SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:46 am

I can't get past page 5 at that mediant site to see the HTD pics. Does anyone know how to bring them over here?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:55 am

Morgan Weeks recaps Josh Murray on Week 7 of The Bachelorette

Category: Athens/UGA Culture
Tuesday, 01 July 2014 02:00
Author: Morgan Weeks
1 Comment

Josh Murray and Andi week 7

Josh Murray survived another week on The Bachelorette, so I’m back to recap more of his time on the show. If you don’t remember from last week, Josh narrowly got a rose after a minor disagreement with the Bachelorette herself…

This episode, however, proved that ABC is:
A) becoming cheesier every week
B) setting a standard of what we don’t want in relationships
C) trying to creep us out

And they’re using my (least) favorite guy to do it all. That’s right, good ole Nick outdid himself once again and gained those who are not fans from all over.

This week’s episode takes place in Brussels, Belgium. It almost seems un-American to have this episode air the day before USA plays Belgium in the World Cup, but whatever.

The first date card comes in and Marcus gets the one-on-one. Out of nowhere comes Josh with an unknown expletive, presumably because he’s jealous that he didn’t get the date.

Marcus and Andi explore around Brussels and he explains to her that he wasn’t close to his family growing up. That’s not exactly a deal-breaker, but it might not be the best time to let that cat out of the bag. Especially when she’s trying to decide which families she wants to visit in… oh, I don’t know, a few days. But go for it, I’m all for honesty.

But then he makes things worse.

“I was going to leave [the show] because I was so in love with you,” says Marcus.

Wait a second, I’m confused. You’re saying you wanted to leave because you found love? You know, that thing you came on the show for? Oh okay.

I guess Andi didn’t think it was so bad because she melted into his arms (and face) and I actually found the rest of their date to be pretty normal and cute. He’s one of those guys who has really grown on me throughout the season.

After Marcus respectfully returns from his date, Nick slithers out of the door to go creepily find Andi without any of the other guys knowing. How does he do this, you ask? Let me just tell you.

This guy struts on up to the front desk and tells them he lost his room key and doesn’t remember his room number. Okay, I can deal with that. I guess. But THEN he said that the room is “under his wife’s name” and proceeds to say “last name – Dorfman.”

Excuse me, sir. 1. You’re not married to her. 2. She’s dating five other guys at this point so your really not allowed to call her your wife. 3. You’re creepy and I’m terrified. 4. Did I mention you aren’t married to her?!

Remind me to never stay at this hotel if I ever go to Brussels. They give him a key like he’s allowed to have it, and then he rushes up to her room faster than Todd Gurley rushes into the endzone.

Andi opens the door with a surprised look on her face. “My heart is pounding,” she says. My heart would be pounding too, but out fear and not lust. Meanwhile, my mind is thinking: RUN, ANDI!

But she doesn’t. She leaves the hotel with him. Didn’t her parents ever tell her not to wander off with strange men?

After their night stroll around the city, Andi says, “if I had to use one word to describe my relationship with Nick it would be ‘passion.’”

Of all the words out there, passion is not the one that comes to my mind. I’m thinking more along the lines of disturbing, but if “passion” works for you, we’ll go with it.

Well said, former Bachelor.

The next day, Josh gets the one-on-one date and has a chance to redeem himself from Andi’s pessimistic attitude about him. He tells Andi he’s excited to see his family, but she’s still grilling him. She’s totally mistaking this date for an interrogation session. I know I’ve been majorly playing favorites this whole season, but there’s no denying that there’s something more there with her and Josh and I’m over her trying to act like there’s not.

But, she relates to every girl when she tells Josh she likes him so much that she’s scared. And then he says everything she needs to hear to put her mind at ease. He tells her he hates seeing her with the other guys because he’s falling in love with her.

Girls everywhere say “awww” in unison. I may or may not be one of them.

And that, they are. If you’ve ever heard of the term “couple crush,” it’s a real thing and I absolutely have one on Josh and Andi.

Josh Murray and Andi week 7 2

Brian, Chris, Nick, and Dylan are left to go on the group date. Farmer Chris gets a one-on-one date within the date, but she still gives the rose to Nick (barf) and he continues to make everyone hate him.

To put it simply, the guys are not happy that Nick got the rose. They comment on his game-playing skills and our guy comes in with the sarcasm.

“Let’s not give him too much credit on his intelligence,” says Josh.

Josh is heated and after approximately 13 minutes of awkward silence, Brian’s face slowly starts to resemble a tomato and he’s the one that explodes into a rant of how much he hates Nick. In front of Nick. But Nick doesn’t care, he just sits awkwardly in his man scarf and rolls his eyes.

The rose ceremony reveals who will get to bring Andi home to their family and she gives roses to Josh, Marcus, and Chris.

Speaking of Aaron Murray, he’s making his debut Bachelorette appearance next week as Bulldog Nation’s favorite family welcomes Andi into their home for hometown dates. The preview shows clips of Aaron and the rest of the family interacting with Josh and Andi. So get ready, because next Monday at 8 is the episode you don’t want to miss.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:55 am

A few shots from their Belgium date...

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 52d96ec0-8e66-4dd6-8daf-1877b7552192

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 F494d6c7-8330-4b58-8642-0f1a8dc0c17f

Andi's reaction to being told by Josh that he is falling in love with her...

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 03c65db3-1b90-44ee-b5ea-c73ef1b3006a

I may put up some more cute ones tomorrow, but I'll leave you with this. Josh kissing Andi against the wall. When he breaks the kiss, she reaches for him and pulls him back.

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 09d37ff8-c71d-4ae9-8cf4-ace5d5106a9f

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:25 am

soccermom333 wrote:
4health wrote:I noticed by looking at the HTD pics at abcmedianet that Josh's activity (baseball) was in the morning/day 11:15 am….and all the other HTD were later in the afternoon….so I will pay attention if Josh and Andi did a lunch and she leaves during the day hours or if she leaves Josh's home in the evening hours, that Josh's HTD time was longer.  It looks like Nick's date started at 3:00 pm and in the preview she leaves in when the sun has gone down.  So that are the little things I like to look for….

In the past leads were actually able to spend more time with the person if they wanted.  Jason has said this.  Maybe Josh went back to her hotel after dinner with the family.   :yes: giggling 

IIRC, Arie's HTD went into the wee hours of the morning somewhere around 5am. Figured it out by the clock in their living room. laugh out loud

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:45 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I also don't think this is the first time they are throwing shade at each on twitter.  Some of the things Nick tweeted or re-tweeted last night I feel was a little disrespectful to Andi and the Josh as F1..

I know I am the only Josh fan here not assuming or hoping he is F1, but I think Nick is not supposed to tweet like he is F2.  That would be an even further violation of his contract.  The one pic he posted was a screen cap.  Andi was doing that, just like she made out with Marcus.  How are posting Andi's actions without saying anything bad about them disrespectful at all?  

I really like Josh, I do, but as of last night's episode Andi was dating 6 guys and for all intent and purpose seemed really happy to kiss four them.  She leaned her body into the kisses of all the F4.  Be mad at Andi for disrespecting Josh is she was already so in love with Josh that she shouldn't have been kissing the other guys.

That is not the premise of the show. All leads have kissed their F4.
3 of the F4 had kisses up against either a wall or tree last night. With Marcus and Nick Andi was the dominate one who was not up against the tree or wall. Easy escape. With Josh she was the submissive one who allowed herself to be backed up against the wall and when he started to walk away she pulled him back to her. Another thing I noticed was when, Nick and Andi were sitting in chairs during the sneak over Andi had her knees up to her chest. When Nick went in for a kiss he couldn't quite reach her because her legs were in the way. She never moved them. He had to finagle himself around them. The other thing I noticed that was puzzling to me was how overly animated Andi was with Nick on their GD alone time. It didn't come off as genuine to me.

OK I'm not talking about this anymore in this thread since this is a fan thread.

cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:53 am

eliza3 wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E496aPMdHhE&feature=share&list=PL5O2lWTJh6pvH6rxhkopd4ME3990NC0TZ&index=18

At 1:17 the way he looks at her and the moaning!!!!! UGH!!!!  If only we could see his "bedroom eyes."  I hope Andi was prepared for him on the fantasy date!!!  You know that place was a rockin!!!  "When the house is a rockin don't come a knockin!!!"  I know I'm weird but I don't care.  I am SO FAR gone with #teamsushi.  It's a problem but oh well!!! LOL!!!!

At about 1:10 when she gives him 3 kisses quickly in a row, does anyone else think that is a bit of a " I (smooch).Love(smooch).You(smooch) too???"

I don't know but I (smooch) Love (kisses) The (smooch smooch) Way (kissy face) You (smooches) Think. (xoxo)

cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:37 am

Just saying....I haven't seen Andi kissing anyone on the nose except for Josh! They have their own little thing....it's so cute! Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:43 am

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 <a href=spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 HAp8Uz" />

Good Morning all... Hope everyone has a wonderful Day..
I will Leave you with a little nose kiss from Josh spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 <a href=spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 Smkiss" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:45 am

MJC1969 wrote:spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 <a href=spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 31 LneNt4" />

One for Sweet Dreams  Good Nite I will talk at y'all tommorow

Ok, THIS! This was the point when I thought Josh could be her F1, even if I wasn't spoiled. Grabbing his cheek saying he was "so cute".

Common...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:04 am

Omg. Just saw the HTD pics on abc medianet! He brings her roses?! The daytime portion looks so freakin cute. They better give it the time it deserves!  I shouldn't be wishing away my long weekend but I am!

Is there anyone who can see the pics in full size?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:06 am

dpao84 wrote:Omg. Just saw the HTD pics on abc medianet! He brings her roses?! The daytime portion looks so freakin cute. They better give it the time it deserves!  I shouldn't be wishing away my long weekend but I am!

I tried to look if they we're uploaded on gettyimages but they we're only pics on Marcus and Chris's HTD..... sad

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:09 am

dpao84 wrote:Omg. Just saw the HTD pics on abc medianet! He brings her roses?! The daytime portion looks so freakin cute. They better give it the time it deserves!  I shouldn't be wishing away my long weekend but I am!

I went to the site but it was hard for me to see them. Boo! He brought her roses? Can't wait to see it but they'll probably cut it short because of all the Eric drama they want to show. I understand them showing some of that because it probably affected all of them but we don't need to be shown a lot. Wish someone could bring some of the pictures over.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911