SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by cindebugg Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:46 pm

jcrbil wrote:They only have a short while with the families at HTDs and they're bringing up anything in the promo that might be questionable- and editing it in a way that suggests drama.  What we see though is probably a normal Murray family exchange- it was a big time for Aaron, too, and he hadn't been home either.  If we see mama Murray talk about not cutting the apron strings, it will be interesting to hear the context.... a lot of those previews looked like Sean living at home, to be honest.

My feeling about cutting the cord is that Mama Murray says something like, I don't see Josh cutting the cord because anyone that Josh loves will be embraced and brought into the family fold.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:50 pm

pander3575 wrote:I haven't watched all the seasons but has there been any other guy that can't keep his hands off the girl?  Josh always is touching or hugging her.  

I've noticed that too. It's like he always wants her to feel his presence at all times , And knowing Andi , that's making her "Crazy" for him.  :yes: Josh knows exactly how to make her blood boil to the point of her wanting more.  :hidingchair None of the other guys are as affectionate with her.  beatingheart 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:58 pm

My favorite part of the whole episode was her reaction to when he said he was falling in love with her. I don't care what anyone says - her reaction to him was way more animated and excited in comparison to any other guy that has said something similar to her. What annoyed me was that you could easily see that whole conversation was sliced and diced. There were two pretty big cuts in that conversation that were quite audible.

And the fact that she has kissed his nose twice now.. Adorable.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:02 pm

cindebugg wrote:My feeling about cutting the cord is that Mama Murray says something like,  I don't see Josh cutting the cord because anyone that Josh loves will be embraced and brought into the family fold.

Per the 'cord' discussion:

The thing I'm wondering is...the cord with who? Mama or Aaron? I think it's Aaron. It would be a tad bit insensitive for MeAndI to ask Lauren if she sees Josh cutting the cord with her. I think. I know I would never ask a mom of one of my boyfriends if she thinks I'll ever be more important to him than she is.

And Lauren said she doesn't see Josh cutting the cord, because I think she means Josh and Aaron are always gonna be tight and he's always gonna see his brother as the most important person in his life. Or possibly 'the cord' is referring to the Murray family unit in general?

I am so intrigued by that Andi/Lauren scene. My gosh hurry up week.

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:05 pm

cindebugg wrote:What the heck does she say in the first clip.  In a vo she says When I'm with Josh I feel...?  It sounds like she says Vulnerable or Incredible but can't quite make it out and it's driving me crazy.

I think she said "unbelievable"? That's what I heard anyway

Ash2214 wrote:My favorite part of the whole episode was her reaction to when he said he was falling in love with her. I don't care what anyone says - her reaction to him was way more animated and excited in comparison to any other guy that has said something similar to her. What annoyed me was that you could easily see that whole conversation was sliced and diced. There were two pretty big cuts in that conversation that were quite audible.

And the fact that she has kissed his nose twice now.. Adorable.

I know! Her whole face just lit right up!  :yes:  And there was that adorable crinkly nose thing, which I haven't really seen with anyone else.

Someone should do a comparison of her faces when each of her F4 guys first told her they were falling in love

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 17 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
cindebugg wrote:My feeling about cutting the cord is that Mama Murray says something like,  I don't see Josh cutting the cord because anyone that Josh loves will be embraced and brought into the family fold.

Per the 'cord' discussion:

The thing I'm wondering is...the cord with who? Mama or Aaron? I think it's Aaron. It would be a tad bit insensitive for MeAndI to ask Lauren if she sees Josh cutting the cord with her. I think. I know I would never ask a mom of one of my boyfriends if she thinks I'll ever be more important to him than she is.

And Lauren said she doesn't see Josh cutting the cord, because I think she means Josh and Aaron are always gonna be tight and he's always gonna see his brother as the most important person in his life. Or possibly 'the cord' is referring to the Murray family unit in general?

I am so intrigued by that Andi/Lauren scene. My gosh hurry up week.
I cannot even begin to speculate on this. Lauren loves her now and would she love someone that tried to break up her family, even with just a few comments? I cannot fathom Josh putting up with that ish either, he'll put up with a lot but that is a little too much.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Josh is 29, doesn't live in the same state as his parents. But he's very close with his family. Andi lives (by choice) in the same city with her parents and seems very close with her family. The families will mesh- pretty clear they already do.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:21 pm

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 17 <a href=spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 17 Bd03c736-d259-4ed7-a108-a5c535a1aaa2_zps2cfea00c" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:23 pm

She even said in her post finale interviews she wanted someone who was family oriented so I doubt there is any issue.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:24 pm

Andi was so happy and excited hearing those words from Josh . Her joy was so huge one might think he slipped a ring on her finger if they didn't :fanningfan  know better. She looked like she wanted to shout it out from the roof tops !! How much hotter does this love story get ?? I love it .... cheerleader 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:27 pm

MJC1969 wrote:

Thank you MJC  bowdown 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 pm

MJC1969 wrote:spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 17 <a href=spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 17 Bd03c736-d259-4ed7-a108-a5c535a1aaa2_zps2cfea00c" />

This is amazing, great work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911