SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 59 of 84 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 71 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:48 pm

rc49ers wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:
I missed the last part of Josh's home town date , Did Andi seem sad  Having to  leave, After the HTD was over ? Was their a lot of  kisses  When Andi got into the car ?.

Hi rc!  We will never know because they didn't show not one second of Andi leaving Josh at HTDs.  :angryemotion   We were robbed!  giggling 

Hi Piper Thank you , Maybe they didn't show it was because Andi didn't leave .

yes 
 giggling  Or at least not until the wee hours.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:MJC, Alana,
Over 2,000 hits on Josh's SCs thread.  Wow, congrats!
Fun! I'll add all their YT videos tonight so anyone can watch on a phone and we'll have them in one place.

I just loveeee these two. I love how Josh brings out the sweetest, most feminine side to Andi and how her innate need (that she adorably tries to fight) to be coddled is satisfied totally by his need to be there and protect his family, dog, loved ones and obviously, most of all, her, now. Sushi FTW.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:56 pm

[img]Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 59 9649da95-d9d6-4238-bb23-06717bd6ba4d_zps07605de5[/img]
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:20 pm

Just got home from Atlanta; I was driving down Peachtree St. looking for them both!  (That’s not the reason I went  :winkie: ) That’s not stalking, is it?  Anyway… just read all the posts, and I agree with so many of them!  I have only watched last night’s episode five times!  I believe the reason tptb didn’t show too many affectionate moments between Josh and Andi  because they were too intimate and revealing.    I also noticed that Josh was the only one she didn't ask who she would be meeting; she already knew, AND she didn’t say your brother Aaron, she just said Aaron!  IMO They had talked A LOT about his family!!  
One more thing, Aaron looks up to his big brother—he has been there for everything with him!  Josh had just missed one of the most important days of Aaron’s career; of course that’s going to be the first thing Aaron would want to tell one of his biggest supporter, don't you think?!   IMO, Andi is enough sports-savvy (I think she really adores it!)  She’s going to do just fine with the Murray family.  (I didn’t catch it last night, but I did today, when she said to Nick something about not coming out of her Falcon mouth.)  LOVED IT!
Oh, and did you catch the bulldog on the porch, like the two at the Dorfmans’ house???  Like I said, I know most of this was discussed, I just wanted to put in my opinion! Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Alanna wrote:

I just loveeee these two. I love how Josh brings out the sweetest, most feminine side to Andi and how her innate need (that she adorably tries to fight) to be coddled is satisfied totally by his need to be there and protect his family, dog, loved ones and obviously, most of all, her, now. Sushi FTW.

ITA, Alanna! TEAM SUSHI ALL THE WAY!!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:26 pm

had a question about the bracelet...what's the significance and do they both love sushi? Thx!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:27 pm

We have ABC show with HBO content that is why they didn't show much PDA It was to Damn HOT  :atomic: 
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:28 pm

^^^LOVE It, MJC!!!!! ITA!!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:30 pm

emusha wrote:had a question about the bracelet...what's the significance and do they both love sushi? Thx!
The yellow bracelet appeared on Josh's wrist halfway through their date in Ghent, it's a ribbon from the candy store they visited, and he's still wearing it now 4+ months later. Sushi is for their conversation the first night bantering about how not liking sushi is a deal breaker, and Andi has since posted many times how much she loves sushi and eats it every day.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:had a question about the bracelet...what's the significance and do they both love sushi? Thx!
The yellow bracelet appeared on Josh's wrist halfway through their date in Ghent, it's a ribbon from the candy store they visited, and he's still wearing it now 4+ months later. Sushi is for their conversation the first night bantering about how not liking sushi is a deal breaker, and Andi has since posted many times how much she loves sushi and eats it every day.
Plus Josh has posted a picture from a sushi place he and his family were eating at.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm

ok thanks! Also curious about the snap chat and other seemingly spoiler info on social media -- i haven't been keeping track but was wondering if yall might have a list of the clues/proofs for josh as F1? Thx!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:

Hi Piper Thank you , Maybe they didn't show it was because Andi didn't leave .

yes 
on FB his mother said Josh said with them for about 5 min after Andi left. Maybe they met up somewhere?  giggling 

I didn't see this on her FB page? Did it get deleted maybe? I checked comments too!

I just checked too. I think you are correct that it was deleted - I guess the producers don't want us speculating that Andi and Josh hooked back up that evening - as Tessa and Andy did after their HTD.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 84 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 71 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime