SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Mon May 19, 2014 11:58 pm

^She speaks the truth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Mon May 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Nite, nite Lowebirds!

@SeanLowe09: That was fun y'all. Lets do it again next week.

@clmgiudici: Andi made it happen tonight. Until next week! #TheBachelorette

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 20, 2014 11:59 am

Now that we know Des was at the mention taping the Suave commercial the same day Cat was at the mansion, I wonder if she has one that'll air next week?

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 20, 2014 12:30 pm

^^^ I imagine we will see one, if not next week then on an upcoming episode.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 20, 2014 2:11 pm

So what was up with Ty Pennington, you ask? Answer: a new web series for Sears Outdoor Living called Celebrity Challenge. Episodes to air Tuesdays and Thursdays through June. Promo/Episode 1 is in the media thread.

@typennington: Thanks to @Sears, I have an exciting Celebrity Challenge in the works! Right, @seanlowe09 @clmgiudici? #outdoorliving [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Celebrity Challenge Link

Going forward see the media thread for the upcoming episodes.

Last edited by lipsis on Tue May 20, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 20, 2014 2:30 pm

And I just put an episode up in the media thread. This is cool.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Sometimes you just have to move on, Cat.

@clmgiudici: Kale, I'm going to have to go on a break with you and your friend Mushroom. It's been great while it lasted.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue May 20, 2014 4:26 pm

I relate to you Cat. Break from kale and mushrooms!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Sorry Cat, we not only saw the sneak peek, we saw a sneakier peek. Nothing gets past us!

@clmgiudici: @SeanLowe09 and I have something exciting in the works w/ @Sears @typennington! Here's a sneak peek! #outdoorliving [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@seanloweksu and I have something exciting in the works with @sears @thetypennington! Here's a sneak peek Smiley Sears.com/outdoorliving #outdoorliving by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Tue May 20, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 20, 2014 5:46 pm

My new best friend and celebrity challengers @seanloweksu and @catherinegiudici. A special thanks to @sears for introducing us! #outdoorliving Check out the web series at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Whaaaa?

@clmgiudici: There's no use unpacking anymore. I'm an official jetsetter. Off to LA ✈️

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 20, 2014 8:22 pm

What for??  scratch 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje