SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:56 pm

I just signed up for the email, too. There is a space to let folks know how they heard about Scarlet and Gold- so if you heard about it because of Catherine's affiliation, let them know!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:04 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
jcrbil wrote:If there's something I can't resist, I plan to buy something (that she's designed) to celebrate her birthday!

Sounds good. Those who can, should. Not in a position myself to purchase anything. What about here? Is there something we can do together to celebrate?

Make/write our own version of a Lowe Note birthday card as a tribute to both happening that day?

I like the card idea. There is this website. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We can create one and then send the link to her Twitter on her birthday. I'm fine with anything though!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
jcrbil wrote:If there's something I can't resist, I plan to buy something (that she's designed) to celebrate her birthday!

Sounds good. Those who can, should. Not in a position myself to purchase anything. What about here? Is there something we can do together to celebrate?

Make/write our own version of a Lowe Note birthday card as a tribute to both happening that day?

Love this idea, I'm in
Also just signed up for Scarlet and Gold email just to use Cat's name
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Love the group card idea. I'm in also.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:15 pm

I think it's cool that others are signing up for S&G email. She and they will soon know just how much support that she has behind her.

I also loooove the group card idea!!! I'm in as well!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:18 pm

I signed up for the S&G email as well.

The group card gives me the heebie jeebie's. Would we be saying it's from this site?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Macswife8 wrote:I think it's cool that others are signing up for S&G email. She and they will soon know just how much support that she has behind her.

I also loooove the group card idea!!! I'm in as well!

Me too, love the ideas.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Macswife8 wrote:I think it's cool that others are signing up for S&G email. She and they will soon know just how much support that she has behind her.
Great idea, macswife. yes I'll sign up also. And i'm in for whatever ya'll choose to do.

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:24 pm

lipsis wrote:I signed up for the S&G email as well.

The group card gives me the heebie jeebie's.  Would we be saying it's from this site?

I didn't mean a group card as I'm not a fan either.

I meant more messages just posted on here. And if you're creative enough then making them on an actual card/photo.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Woooh!! i'm IN with all of you guys! this might be a 3-way celebration for Cats Bday, her launching S&G venture & a House Blessing. Let there be Sparkling Champagne!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Going to sign up for S&C emails too, just to use Cat's name. I hope my location is not a hindrance. Too bad we didn't see much of their notes exchange during their season, or that would've been a great source of inspiration for a tribute.

eta: I prefer the idea of writing messages here, but did get excited about the card idea too!

Last edited by Iploeg on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:34 pm

I was hoping that we were going to do something on the board like what we normally do. Celebrate her birthday with my be pictures or you tube video clips. I will be really comfortable doing this.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever