SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:50 pm

^That's all well and good, but him saying it doesn't have to do with this season makes perfect sense. Even more when filming is in a foreign country currently.

Last edited by umngirl on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:02 pm

They may be there for a TB related business though..... like to talk about a wedding.....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:07 pm

jcrbil wrote:They may be there for a TB related business though..... like to talk about a wedding.....

Considering I don't think a wedding is happening til winter, maybe late fall at the earliest, having a chat about it now seems entirely pointless.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:14 pm

I know it does.... but some seasons (Ali's is notable) they've used a lot of filler. So I can see them starting to tease....

Because I don't think these two would be the ones to reveal the cast for Bachelor in Paradise!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici 1m
Double Jeopardy, I'm ready for you.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:18 pm

jcrbil wrote:I know it does.... but some seasons (Ali's is notable) they've used a lot of filler.  So I can see them starting to tease....

Because I don't think these two would be the ones to reveal the cast for Bachelor in Paradise!

Maybe but I'm doubting it.

I'm going with it not being directly related to the Bachelor. Perhaps something that they get to do because of their affiliation with the show, but not the show directly.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:37 pm

umngirl wrote:^That's all well and good, but him saying it doesn't have to do with this season makes perfect sense. Even more when filming is in a foreign country currently.
That's true, but what if there wasn't a RC, they always have an epi where there's no RC. 

I'll continue this in the sleuthing thread. 

Great posts going on tonight!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:39 pm

While Sean was in Canada Fleiss tweeted Sean, JP and Molly's Husband asking them to get in contact with him.What do yo think about that?

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 pm

I miss you too Lola... by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Momon001 wrote:While Sean was in Canada Fleiss tweeted Sean, JP and Molly's Husband asking them to get in contact with him.What do yo think about that?

I think that was a rhetorical tweet- he was just getting it out there that he was getting married by tweeting to 3 guys married to gals from the show. (Clearly, he missed one- Ryan).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:51 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I miss you too Lola... by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aww, that's one sad looking Lola. Hopefully your mommy is home soon sweet girl.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Aww that little face.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje