SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:55 pm

I think everyone looks a little unhappy after that darn lie detector test. Very Romantic Fliess!! no no no no 

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I thought that it was Dylan who said he wouldn't make it because he was feeling sick? I'm pretty positive that's who it was.

I think I read somewhere that four of the six guys are caught lying and it upsets Andi. It would be pretty funny if Josh was one of the two that told the truth the whole time during the test. In the clip it didn't seem like she was upset - more so him when he asked her why she always questions him. It wouldn't surprise me if he was one of the ones who was telling the truth and is now giving her some grief because all she does is test him. Either way it's going to be interesting and I wonder if he's the reason why she starts crying in an ITM.  
Near the end prior to the RC they show Nick with a voice over about not being sure he'd be there. Dylan was during the date when he didn't feel well.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:57 pm

We definitely saw Nick say he wasn't sure about something and it wasn't a voice over (if i remember correctly). I don't think I heard Josh say anything like that but he definitely looked worried/upset.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I thought that it was Dylan who said he wouldn't make it because he was feeling sick? I'm pretty positive that's who it was.

I think I read somewhere that four of the six guys are caught lying and it upsets Andi. It would be pretty funny if Josh was one of the two that told the truth the whole time during the test. In the clip it didn't seem like she was upset - more so him when he asked her why she always questions him. It wouldn't surprise me if he was one of the ones who was telling the truth and is now giving her some grief because all she does is test him. Either way it's going to be interesting and I wonder if he's the reason why she starts crying in an ITM.  
I think so too. I cannot imagine him lying, it just doesn't seem like him. He strikes me as a guy who lives like he preaches and feels a strong sense of setting a good example for his siblings. I do think he's pissed off that all she does is punish him for something her ex did to her. I don't think they'd end the discussion/tiff with her crying though, he freaked out when someone else made her cry so I have trouble thinking he'd be the one making her cry this episode. She might cry after though I guess?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:17 pm

It was said by RS she doesn't actually read the results so I wonder what someone has said at the group date that made her cry? It wasn't Marcus because in the preview she was smiling, it wasnt Brian because they were kissing, I doubt it was JJ or Dylan so that leaves Josh and Chris.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:18 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:It was said by RS she doesn't actually read the results so I wonder what someone has said at the group date that made her cry? It wasn't Marcus because in the preview she was smiling, it wasnt  Brian because they were kissing, I doubt it was JJ or Dylan so that leaves Josh and Chris.
It's not Chris because he gets the gdr so perhaps it is Josh. He'll never live it down if it's him  giggling 

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:It was said by RS she doesn't actually read the results so I wonder what someone has said at the group date that made her cry? It wasn't Marcus because in the preview she was smiling, it wasnt  Brian because they were kissing, I doubt it was JJ or Dylan so that leaves Josh and Chris.
It's not Chris because he gets the gdr so perhaps it is Josh. He'll never live it down if it's him  giggling 
If it is Josh the only thing I can think of is during their conversation he says something about if you don't trust me then I should go because this is what he went through with his gf. Funny thing is when does she break down before she gives the rose or after. She looked in no shape to continue with the night. I really hate wishing my days away for the night show.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Look at us sleuthing that Josh made her cry. Go team Jandi! LOL any who didn't Andi say in the preview from the first ep with the crying scene that "I knew it was too good to be true" ? If she did, it matches Josh's storyline. Now what did Josh say or What did the producers tell her...hmmm

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:25 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Look at us sleuthing that Josh made her cry. Go team Jandi! LOL any who didn't Andi say in the preview from the first ep with the crying scene that "I knew it was too good to be true" ?  If she did, it matches Josh's storyline. Now what did Josh say or What did the producers tell her...hmmm
She'd just had a wonderful date with Nick. Could one of the guys have something to her about him? CH mentioned that the Nick drama wasn't over yet I believe.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:28 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
If it is Josh the only thing I can think of is during their conversation he says something about if you don't trust me then I should go because this is what he went through with his gf.  Funny thing is when does she break down before she gives the rose or after.  She looked in no shape to continue with the night.  I really hate wishing my days away for the night show.  giggling 

I agree and would not blame Josh for saying this! He is not her ex..

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Well if it is Josh let's compare this situation to other b'ettes that have cried over guys...

DeAnna/Graham
Jillian/Ed
Ali/Frank
Des/Brooks

off the top of my head...none of those ended well laugh out loud but of course every situation is different.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Luvvy wrote:Well if it is Josh let's compare this situation to other b'ettes that have cried over guys...

DeAnna/Graham
Jillian/Ed
Ali/Frank
Des/Brooks

off the top of my head...none of those ended well laugh out loud but of course every situation is different.
Difference with those and Josh is they left (even though Ed came back( and Josh doesn't. He sticks it out.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines