SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:02 am

ironcat wrote:I think that Josh not really having convos with the other guys from the show on SM and not making arrangements with them to visit each other is consistent with F1 behavior.  We have no evidence that he was anything but well liked in the house.

My only problem with Nick's outfit is that the shirt and pants don't go well together.  I don't think I'd like it if they matched perfectly either; for me the problem is that there is too much going on, too many disparate colors; it's overstyled for my taste.  For the record, I also hated JJ's pants and most everything he wore.  And also for the record, I have said many complimentary things about other aspects of Nick as well.
Totally agree with you on Josh and the interactions with the other guys on sm.

I'm not a fan of Nick's outfit either but I like things to match. I understand it's the style but over my many years there's a lot of fashion I didn't care for. I don't even care for the women's shorty shorts. If they get any shorter why bother wearing anything at all.  :shocked!: I remember my mother feeling like that with my mini skirts of the early 70's.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:10 am

1funnyfish wrote:JJ just posted a vine on Twitter of the guys singing "I'll Make Love to You" at MTA and Chris is visible.

As hard as I try, I cannot see who is on there. Can anyone else that is working with 2 eyes instead of 1 help me out?  yes 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:25 am

nutty1 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:JJ just posted a vine on Twitter of the guys singing "I'll Make Love to You" at MTA and Chris is visible.

As hard as I try, I cannot see who is on there. Can anyone else that is working with 2 eyes instead of 1 help me out?  yes 

Nutty, Chris is on the right with head thrown back singing with gusto. It looks like Brett (lamp guy) may be to his left but back a little.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:29 am

Thanks!! I am guessing Nick wasn't in any?

I always love seeing the guys together, I always say the bromances are my favorite part of this show!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:33 am

nutty1 wrote:Thanks!! I am guessing Nick wasn't in any?

I always love seeing the guys together, I always say the bromances are my favorite part of this show!

No photos of Nick reported thus far.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:02 am

pander3575 wrote:
ironcat wrote:I think that Josh not really having convos with the other guys from the show on SM and not making arrangements with them to visit each other is consistent with F1 behavior.  We have no evidence that he was anything but well liked in the house.

My only problem with Nick's outfit is that the shirt and pants don't go well together.  I don't think I'd like it if they matched perfectly either; for me the problem is that there is too much going on, too many disparate colors; it's overstyled for my taste.  For the record, I also hated JJ's pants and most everything he wore.  And also for the record, I have said many complimentary things about other aspects of Nick as well.

I'm not a fan of Nick's outfit either but I like things to match.  I understand it's the style but over my many years there's a lot of fashion I didn't care for.  I don't even care for the women's shorty shorts.  If they get any shorter why bother wearing anything at all.   :shocked!: I remember my mother feeling like that with my mini skirts of the early 70's.  giggling 

One of the bloggers called Andi's shorts she wore on Josh's HTD denim panties.  giggling 

My Mother was thrilled when I took a liking to Maxi skirts.  She used to say it was OK to show some calf but when you start showing half the cow....

Nick's shirt looks like a women's pajama top I saw at TJMaxx not too long ago.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:10 am

cindebugg wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

I'm not a fan of Nick's outfit either but I like things to match.  I understand it's the style but over my many years there's a lot of fashion I didn't care for.  I don't even care for the women's shorty shorts.  If they get any shorter why bother wearing anything at all.   :shocked!: I remember my mother feeling like that with my mini skirts of the early 70's.  giggling 

One of the bloggers called Andi's shorts she wore on Josh's HTD denim panties.  giggling 

My Mother was thrilled when I took a liking to Maxi skirts.  She used to say it was OK to show some calf but when you start showing half the cow....

laugh out loud
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:46 am

cindebugg wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

You guys are cracking me up this morning!

Oh Nick, my heart goes out to you on this outfit buddy. #whydobadthingshappentogoodpeople

On the upside, his green swim trunks are nice...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I never liked Jef from day one, and every time I see his name, I shake my head. Even the quirky guys on Andi's season were funny or have a personality. I don't really think there's anyone I disliked on her season.

Colourful pants/shirts are very in for guys these days. Although he appears so casual, maybe he got in the DR mode, slower pace of life, island music, added to the fact that his style is what I would call hipster. Does he have tattoo's on his arms? Maybe a dress shirt would have changed the whole look.
You're right GA.  Colorful pants & shirts are mostly worn by confident, younger, fashion-forward men and it's a refreshing change from the "dressy" gym clothes some men wear.  

On another thread I saw a pic of Marquel in coral pants an perennial hottie Graham Bunn in a coral/pink jacket.  Maybe Graham and Nick shop in the same men's stores.  Definitely not K-mart or TJ Maxx.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:03 am

FLChica wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:d d Nick, I never liked Jef from day one, and every time I see his name, I shake my head. Even the quirky guys on Andi's season were funny or have a personality. I don't really think there's anyone I disliked on her season.

Colourful pants/shirts are very in for guys these days. Although he appears so casual, maybe he got in the DR mode, slower pace of life, island music, added to the fact that his style is what I would call hipster. Does he have tattoo's on his arms? Maybe a dress shirt would have changed the whole look.
You're right GA.  Colorful pants & shirts are mostly worn by confident, younger, fashion-forward men and it's a refreshing change from the "dressy" gym clothes some men wear.  

On another thread I saw a pic of Marquel in coral pants an perennial hottie Graham Bunn in a coral/pink jacket.  Maybe Graham and Nick shop in the same men's stores.  Definitely not K-mart or TJ Maxx.
Yeah, let's see if Marquel and Graham will be made fun of like Nick, laugh out loud
Seriously, the guy was in DR, wearing some bright colors were fine. Being his SM stalker, I mean fan, I rarely see him dressed like that.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:11 am

Personally I don't like how Marquel dresses either. Of course I like things to match and his shirts and ties made my eyes crossed. I do like his personality though. I prefer simple in my clothing as well as others but that's me and not them.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:23 am

I have no problem with the pieces SEPARATELY, but when you put that shirt with those pants it becomes as immediate NO. Colored pants or a colored blazer can be done right.

And Nick, Marcus, and whoever else from this season wears those horrible man-pris need to burn them STAT!

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme