SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:22 pm

estahafa wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:Who is up for some shadow sleuthing?  giggling giggling

The shadow looks like it could even be Josh and Andi side-by-side, with Josh's arm around her and she's taking the picture. That's just what I picture when I look at the shadow. Kind of like how they were positioned at the beginning of their date in Ghent.

I see it too!  The shadow of two people standing closely is on the wall, not in the pool.

Let's blow up the shadow of the couple!!  lolpanda rofl rofl  Funny how "we" notice things like that!  laugh out loud 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Gosh love this post!! ITA on the baby voice thing! She was already dangerously close during their greeting and then after his ifly. She needs to be careful! She's seriously about to blow her "I'm so tough and hard" image out of the water. Josh is so rude for unceremoniously turning her into mush. She's going to be channeling Ash and squealing and climbing all over him in no time!
I seriously can't wait!! I'm looking forward to that first purely spontaneous show of affection from Andi, like when JP wiped out rollerskating and Ash knelt down beside him and kissed him. The sort of thing that's completely not for show and is just feelings of love bubbling to the surface that can't be contained!

docnash14 wrote:Along those lines, this may have already been mentioned but I found it almost comical. When they are eating lunch sitting on the wall and Josh is talking about his excitement about seeing his family.  He adds that wants her to talk with him too.  She tries to throw in a little power play and a little snark with her "maybe" most likely because at this point she was getting stonewalled in terms of hearing the profession of love she was needing.   Edit notwithstanding he seemingly remains totally unfazed by it simply nodding and saying "without a doubt."
I loved this too. She tries to wind him up and he refuses to take the bait. He's just so calm and steady and I think she really needs that.

And I have to say that I'm getting really annoyed by how much of their conversations we're not seeing. How did he know he was getting a hometown date? They were talking like it was a done deal. (Which it obviously was, of course.) And all the cuts in the IFILWY conversation were completely distracting. He had that ITM when he said he was hesitant to let her know how he felt because he wasn't sure what he would get in return, but what he got in return was great. WHAT DID HE GET???? I mean, aside from the fact that she just about burst with happiness. I wanna know what she said!!

And I also loved her voiceovers in this episode. Her voice was so soft and contented when she said "When I'm with Josh I feel unbelievable" and "Josh told me tonight that he is falling in love." She just sounded so happy and at peace.  

docnash14 wrote:Speaking of his baby talk (somewhat of a misnomer as it totally does not elicit a child-like response at least in me!), one of my favorite parts of the evening portion of the date was when he whispered "what's that" after Andi said there was one more thing for them to do - wowza - talk about sensual - no wonder she lost her balance and tripped.  I also loved it when they are dancing near the end and he is looking intently into her eyes and then he begins to smile and his dimples appear - truly swoon worthy.  I can see Andi becoming another Meredith very soon - having to be coerced into going on dates with the other guys all the while wishing she was with Josh.
I thought that was just so intimate and showed such comfort and familiarity -- it's so hard to believe that they've only known each other for about four weeks at this point.

Alanna wrote:Doc, good post! I actually meant Andi's baby voice, not Josh's voice! He definitely doesn't have a baby voice laugh out loud But his voice does get lower and sexier talking to her.
Swoon. I love it when he gets all growly.  :fanningfan

And just because Monday is entirely too far away:

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 68 Andi-j10
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Hey guys - it appears Nick was spotted on a train to Milwaukee. It's not a positive though.

Dalit ‏@musich3ad 1h
@viallnicholas28 is that you on our train to Milwaukee??

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Hey guys - it appears Nick was spotted on a train to Milwaukee. It's not a positive though.

Dalit ‏@musich3ad  1h
@viallnicholas28 is that you on our train to Milwaukee??

This would mean he is NOT in palm springs. Ash, you need to bring this over to the final 1-2 thread!! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:41 pm

I blew the shadow up on my IPad. Does look like two people.

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 68 0664c26cfbb742c2468d6bec5a993070_zps49addae8

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:43 pm

motheroffive wrote:I blew the shadow up on my IPad. Does look like two people.

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 68 0664c26cfbb742c2468d6bec5a993070_zps49addae8

Thanks Motheroffive!!! This is cracking me up.  hehehe 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:45 pm

how long until Elan deletes this picture?  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:47 pm

For all we know, this is just a shadow of a decorative lamp post but what an odd shaped one if it is!

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Or a closed umbrella
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:51 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Thanks Motheroffive!!!   This is cracking me up.   hehehe 

It does to me and looks like the way Josh is always hugging Andi.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:51 pm

pander3575 wrote:how long until Elan deletes this picture?  giggling 

I think he put it up for us!! Lol He loves us!  :uptonogood :stirthepot :uptonogood lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:53 pm

pander3575 wrote:how long until Elan deletes this picture?  giggling 

If it is in fact a shadow of two people my guess is that it will be deleted. If its the shadow of an umbrella then maybe not.  giggling I can see it being two people who's profiles look much like Andi and Josh 's and yet it could be the wind guard that is on most beach tables umbrellas . JMO  no idea 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911