SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:06 pm

^^^ Yep, just put a veil on that picture and it's their wedding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Lipsis, hope you don't mind me invading here, but i can surely see some love sprinkles here! Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Aww love all the lovey dovey faces!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Don't mind at all, Stev. Love the pics. I will be posting Episode 8 sometime soon.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:24 pm

What about episode 6? They had some adorable expressions on that episode. Smitten kittens for sure! And Sean's smile while driving that bus couldn't get any wider.  Hugesmile 
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Episode 6 and 7 are next on the agenda. My guidelines were Cat looking at him as he speaks so Episode 6 was a toughie since they were either playing in the snow or she was enveloped in his big, beefy arms. I captured one though. Maybe others can share some.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Thank you, lipsis & SteveAlimc. TIA for more. Since I'm tech challenged, maybe I can help by making a request for pictures  Embarressed! 

jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Since we are talking about it...

The Many Faces of a Smitten Kitten - Episode 6 & 7

Episode 6

Episode 7

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:18 pm

Aww, the nose crinkle. Love them! Thanks Lipsis & SteveAlimc for all the pics!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Love all the pics. I don't have any episode ones, but here's some after the show smitten Catherine pictures.

Last edited by iloveromance on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Good ones, ILR!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:04 pm

lipsis wrote:Since we are talking about it...

The Many Faces of a Smitten Kitten - Episode 6 & 7

Episode 6

Episode 7
Last picture, this was during the RC she whispered to Sean "I want to kiss you"
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever