SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by motheroffive Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 pm

So we don't hear a word from them all day and then they tweet within a minute of each other. Coincidence? Come on.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:33 pm

They're the cutest!! I always appreciate the timing of the tweets. I'm excited to meet Sabel, I think Andi would much rather be her mommy than the non-existent Murray's.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Now if we want to go off the deep end in with Josh's tweet we could say he was saying "Me and my baby, Andi, on 4th of July #Love  giggling
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Aww that pic is so cute! :cutesmile!:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:38 pm

motheroffive wrote:So we don't hear a word from them all day and then they tweet within a minute of each other. Coincidence? Come on.

I know!! It is so obvious! They are adorable and I think Andi took the picture of josh and this is THE safe house picture this season!! imo of course! LOL

:cutesmile!: lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:38 pm

The Murrays are at the lake a lot! All you have to do is check their IGs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:38 pm

pander3575 wrote:Now if we want to go off the deep end in with Josh's tweet we could say he was saying "Me and my baby, Andi, on 4th of July #Love  giggling
He's called Sable his baby long before Andi! I'm sure he can have two babies and girls Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Alanna wrote:They're the cutest!! I always appreciate the timing of the tweets. I'm excited to meet Sabel, I think Andi would much rather be her mommy than the non-existent Murray's.

Alanna, you called it earlier. They did exactly what you said they would! Love it!!  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:44 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:They're the cutest!! I always appreciate the timing of the tweets. I'm excited to meet Sabel, I think Andi would much rather be her mommy than the non-existent Murray's.

Alanna, you called it earlier.  They did exactly what you said they would!  Love it!!   giggling 
Hah their cuteness is becoming predictable in the best possible way! I hope it never changes!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Alanna, you called it earlier.  They did exactly what you said they would!  Love it!!   giggling 
Hah their cuteness is becoming predictable in the best possible way! I hope it never changes!!

We probably can expect same twitter/IG activity from both for the rest of the weekend..  giggling giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:52 pm

Steel2009 wrote:The Murrays are at the lake a lot! All you have to do is check their IGs.

Why make it known that she's at the lake, I wonder?  Isn't that risky or maybe she's lying?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:58 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:The Murrays are at the lake a lot! All you have to do is check their IGs.

Why make it known that she's at the lake, I wonder?  Isn't that risky or maybe she's lying?

Josh's sister, mom and dad tweeted a pic at the beach today…..not at a lake….. giggling 

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911