03_zps90dcd9b3

Here is another,
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 RanchoP02_zps100dfcc3
And here is the sugar trailer from RP
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 Sugartrailer_zps81e4929f

We think this is at Paradisus

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 ChrisFD02_zpsc1cd306d

Here are some images from Paradisus of similar seats, what we think are swan towels on the tray, and the general area.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 Paradisusseat01_zpsa38f8b2a
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 Paradisus04_zpsaac07a43
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 Paradisusswantowels_zps867c487a
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 Paradisus01_zps0e2f9d00
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 Paradisus03_zpscd870fc8

Obviously since the sleuthers here have already identified a car leaving from Paradisus late in the evening of the FD, we think that does not bode well for Chris’ FD ending.

We think we also have the LCDs and FRC location nailed down.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:32 pm

Josh's LCD is on board this 85' Azimut Yacht owned by Casa de Campo rentals.  We believe they head out to Saona Island
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 85AzimutCasadeCampoRentals_zpsf3458eea

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 am

I noticed in the preview that there are raindrops on the car window. Did it rain the day of or before the FRC?

Plus, can anyone tell what room she is crying in?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:49 am

It's hard to tell.  It looks like one has a blue pattern on it, but it may be the same outfit, just her hair is covering it up.  She is wearing the same necklace for sure.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 Brds10

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 Dmfnt11

She isn't wearing the bracelet

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 Bcsa10

So I am going to try to put this in the screen cap. The third pic doesn't match the blue/black trim in the second.  If you look at the bottom of the strap where it meets the dress it is white. In the second cap, the area is blue/black.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:58 am

Can you tell what room is the last pic at? One of the guys?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:15 am

Where is everyone? the dress matches Nick's sofa with a tiny bit of a red pillow in both. Only thing I can't figure out is the SC with Nick in a red and white check shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:18 am

I focused more on comparisons of the couch and not the the white dress

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 P111

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 P210

They look the same to me, they both have that pattern with lines on them. It might be clearer in the video. There's also what might be a red pillow in both screencaps

Does the lead and the contestant return to the contestant's room at the end of the LCD? If we know the hotel Nick's staying at, maybe we can get more pictures to compare

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 10 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:21 am

^^ these are the same caps I was about to post. It's a match. poor Nick.  sad 

What's up with the cap of Nick in a red and white check shirt though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:21 am

But Josh also the same couch in his room..

^^What is that red thing in the lower corner (second shot)..pillow?

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:22 am

^^ Looks like a match, I looked at Josh's LCD and the couch doesn't appear to be a match.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle