SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
Just got more designs for the @scarletgoldshop collection and I cannot wait to share them! Only 17 more days... Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Lipsis and StevAlimc you are so talented! Great job merging the pictures. Umngirl , I also hope there are more sister pics showing up.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:49 pm

We're grown now by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:01 pm

And he speaks! Plus gives us a never before seen photo.  whipped 
Missing my wife tonight. Treat her right Seattle or I'll come after you! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:03 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici 3m
Nothing like a good foot rub by The Marms.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:07 pm

umngirl wrote:And he speaks! Plus gives us a never before seen photo
Missing my wife tonight. Treat her right Seattle or I'll come after you! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This really touched my heart. I really feel sorry for hubby and it almost made me cry.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Would have commented on this sooner but I've been sobbing! Oh my gosh! He misses his baby. Thanks for this hubs! You are granted one free day of salmon shorts wear without comment from me.

umngirl wrote:And he speaks! Plus gives us a never before seen photo

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:19 pm

^This should be worth at least two.  Hugesmile 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:19 pm

Aww! I'm glad she's having a good time with her family but making me sad to read their tweets about missing each other.  Upset  Love the FS picture Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:20 pm

I'm so glad hubs finally spoke up and acknowledged that he misses her too! Cats' tweets about missing her husband and better half always tug at my heart.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:27 pm

( Sean picture and caption) .This is so sad. I am all teary. I am also glad she is enjoying her family and friends.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:29 pm

They're so so so in love it's infectious. Missing each other is a good thing just makes the getting together again more special. I love that hubs is speaking out and letting us all know how much he needs his barnacle attached to him at home.
I know Cat's sisters, Marms, Lola and friends love having her visit and are enjoying this get together, but Dallas is home now or anyplace where Sean is is really home now.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje