SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 30 of 84 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 57 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:55 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Unfortunately from the previews it looks like they're going to continue  the storyline of her doubting him sad
Because he loves his brother and probably the dog more than he can ever love her so she can just go ahead and give up now and join the nunnery.  If she had seen those hashtags about Sabel, they would probably be the final nail in Team Sushi's coffin giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Luvvy Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:55 am

Unfortunately from the previews it looks like they're going to continue the storyline of her doubting him sad
I hope not but they showed a doubtful preview for their second 1:1 and it ended up being great so I hope it's just to get people to tune in.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:56 am

The way I see the conversation going In My Head

A: Will he ever cut the umbilical cord ?

MM: No he will never cut the umbilical cord because he is gonna always be attached to his family, but that doesn't' mean he can't have someone else to love and be his main priority...
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:56 am

Alanna wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Happy JOSH Monday!!  Cannot wait for tonight!

Was away this weekend and could not post as much. I'm getting a little nervous on how everything seems to point to Josh as F1.  Can't help but think ..."Its just too good to be true".
Praying Praying 
It's not too good to be true, don't be scared! laugh out loud

Trying not to be..but hope we get some 100% proof soon..

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:58 am

Piper61 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:
pander3575 wrote:On both dates with Josh I notice she always wraps herself around him and I've noticed with almost all the others she takes their arm.  And Josh can't help but wrap her up too. Oh be still my heart.  🍣 
Yeah it's pretty darn adorable. It will be interesting for them to show us how much they interact with each other while in front of his family.
They better display their sushi-ness throughout the entire date.

These two can't help but display their suhi-ness. It's like a fact of life. (The sushi metaphor is hilarious btw rotfl )

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:00 pm

MJC1969 wrote:The way I see the conversation going In My Head

A:     Will he ever cut the umbilical cord ?

MM:   No he will never cut the umbilical cord because he is gonna always be attached to his family, but that doesn't' mean he can't have someone else to love and be his main priority...
Exactly! Andi will be the lucky benefactor of the same loyalty, closeness and protectiveness with him like the rest of the family if she just says, "YES!"  :cutesmile!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Luvvy wrote:
Unfortunately from the previews it looks like they're going to continue  the storyline of her doubting him sad
I hope not but they showed a doubtful preview for their second 1:1 and it ended up being great so I hope it's just to get people to tune in.

I agree...  I think she is going to gain a new level of respect and admiration for him after learning how he's been there for his little brother:

Andi heads south to Tampa to visit Josh’s family. They enjoy a flirtatious afternoon playing baseball at his childhood field that was filled with future championship dreams. However, Andi learns that underneath that confidence Josh seems to exude, is pain from unfulfilled dreams. After five years of struggling, Josh quit professional sports to devote more time to his family – and in particular his younger brother, who now has been drafted into the NFL. Although she is touched by his commitment to his brother, Andi is concerned that he might not make the time necessary to make a relationship his number one priority. That anxiety deepens when she meets his family who is clearly dedicated to the pro football career of Josh’s brother. Where does Andi fit into this family picture and Josh’s life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:08 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Tackle football anyone ???

Yes-Please! Josh can tackle me anytime.. :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:18 pm

I found it on Lauren's face book .

Lauren Goodhart Murray The film crew were at the house close to 11 hours for probably a 5 minute segment. I'm sure my most profound words of wisdom are on the cutting room floor

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 30 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 30 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 30 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:21 pm

I wonder if The Camera Crews spend the same amount of time at all the other HTD's ?. 

no idea 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 30 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 30 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 30 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:25 pm

There will still be doubt she has over Josh. Won't be resolved until the FD and definitely resolved by the LCD. Smiley

I am 99% sure she picks Josh. Having said that, if Nick, or Chris are the actual final 1, I would be shocked but happy for Andi and her man. She is choosing for her and she knows best what she needs.

Besides, that would mean we have Josh as bachelor! I left out Marcus for the obvious reasons.

#Teamsushi for the win.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:Maybe Mama Murray will post a ton of more pictures after the date airs? We can hope.

Yes!!  She's doing a great job hiding her excitement.. giggling giggling giggling 

You know they have to be so happy for him because like Josh says it's been a long time since they have seen him with anyone.  To see him happy and in love has to make them happy.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 84 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 57 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime