SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 3:31 pm

^^ Haha, go lay down, girl. There isnt much we can do about it at the moment. We just wait.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 11, 2014 3:41 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ Haha, go lay down, girl. There isnt much we can do about it at the moment. We just wait.
Yep I think I'm going to do that now. Hoping we'll get some news soon. Have a great mother's day ya'll. Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 11, 2014 3:52 pm

All the Mother's Day pictures are cute. Love the one Sherry posted of the girls for Catherine.  PINKHEART 

Happy Mother's to all the moms, grandmas, godmothers, e.t.c. Hope you all have a great day! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Ok, before I go, we now have this. She's from California. Color me confused.
@ashilyy_: Literally sitting next to Sean, Catherine, and Jeff from the bachelor. I'm not functioning someone please help mee.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 4:05 pm

^^^LOL Who said Mothers Day was boring?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 11, 2014 4:15 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Ok, before I go, we now have this. She's from California. Color me confused.
@ashilyy_: Literally sitting next to Sean, Catherine, and Jeff from the bachelor. I'm not functioning someone please help mee.

Lol. And in Palm Springs. Either these two have teleporters or someone doesn't know what they look like. Now if she produces a picture…

And I was really looking forward to a quiet Sunday. #NotSoMuch

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun May 11, 2014 6:08 pm

Jef was in Bali. Maybe connect in Palm Springs? Anybody know which airport Sean 1st sighting was ?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:Jef was in Bali. Maybe connect in Palm Springs?  Anybody know  which airport  Sean 1st sighting  was ?
He was spotted in Mississippi's airport. There was another airport sighting too, probably from that same airport.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun May 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Strange ! Eventually will find out where they are!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 6:29 pm

I don't think he was in Mississippi though. That girl from MS was in LA. However, I actually think she saw him in Dallas. Maybe a layover on her way home to MS. His social media timing works for the Cabo to Dallas to Toronto route. That's my current guess anyway. It really could be anything at this rate.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun May 11, 2014 6:31 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
Barbrn78 wrote:Jef was in Bali. Maybe connect in Palm Springs?  Anybody know  which airport  Sean 1st sighting  was ?
He was spotted in Mississippi's airport. There was another airport sighting too, probably from that same airport.

The girl who saw him may have been from Mississippi but I don't think he was in Mississippi. There are no airports in Mississippi that he would fly through from Cabo to Toronto I don't believe.

Sorry. Didn't see Lipsis' answer in front of mine!

Last edited by motheroffive on Sun May 11, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 11, 2014 6:35 pm

^ Oh, looking at her timeline earlier I thought she was flying back home to Mississippi. I just checked again and it says she's in California now.
Also there was a church sighting of him earlier but I'm not sure if it was really him since the picture the person posted was from behind.

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Sun May 11, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje