SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:03 pm

The lack of social media by them the past couple of days is leaning me towards the belief that they are at another safe house visit. Smiley They were tweeting the USA/Belgium soccer game at the same time and now these convenient instagram posts...

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:03 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

I'm twisted but I totally dig her meltdown over Josh.  I just realized that Andi said, I knew it was "too good to be true" let's be honest. FF to Josh on 1-1 "It's not a too good to be true thing"

You're not twisted because I feel the same way! Or else we're both sick! laugh out loud Knowing she gets her ily and fairytale, I feel ok liking the meltdown! I love how Josh told her it's not too good to be true, asked what she's afraid of, and told her he's in the same place. I wonder how much she told him and how much he just figured out like he read her mind about the athlete thing.

Josh Got how she was feeling a 2.23... he did not look happy about the whole situation
I'm confused about the bolded. Is this on a clip or is this her meltdown during the GD?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:04 pm

1funnyfish wrote:The lack of social media by them the past couple of days is leaning me towards the belief that they are at another safe house visit. Smiley They were tweeting the USA/Belgium soccer game at the same time and now these convenient instagram posts...

Andi just tweeted out this:

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 8m
#tbt morning after our first rose ceremony ever. Loved her then and love her now! @Nikki_Ferrell

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 56 BrpMFtJIUAEtJPr
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:05 pm

pander3575 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
You're not twisted because I feel the same way! Or else we're both sick! laugh out loud Knowing she gets her ily and fairytale, I feel ok liking the meltdown! I love how Josh told her it's not too good to be true, asked what she's afraid of, and told her he's in the same place. I wonder how much she told him and how much he just figured out like he read her mind about the athlete thing.

Josh Got how she was feeling a 2.23... he did not look happy about the whole situation
I'm confused about the bolded.  Is this on a clip or is this her meltdown during the GD?

I think he was referring to meltdown In group date
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:07 pm

1funnyfish wrote:The lack of social media by them the past couple of days is leaning me towards the belief that they are at another safe house visit. Smiley They were tweeting the USA/Belgium soccer game at the same time and now these convenient instagram posts...
Makes sense since the shooting for the  men tell all is next weekend

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:18 pm

They've had safe house visits the same weekend as the MTA/WTA before, just something to keep in mind.

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 56 87b72b10 spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 56 86669110 spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:29 pm

Mirzam wrote:^^^ Edited -  Opinions of posters - Admin
Hahaha, right?!? One thing's for certain: If Andi and Josh aren't a couple, her fiancé should be seriously concerned about how sync she is with her F2!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:35 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

I'm twisted but I totally dig her meltdown over Josh.  I just realized that Andi said, I knew it was "too good to be true" let's be honest. FF to Josh on 1-1 "It's not a too good to be true thing"

Can I ask what clip you'll are talking about? I am missing something somewhere.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:41 pm

nannymargie wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Can I ask what clip you'll are talking about?  I am missing something somewhere.

MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Mirzam wrote:^^ It's just another foiler. LOL  :giggle:
Hahaha, right?!? One thing's for certain: If Andi and Josh aren't a couple, her fiancé should be seriously concerned about how sync she is with her F2!
I'm past the point of worrying if he's f1, and more concerned whether it's for real and how things are going. And the snap chatting, using the same words/phrases, snacks, bracelet, timing their lion/sheep tweets are just too cute! It makes me think it's for real, for real, Jash level real.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Edited - Opinions of posters - Admin
I'm past the point of worrying if he's f1, and more concerned whether it's for real and how things are going. And the snap chatting, using the same words/phrases, snacks, bracelet, timing their lion/sheep tweets are just too cute! It makes me think it's for real, for real, Jash level real.

I have my fingers crossed you are right...Jash is my favorite couple EVER!  I remember watching them and saying, "Oh my God, this is real"....I'm starting to get the same feeling with Jodi.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Edited - Opinions of posters - Admin

Right there with ya. Usually at this point I'm still thinking about other guys possibly being F1. Not this season. Just like in Ashley's season, there's just no question, IMO.

So in the video when Andi is taking off the mic and saying it's too good to be true- that was the week she had her panties in a bunch because Josh didn't declare his love for her. Did TPTB think we wouldn't put 2 and 2 together?! Then during the week that Josh declares his love, she says "this is real". Seriously, I don't need to watch a second more to know how this is gonna end.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911