SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:48 am

4health wrote:I noticed by looking at the HTD pics at abcmedianet that Josh's activity (baseball) was in the morning/day 11:15 am….and all the other HTD were later in the afternoon….so I will pay attention if Josh and Andi did a lunch and she leaves during the day hours or if she leaves Josh's home in the evening hours, that Josh's HTD time was longer.  It looks like Nick's date started at 3:00 pm and in the preview she leaves in when the sun has gone down.  So that are the little things I like to look for….

In the past leads were actually able to spend more time with the person if they wanted. Jason has said this. Maybe Josh went back to her hotel after dinner with the family.  :yes: giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:49 am

Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:

This tweet came after Andi's about Nick's deleted video

Okay, I just don't understand why Andi would tweet out something to upset Josh.  How is that loving or nice to the man you are in love with?  All the other spoilers, while so many I have had a hard time with the volume weren't something to upset Josh, sorry even what Nick said in the plane isn't that bad to me.  But if this upset Josh enough to need to respond, then why the heck would his fiance do that?  Mind games with the one you love?  I really think Josh should throw this fish back into the ocean.
They're likely together tonight so he knew what she was tweeting, and it was imo clearly a team effort. They're BOTH snarking on the video. Why would she ever post it to upset Josh? She is over the moon in love with him.
Yup, definitely. I didn't realize that SHE originally tweeted out the link and I'm still cracking up about it. She's a feisty one, all right -- just the way Josh likes her. Totally sticking up for her man, "You're not going to trash my fiancé and get away with it," united front and team effort. Love it and love them.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Josh Murray @jmurbulldog
'Lions do not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.'

More twitter shade from Josh to Nick.  Probably in response to the deleted scene Andi tweeted

This tweet came after Andi's about Nick's deleted video

Okay, I just don't understand why Andi would tweet out something to upset Josh.  How is that loving or nice to the man you are in love with?  All the other spoilers, while so many I have had a hard time with the volume weren't something to upset Josh, sorry even what Nick said in the plane isn't that bad to me.  But if this upset Josh enough to need to respond, then why the heck would his fiance do that?  Mind games with the one you love?  I really think Josh should throw this fish back into the ocean.

Keep in mind that Andi is still on the company payroll so much of what she does on SM is likely a result of following orders. Right now, the producers appear to be playing up the rivalry between Josh and Nick. Seeming how protective Josh is of Andi it wouldn't surprise me that his tweet quickly followed hers in order to defend against her being perceived as disloyal by illustrating that he's not bothered by what Nick said.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:50 am

I also don't think this is the first time they are throwing shade at each on twitter.  Some of the things Nick tweeted or re-tweeted last night I feel was a little disrespectful to Andi and Josh as F1..

Last edited by Steel2009 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:50 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

They're likely together tonight so he knew what she was tweeting, and it was imo clearly a team effort. They're BOTH snarking on the video. Why would she ever post it to upset Josh? She is over the moon in love with him.

They both responded to Nick's tweet.  Nick came out with first swing

I am sorry to be annoying, but exactly was the first swing? Saying this stuff? I am not sure that I understand. Nick's tweets last night and today were mostly making fun of himself.

This tweet might be about Nick or something else. I really like Josh, so to me I would hope that he would rise above. Two wrongs don't really make a right.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:51 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Yup, definitely. I didn't realize that SHE originally tweeted out the link and I'm still cracking up about it. She's a feisty one, all right -- just the way Josh likes her. Totally sticking up for her man, "You're not going to trash my fiancé and get away with it," united front and team effort. Love it and love them.
I know!! She really is fiesty and Josh loves it! So cute! They're such a team already and they're not even official yet. I wouldn't mess with them at aftr if I was the f2 but it'll be fun to see if Nick does!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:51 am

MJC1969 wrote:Did Y'all Notice theres only like 8 or 9 of Nick and 22 of Josh And Chris giggling 

Sure did giggling there's not that much of Marcus either...

Side note: In Nick's HTD preview snippet it says Andi even gets questioned by Nick's 9 year old sister rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:53 am

I think we should get back being positive on this thread.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:54 am

Steel2009 wrote:I also don't think this is the first time they are throwing shade at each on twitter.  Some of the things Nick tweeted or re-tweeted last night I feel was a little disrespectful to Andi and the Josh as F1..

I know I am the only Josh fan here not assuming or hoping he is F1, but I think Nick is not supposed to tweet like he is F2. That would be an even further violation of his contract. The one pic he posted was a screen cap. Andi was doing that, just like she made out with Marcus. How are posting Andi's actions without saying anything bad about them disrespectful at all?

I really like Josh, I do, but as of last night's episode Andi was dating 6 guys and for all intent and purpose seemed really happy to kiss four them. She leaned her body into the kisses of all the F4. Be mad at Andi for disrespecting Josh is she was already so in love with Josh that she shouldn't have been kissing the other guys.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:54 am

What did Nick Originally tweet cause I can't find it
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:55 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:I think we should get back being positive on this thread.

Ok!  You're right.  No more Nick talk from me.
Going to watch the 1on1 date again awwww awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:56 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:I think we should get back being positive on this thread.

I will respect that this is no longer a Josh fan thread and is really just a Josh and Andi thread and leave you all to it.

I continue to love Josh. I wish him the best either way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911