SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Sat May 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Ah, Juan Pablo came to my store

photo F3567816-6CD4-4D68-8FA2-074AFC386A3A_zpsi8bfamil.jpg

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/722611400142953480_205167758

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by LMW707 Sat May 17, 2014 8:34 pm

notarose wrote:Ah, Juan Pablo came to my store

photo F3567816-6CD4-4D68-8FA2-074AFC386A3A_zpsi8bfamil.jpg

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/722611400142953480_205167758

Is that Yogurtland?? If so yum...
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  4m
This ARTIFACTS from @Royals players @SalvadorPerez15, @alcidesescobar2 #OmarInfante are going to the @MuseodeBeisbol pic.twitter.com/36ZQOduikt
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 Bn4JZJtCYAAog9t
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 17, 2014 10:51 pm

A glimpse into the life of JPG outside the TV show with his friends and college team mates. Videos were uploaded by JPG's friend and were taken after the filming of "The Bachelor"

Published on Dec 19, 2013
Before his season of The Bachelor starts on ABC, Juan Pablo competed in the Brian Ching Testimonial Match, bagging this goal for the white team.

Published on Dec 22, 2013
Rapping our way to the top!

Published on Dec 30, 2013
My kids love Juan Pablo!

Published on Feb 1, 2014
K Pop is an area of weakness for Juan Pablo and his college teammates!

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Isabel123 wrote:

Published on Feb 1, 2014

rofl cantstopl :Woah-hoo: 

Sign 'Em Up!  These guys are STARS!
How wonderful.  They published this just at the time all the negative rag mag stuff was coming out.  Everyone should have friends this loyal :yes: 

The other vids were great too Isabel.  The soccer on reminded me of when JPG said this:
"We had the stadium to ourselves and it was so quiet and relaxing. We had an absolute blast. While in New Zealand I pulled a muscle in my leg while I was working out and forgot about it when I was at the stadium because I was so excited to be there. While we were there I decided to steal second base. I ran to the base and kind of felt the pain again. We had two gloves, a few balls and a bat – and, well, guess what, I have always wanted to hit a ball on a MLB baseball field. That night I was going to get that off my bucket list. Nikki pitched and I swung the bat pretty hard. I don't remember how far the ball went, because my leg killed me. This time the muscle was really pulled. The nurse tried taking care of me but I needed to go get an ultrasound for sure. We relaxed after that and ended a great date with Nikki the nurse."
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20787994,00.html
I wonder if playing soceer again is an option for him.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 17, 2014 11:40 pm

notarose wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Published on Feb 1, 2014

How wonderful.  They published this just at the time all the negative rag mag stuff was coming out.  Everyone should have friends this loyal :yes: 

The other vids were great too Isabel.  The soccer on reminded me of when JPG said this:
"We had the stadium to ourselves and it was so quiet and relaxing. We had an absolute blast. While in New Zealand I pulled a muscle in my leg while I was working out and forgot about it when I was at the stadium because I was so excited to be there. While we were there I decided to steal second base. I ran to the base and kind of felt the pain again. We had two gloves, a few balls and a bat – and, well, guess what, I have always wanted to hit a ball on a MLB baseball field. That night I was going to get that off my bucket list. Nikki pitched and I swung the bat pretty hard. I don't remember how far the ball went, because my leg killed me. This time the muscle was really pulled. The nurse tried taking care of me but I needed to go get an ultrasound for sure. We relaxed after that and ended a great date with Nikki the nurse."

:yes: That vid is priceless  rotfl lolpanda . JPG started college at age 16 yrs old [during the bachelor preview, JPG's Dad mentioned dropping him off to Ithaca at age 16] so he must have graduated in college at age 20. So he's been friends with these guys for more than a decade. JPG's lucky to have  plenty of loyal friends.

As to the bolded, it's not likely. He was asked this same question by Jimmy Kimmel. See his response in the below vid. starting from 0:01 - 0:38 mark.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Isabel, I just remembered he is 32 which is young in life but not in most sports.
I think his birthday is in July.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun May 18, 2014 12:07 am

notarose wrote:Isabel, I just remembered he is 32 which is young in life but not in most sports.

What's the exact date of his bday? 32 is considered ancient in soccer  Hugesmile . In the TBT pic of him playing soccer, there was a rude comment and JPG replied that " yes, he's old, slow and fat". During Des season he's leaner, and I think he bulk up purposely to prepare for "the bachelor".
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 18, 2014 12:14 am

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:Isabel, I just remembered he is 32 which is young in life but not in most sports.

What's the exact date of his bday? 32 is considered ancient in soccer  Hugesmile . In the TBT pic of him playing soccer, there was a rude comment and JPG replied that " yes, he's old, slow and fat". During Des season he's leaner, and I think he bulk up purposely to prepare for "the bachelor".

Wiki says:
Born: August 5, 1981 (age 32), Ithaca, New York, United States

Not sure why I thought July.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 18, 2014 11:33 am

He is a Leo, we are end of July beginning of August. He has definite Leo traits.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sun May 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Published on Feb 1, 2014

:yes: That vid is priceless  rotfl lolpanda . JPG started college at age 16 yrs old [during the bachelor preview, JPG's Dad mentioned dropping him off to Ithaca at age 16] so he must have graduated in college at age 20. So he's been friends with these guys for more than a decade. JPG's lucky to have  plenty of loyal friends.

As to the bolded, it's not likely. He was asked this same question by Jimmy Kimmel. See his response in the below vid. starting from 0:01 - 0:38 mark.

I was laughing so hard that my husband wnated to know what I was laughing at. He didn't think it was as funny as I did. They are all singing with straight faces. I could never do that. Then the Jersey shore dance,,,Hilarious!! High clap 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 18, 2014 3:38 pm

@Saintsaclonal:
Gracias por ir a apoyarme @JuanPaGalavis Espero que te hayas divertido un rato. La salida a bailar para la próxima! Pic.twitter.com/px86hsKDKL

photo 9A95F702-6533-46F7-A1AC-B359D4160BED_zpsmoanxnku.jpg
https://mobile.twitter.com/saintsacional/status/467929386629742592

@juanpagalavis:
@saintsacional la pase GENIAL y nos diste en la MADRE... #LaRevanchaVendra jejejje #Gracias

@saintsacional:
“@JuanPaGalavis: @saintsacional la pase GENIAL y nos diste en la MADRE... #LaRevanchaVendra jejejje #Gracias” Can't wait!!! Jaja Un abrazo!

now if only I could read Spanish
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19