SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by jcrbil Tue May 06, 2014 8:58 pm

She was really inappropriate last night, I agree. And frankly, she's no expert- she's only looking for a few things she knows about and not performance as a whole.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon May 12, 2014 4:05 am

I bet you all thought we were done with DWTS? Oh no, no, no! Sean may have been eliminated last week but the happy couple still graced us with their presence in the audience. This week they looked cute and adorable in matchy matchy blue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After a brief stop home to change clothes, they met the paps where they enjoyed lighthearted banter about the dogs, the beach and their chances for lasting (150% per hubs). SeanCat at 14:03 and 16:22.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But the fun doesn't stop on Monday night this week. On Tuesday after the results show, DWTS celebrated it's 300th episode.  On the red carpet, courtesy of Sean, we learn the correct pronunciation of Catherine's then last name. Watch it here at 2:57

And on the way out Cat gave her love a cute butt grab. Who can blame her? Starts at the top.

Next week...the finale!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon May 12, 2014 12:04 pm

So just watched the first few seconds of Sean. Looks good in his blue button down shirt and tan. Marriage is bliss and she is not with him.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 12, 2014 12:32 pm

motheroffive wrote:So just watched the first few seconds of Sean. Looks good in his blue button down shirt and tan. Marriage is bliss and she is not with him.

I watched the full half hour. He says he's lost 16 pounds since March and that he feels better because he wants to look good for his wife.  Hugesmile 

He did really well actually. His spiel wasn't rusty at all and the half hour went by quickly.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon May 12, 2014 12:37 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:So just watched the first few seconds of Sean. Looks good in his blue button down shirt and tan. Marriage is bliss and she is not with him.

I watched the full half hour. He says he's lost 16 pounds since March and that he feels better because he wants to look good for his wife.  Hugesmile 

He did really well actually. His spiel wasn't rusty at all and the half hour went by quickly.

I agree. He does a very good job. He is a natural at it. Still love to hear him say "his wife"

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 12, 2014 12:40 pm

^^^ I think his delivery was better today. That's pretty impressive since he's had a month away from it and little prep time this morning. He's very knowledgable too. He has his acids and vitamins facts down cold.

He also said the keg was gone from his stomach and he had his six pack back. Good job hubs! Do it shirtless next time and prove it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon May 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Sean did very well today, even better than last month. I've just ordered the gummies duo 'cause I can't have Any caffeine at all. Hope I'll be in better shape for the Cancun vacation next month!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon May 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Thanks for the DWTS postings.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon May 12, 2014 5:28 pm

I love that pap video. Watched it soooo many times. Naughty Cat. Thanks, lipsis, for posting all DWTS memories.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Hey Sean, I'm going hold you to that promise of you being shirtless the next time you're there in Toronto. #IWillRemember

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 19, 2014 4:00 am

It's the finale of DWTS tonight. Last year at this time it was known as the ending of our long National Nightmare. Lol. But we love our Sean and we supported him each and every week.  A year ago our couple attended the finale show looking pretty in pink.

Tuesday night brought the finale results. And Seanie had one more dance left in him, if you can call it that. He shook his booty in a boys number with Psy to "Gentleman"

And the happy couple met the paps one last time at the finale party at Lisa Vanderpumps's restaurant, Sur, and then drive away into the sunset. SeanCat at 1:10 and 12:30

And they lived happily ever after. The end.

Hope you've enjoyed our stroll down Dancing Lane. It's been fun putting it together for you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon May 19, 2014 8:26 am

Thank you, lipsis. Enjoyed the memories. They look so happy, relaxed, relieved in the pap video. Seeing h ow happy they are, and the opportunities opened to both is wonderful.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever