SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by vivi2 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:05 pm

vivi2 wrote:Last night, I tried to edit my post but couldn't 'cause the thread was locked, so here goes. When a 'mental' person mentions God in every sentence, I'd be verrry worried! I can predict what she's to say by her retweets.  Every time she attacks Sean on twitter, we have more proof that she really hates Cat and is sooo jealous of her, just because Sean is a good guy and loves Cat so much and she doesn't have that kind of love in her life. Pathetic woman!

I still believe that she s/b committed, involuntarily, for the sake of her children and everyone else. And before something bad...

Edited. yesterday's post didn't make any sense when I read it again this AM!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:47 pm

Totally random, but I'd like to see them participate in this.
‏@IamSecond 1m
The I Am Second Run: A 10K, 5K, Fun Run November 1 in Plano, TX! Spread I am Second to more places. Register now: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:35 pm

I just found out @Elans IG that Cody joins the cast of BIP, oh dear! i can see something hilarious in the making and God knows what else. Smiley 

...and yes, Happy 5th month Anniversary! to the LOWE’s. Got nothing but love for them. Hoping they’re having fun out there.
My love to all! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   c ya later guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:47 pm

vivi2 wrote:Last night, I tried to edit my post but couldn't 'cause the thread was locked, so here goes. When a 'mental' person mentions God in every sentence, I'd be verrry worried! I can predict what she's to say by her retweets.  Every time she attacks Sean on twitter, we have more proof that she really hates Cat and is sooo jealous of her, just because Sean is a good guy and loves Cat so much and she doesn't have that kind of love in her life. Pathetic woman!

I still believe that she s/b committed, involuntarily, for the sake of her children and everyone else. And before something bad...

I'm lost, kindly fill in the mystery person for me please?
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:02 pm

^^^ If I have to guess, I'd say it's the "troll" on twitter, who the kids have blocked, but who hounds their twitter feed. She does read things on here, so she knows what they're up to.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:34 pm

We 're in July already and I have something on my mind that I'd like to share with all the Seancat fans. Every so often, I hop around the threads of other couples and certainly the threads about Andi since that's the show going on right now.. It's fun to see whats happening in the bachelor nation. I have to say that IMO I don't see any other couple who share so much of their everyday lives with their fans. We are so lucky to get so much of Sean and Catherine's daily life, They have always appreciated their fans and even felt we needed a place at their wedding since we all had been dreaming along with them during their growing romance. I love not being abandoned even now when it's three sessions of bach and bachette after their season.
Thanks to all of you who search and bring us what they offer. I think they care about us almost as much as we care about them #grateful
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:04 pm

^^ I totally agree, smartcat. Sean & Cat are very open and so good to us in letting us in on glimpses into their life. We're the lucky ones.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:20 pm

smartcat wrote:We 're in July already and I have something on my mind that I'd like to share with all the Seancat fans.  Every so often, I hop around the threads of other couples and certainly the threads about Andi since that's the show going on right now.. It's fun to see whats happening in the bachelor nation. I have to say that IMO I don't see any other couple who share so much of their everyday lives with their fans. We are so lucky to get so much of Sean and Catherine's daily life, They have always appreciated their fans and even felt we needed a place at their wedding since we all had been dreaming along with them during their growing romance. I love not being abandoned even now when it's three sessions of bach and bachette after their season.
Thanks to all of you who search and bring us what they offer. I think they care about us almost as much as we care about them   #grateful

word I agree Good Post 

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:33 pm

Smartcat so happy you posted your appreciation to this forum . I would like to do the same. Ladies from Jan.1st I have been to the ER thrice; very high blood pressure , last was June 29th 242/111 the third time. My time spent at the ER I was not thinking about my health nor the dizziness, but going home  to read your posting Sean & Catherine updates and discussion.             Thanks everyone for enlightening us with whatever information you acquire, not only that but I have learnt some things about the computer from Lipsis, Umgirl and others You are always so eager to help.I have posted that just to let you know how appreciative I am.    Thanks.

Last edited by Momon001 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted twice I would like to delete one thanks)

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Momon001 wrote:Smartcat so happy you posted your appreciation to this forum . I would like to do the same. Ladies from Jan.1st I have been to the ER thrice; very high blood pressure , last was June 29th 242/111 the third time. My time spent at the ER I was not thinking about my health nor the dizziness, but going home  to read your posting Sean & Catherine updates and discussion.             Thanks everyone for enlightening us with whatever information you acquire, not only that but I have learnt some things about the computer from Lipsis, Umgirl and others You are always so eager to help.I have posted that just to let you know how appreciative I am.    Thanks.

Prayers and good wishes coming your way Momon, take care of yourself, I hope it's your last trip to the ER. This forum has helped me through the really tough times too. What a great group. Such joy reading about the good things like adorable, honest people in love. I'm glad to have expressed your feelings and Dee's as well.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Momon001 wrote:Posed twice can someone help?

Momon-- up by the QUOTE and EDIT button should be a X button. Just click on it on the post you want to delete.
 Smiley

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:50 pm

thank you Libby tried but did not succeed.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever