SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:09 pm

I think that je ne sais quoi (self-correct does not know French) is that he's flirty... a little nervous, yes, but really flirty with her. We haven't seen anything else yet, and hopefully will on Monday, but it's cute. She's having to pursue and convince Nick, but no convincing yet necessary with Josh. He's clearly ready to fall in love which must be refreshing to Andi.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Yay! I have found my people! I think I'm just going to hang out with you guys in the Josh Love Thread for the duration of the show. It's so warm and cozy in here.  group hug 
Laura Walsh wrote:First of all, dark haired men are not my type at all but there's just something about Josh that had me noticing him from the time he stepped out of the limo.  Let's say "He had me from hello."  (Swoon)

I would characterize Josh as being very manly.  I think that anyone that ends up with him will always feel protected and loved.  His love for his family will also include the same love towards his wife.  I think he would be very attentive to any girl he ends up with but he won't be a push over.  A little jealous maybe but not controlling.

I hope he does end up with Andi and that it stands the test of time.
I agree with all your thoughts about Josh. I like my TV boyfriends to be tall, dark and handsome, and he certainly checks all those boxes! I love his personality and the way he's so animated -- he seems like he'd be a lot of fun to hang out with. I could listen to him talk all day, and I don't even care if he's putting on that southern accent -- I'm completely buying what he's selling. "I wanna see you every day. I wanna kiss you every day."????? DYING. Even though he's very manly he seems like a total softie, and I think it's so cute the way he's so smitten with Andi already. I love the closeness they share, even though they've probably spent, what, a total of 30 minutes together? They're so sweet the way they whisper to each other with their foreheads all smooshed together, and I love the little noises he makes when they kiss. It's completely ridiculous how excited I am for their 1-on-1, and I can't wait for them to have a real, substantive conversation where Andi shuts up for two minutes and actually lets him finish a thought!

I always prefer The Bachelorette to The Bachelor because my very favourite thing is watching a big, strong guy absolutely brought to his knees by his love for a woman, and I think we're going to see that bigtime this season. CAN. NOT. WAIT.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Yay! I have found my people! I think I'm just going to hang out with you guys in the Josh Love Thread for the duration of the show. It's so warm and cozy in here.  group hug 
Laura Walsh wrote:First of all, dark haired men are not my type at all but there's just something about Josh that had me noticing him from the time he stepped out of the limo.  Let's say "He had me from hello."  (Swoon)

I would characterize Josh as being very manly.  I think that anyone that ends up with him will always feel protected and loved.  His love for his family will also include the same love towards his wife.  I think he would be very attentive to any girl he ends up with but he won't be a push over.  A little jealous maybe but not controlling.

I agree with all your thoughts about Josh. I like my TV boyfriends to be tall, dark and handsome, and he certainly checks all those boxes! I love his personality and the way he's so animated -- he seems like he'd be a lot of fun to hang out with. I could listen to him talk all day, and I don't even care if he's putting on that southern accent -- I'm completely buying what he's selling. "I wanna see you every day. I wanna kiss you every day."????? DYING. Even though he's very manly he seems like a total softie, and I think it's so cute the way he's so smitten with Andi already. I love the closeness they share, even though they've probably spent, what, a total of 30 minutes together? They're so sweet the way they whisper to each other with their foreheads all smooshed together, and I love the little noises he makes when they kiss. It's completely ridiculous how excited I am for their 1-on-1, and I can't wait for them to have a real, substantive conversation where Andi shuts up for two minutes and actually lets him finish a thought!

I always prefer The Bachelorette to The Bachelor because my very favourite thing is watching a big, strong guy absolutely brought to his knees by his love for a woman, and I think we're going to see that bigtime this season. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

^WELL SAID.  thumbsup 

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:56 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Yay! I have found my people! I think I'm just going to hang out with you guys in the Josh Love Thread for the duration of the show. It's so warm and cozy in here.  group hug 

word 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Well said!!!!  bestbud! 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Woo welcome to the more calm and collected side Smiley we live having people here Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:26 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Woo welcome to the more calm and collected side :)we live having people here Smiley

Love to be on this thread! Much calmer and happier people, makes me happy that we're a bunch with same thoughts on Josh & Andi! Smiley

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:29 pm

I'm 🏠 My people!!  group hug handwave #TeamJoDi
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:54 pm

I'm really hoping we get a sneak peek at their date on Friday with the preview clips. I don't know if I can make it through the weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:10 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Woo welcome to the more calm and collected side :)we live having people here Smiley

high five Thankme, It looks like a lot of us migrated here. Boy, isn't it refreshing here? I could not take it any longer, I had to  find a quiet place, my heart was bleeding for them. I also went to the unspoiled, it is very quiet there too. Can't wait to Monday episode? 
partytime
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Team Jodi ...Here I am- Happy Dancing !! This is the coolest place to be !! Smiley

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:32 pm

Just looked in the screen caps analysis  thread and watched the short video of next Monday's episode , and I can not wait to see Josh and Andi's date its going to be      Hot     :fanningfan       eyedrool  .        yes .

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines