SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 16 of 84 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 50 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Aaawwwww .. That pup sure luvs his pop Smiley

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:50 pm

The way that dog looks at him... awwww 

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:51 pm

Jeepers wrote:Supposedly Andi commented something like .. Did you see who is here??  Josh Murray!!

LOL

And a new believer of love at 1st sight too Smiley

When did Andi say that?
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:51 pm

Geeeee .. Wonder who took that pic LOL

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:52 pm

^ It is literally adorable! The amount of pictures they have with just staring at each other is beyond cute!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:52 pm

Jeepers wrote:Geeeee .. Wonder who took that pic LOL
 rotfl  lolpanda

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:52 pm

emilymelfan wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Supposedly Andi commented something like .. Did you see who is here??  Josh Murray!!

LOL

And a new believer of love at 1st sight too Smiley

When did Andi say that?

A week or so ago she made a comment about love at first sight

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:54 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

When Andi's Dad, Hy, was there for the meet and greet  he talked to Andi after.  She asked what he thought and he said there's something like 5 Josh's in there.  Could have been a hint to pick Josh.

OHHH Ok I get it now .... Dad dropping hints LOL

I have never seen that clip. Can anyone bring it over?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Ahhh Josh and Sable are so cute!! Andi is their paparazzi laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Jolena wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:The funniest part is that I only think there were 2 Josh's this season, not 5. Some guy that got cut night one and then Josh Murray.. Not sure what Hy was talking about.. Probably some sort of code laugh out loud

I thought the same thing.  Josh's mom sent Hy a twitter message once she knew Andi was going to be the bachelorette. (I'm sure at that point she knew tptb had casted Josh). that she was hoping that they get to meet his spectacular daughter. So maybe pops took a little trip over there to alert her on who Josh was.  giggling no idea could have very well been the case. And when he mentioned the names "Josh's" did you see Andi's face light up?  :yes: almost like dad and daughter were on the same page. nailed it, pegged it, DAME ! " Oh my gosh, I can't wait".  It was Josh the minute he stepped out of that Limo,  :fanningfan and I'm sticking to it.  :sprinklehearts 

Here's my theory..what do men talk about when they meet? SPORTS!!! AND Hy is a huge UGA fan, so I think he even knew that was one of the Murray boys WHEN he met Josh! I think the "5 Joshes" was a huge clue!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:58 pm

The Georgia tshirt that Hy wore in Andi's Father's Day pic said it all, IMO.
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Everybody is so on top of it over here. Sleuthing out those roses is the best ..and I can't wait to see Josh give them to Andi. He is so romantic, sweet , and thoughtful , and they are the sexiest couple ever !! This is so good !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 84 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 50 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime