SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 56 of 84 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 70 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:10 pm

From Press Release (MORE DOUBTS....SO PREDICTABLE!): no no  no no  no no 

Andi and Josh spend the day touring Santo Domingo, mingling with locals and playing a pickup baseball game with some children, which gives her a glimpse into what their future could be like. Later, Josh shares his innermost thoughts with Andi. Is he too good to be true? Can she really trust him with her heart? Andi feels herself falling for Josh, but even as he reiterates his love for her, her self-sabotaging habits might prevent her from offering him a card to the “fantasy suite.” Will she abandon her distrust and open up to the opportunity for love?

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:12 pm

jlccaz wrote:Last night was a game-changer for me in understanding their relationship.  He really really needs her at this stage in his life, and will devote himself to supporting her (as is his habit for his inner circle), but it's much healthier than where he's been at for the last 6 years of supporting Aaron and Stephanie in Athens, etc.  He made me sad last night == you saw how much he needed her, and how he will be happy to give her what she needs (exhausting amount of attention and affirmation).  For him to "win" this girl (a public "prize") gives him the new beginning he needed.  A lot fell into place for me last night.

I saw the ingredients of a post-show-bubble relationship, the biggest risk being if she goes Hollywood.  I wish she'd just get a job in private practice and use her law degree.  It's fun!  But I'm biased!  Smiley
Yes, if she goes to Hollywood, they're done. I hope she doesn't pull an Ali. It worked for her but then again she really didn't want her Josh and always wanted Frank anyway.

I think they fill each out nicely- he loves to give that type of love and attention and Andi doesn't want to admit it but she's used to it from her daddy/family and won't be happy without it from her man ever imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:13 pm

waitaminutee wrote:What day of the week do the deleted scenes usually get posted?

Usuallly tuesdays...so far nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Steel2009 wrote:From Press Release (MORE DOUBTS....SO PREDICTABLE!): no no  no no  no no 

Andi and Josh spend the day touring Santo Domingo, mingling with locals and playing a pickup baseball game with some children, which gives her a glimpse into what their future could be like. Later, Josh shares his innermost thoughts with Andi. Is he too good to be true? Can she really trust him with her heart? Andi feels herself falling for Josh, but even as he reiterates his love for her, her self-sabotaging habits might prevent her from offering him a card to the “fantasy suite.” Will she abandon her distrust and open up to the opportunity for love?
Isn't there a preview pick of Josh holding the fantasy suite card in his hand?
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:From Press Release (MORE DOUBTS....SO PREDICTABLE!): no no  no no  no no 

Yup! These tricky press releases... no 
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:21 pm

I am Screen shooting each video do y'all want me to post them I will post here and pic threads I have teh first one done . question  question  question 

MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:22 pm

I believe so, Dixie, so I don't think there is any question that Andi has opened up that possibility to Josh, and both are discussing it. I am betting they use it.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:28 pm

I missed the last part of Josh's home town date , Did Andi seem sad Having to leave, After the HTD was over ? Was their a lot of  kisses  When Andi got into the car ?.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 56 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 56 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 56 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:28 pm

waitaminutee wrote:
Dixie Pines wrote:

Yup! These tricky press releases... no 

I wonder if CH writes these...  

Best part for me:  "her self-sabotaging habits"

Its like they ran out of ideas.. giggling giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:29 pm

MJC1969 wrote:I am Screen shooting  each video do y'all want me to post them I will post here and pic threads  I have teh first one done . question  question  question 

Thanks MJC, you're the best !!! Can't wait to see your magic . :claphands 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:29 pm

I think the few things that Andi does with Josh and not the others are very telling. I will let them speak for themselves.

1- Kissing each other's noses
2- Kissing multiple times upon arrival
3- Andi kissing Josh's neck
4- The fact that their hands are all over each other all the time (constantly hugging)
5- Andi wiping away Josh's tears
6- Andi and Josh holding hands at the dinner table

I mean.....it's unparalleled. Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:32 pm

rc49ers wrote:
I missed the last part of Josh's home town date , Did Andi seem sad  Having to  leave, After the HTD was over ? Was their a lot of  kisses  When Andi got into the car ?.

Hi rc! We will never know because they didn't show not one second of Andi leaving Josh at HTDs.  :angryemotion  We were robbed!  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 84 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 70 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime