SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by vivi2 Mon May 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Thanks for the videos lipsis. It's the 1st time I watched the Psy video 'cause I didn't know Sean was in it, I'm a bad fan!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon May 19, 2014 1:23 pm

^^^ No such thing as a bad SeanCat fan! We are da bomb!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 19, 2014 6:26 pm

Ignore the blonde in the picture, but Sean's crazy journey from The Bachelorette to now married started roughly two years ago. Little did he know when he got out of that limo the first night that he would be where he is today.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon May 19, 2014 7:40 pm

Her lose, that night, Cat's gain for life. I wonder if that certain blonde ever really regretted what she tossed away. Sean is any women's prince charming. lucky Catherine.
I loved when Papa Jay referred to Catherine as the "love of Seans life" I still get goosebumps every time I watch that wedding.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon May 19, 2014 7:48 pm

smartcat wrote:Her lose, that night, Cat's gain for life. I wonder if that certain blonde ever really regretted what she tossed away. Sean is any women's prince charming. lucky Catherine.
I loved when Papa Jay referred to Catherine as the "love of Seans life" I still get goosebumps every time I watch that wedding.

I don't think it'd work out anyway, he's not rich, doesn't have a "Regular" job etc. I can't imagine her staying in his apartment, not even for 1 day..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon May 19, 2014 7:50 pm

smartcat wrote:Her lose, that night, Cat's gain for life. I wonder if that certain blonde ever really regretted what she tossed away. Sean is any women's prince charming. lucky Catherine.

If Emily would have picked Sean she might have actually had to marry him since she knew he was serious if he proposed. That is not what she was there for!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 19, 2014 7:54 pm

vivi2 wrote:

I don't think it'd work out anyway, he's not rich, doesn't have a "Regular" job etc. I can't imagine her staying in his apartment, not even for 1 day..

Precisely.

motheroffive wrote:

If Emily would have picked Sean she might have actually had to marry him since she knew he was serious if he proposed. That is not what she was there for!

WORD.

And thank goodness she didn't have enough sense to keep him around. Plus, the man upstairs had much bigger plans in mind for our dear Sean and the woman he would come to marry.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon May 19, 2014 7:56 pm

You're all absolutely right. It wouldn't have worked and wasn't meant to be but what a jerk. oh well alls well that ends well and this fairy tale certainly did.      Jeff instead of Sean  ugh But we all know with out a doubt that Catherine was already destined for Sean. sigh
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon May 19, 2014 8:08 pm

smartcat wrote:You're all absolutely right. It wouldn't have worked and wasn't meant to be but what a jerk. oh well alls well that ends well and this fairy tale certainly did.      Jeff instead of Sean  ugh  But we all know with out a doubt that Catherine was already destined for Sean. sigh

I agree. SeanCat are meant for each other. Both were dating many other people but still felt empty. Catherine is such a smart girl. Just like us, she saw him being kind to everyone and I mean EVERYONE! Even Tierra and Ashlee!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon May 19, 2014 8:13 pm

Catherine recognized early on that Sean had and still has "heart" for all. So glad they met and are together, as was/ is meant to be.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 19, 2014 8:37 pm

But how cute was he when he walked up with a Texas swagger to meet her with his more pronounced Texas accent?

I'm going to be as fair to Blondie as I can though. If not for her the world wouldn't know our beloved Sean. If not for her Sean would never have been asked to be The Bachelor. If not for her Catherine would not have seen Sean and agreed to be on The Bachelor. So to be fair, thanks Blondie!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon May 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Lipsis, said so well!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever