SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think Hy showed up at m&g, figured out who Josh was and hand picked him for Andi. And after that, Josh's southern charm which Andi loves and gravitates to, his looks, and his overall background just made the whole thing natural. This is a guy she could have easily met at a family BBQ or been set up with on a blind date through family connections. It just makes sense. They're stunning together, just visually gorg. I'm excited to see what Andi is like with a man she considers worthy of her and her background.
I am excited to them together also..she how he can soften her and have her act all school girlish.

I'm with you on that. Some people are disappointed because they feel like it was a set up or it will be boring, but for me I don't need the "fantasy" of two people from opposite ends of the country falling for one another. I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing a genuine relationship build between two people who genuinely seem like they're the perfect fit on paper anyways.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 13, 2014 2:33 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Everything really is pointing to it from Josh's mom's posts to the 5 guys to watch description. I know we need to sleuth and all though to make sure.  

I'm right behind you san. The fact that the mother of the F1 tweeted back in March, well before HTD's to the father of the F1 that she was looking forward to meeting his daughter, as well as the engagement tweet, is suspicious. Knowing there is a confidentiality agreement, why would TPTB allow this. If it was an error the first time, surely the second time, especially using the word engagement, those tweets would be deleted.

Didn't Ali's mother or someone tweet something about ChrisL?

I'm not convinced of anything until I see proof. I'm not saying he isn't he F1, but as a sleuther I like to look for the proof.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue May 13, 2014 2:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
I don't ever want to read this bio again, sorry peeps. Gun killing animals and carving them up is just not something I like to see on a bio.

Certainly not romantic, and a little too frankly worded for my taste, but highly pragmatic, when you think about it.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 2:42 pm

To clarify, the engagement line was from mom Murray 's FB not Twitter.

iTA keep the sleuthing alive!! Im gonna choose to believe the spoiler until the sleuthing proven otherwise this season. (Vice versa of what i did last season..need a lil variety giggling)

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue May 13, 2014 2:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:To clarify, the engagement line was from mom Murray 's FB not Twitter.

iTA keep the sleuthing alive!! Im gonna choose to believe the spoiler until the sleuthing proven otherwise this season. (Vice versa of what i did last season..need a lil variety giggling)

Yep, watch the social media activity for all F3 and Andi. Patterns will show.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue May 13, 2014 2:59 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:To clarify, the engagement line was from mom Murray 's FB not Twitter.

Yep, watch the social media activity for all F3 and Andi.  Patterns will show.  

Not to worry. Momma Murray will take us step by step on all their safehouse visits.  Hugesmile 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 13, 2014 3:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Everything really is pointing to it from Josh's mom's posts to the 5 guys to watch description. I know we need to sleuth and all though to make sure.  

I'm right behind you san. The fact that the mother of the F1 tweeted back in March, well before HTD's to the father of the F1 that she was looking forward to meeting his daughter, as well as the engagement tweet, is suspicious. Knowing there is a confidentiality agreement, why would TPTB allow this. If it was an error the first time, surely the second time, especially using the word engagement, those tweets would be deleted.

Didn't Ali's mother or someone tweet something about ChrisL?

I'm not convinced of anything until I see proof. I'm not saying he isn't he F1, but as a sleuther I like to look for the proof.

Smiley
Maybe she's participating in a foiler campaign? (She could be doing it deliberately or be innocent.)
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 13, 2014 3:11 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
I don't ever want to read this bio again, sorry peeps. Gun killing animals and carving them up is just not something I like to see on a bio.

Certainly not romantic, and a little too frankly worded for my taste, but highly pragmatic, when you think about it.  

Pragmatic like a certain District Attorney we all know.........

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 13, 2014 3:12 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Maybe she's participating in a foiler campaign?  (She could be doing it deliberately or be innocent.)

This is where I'm going with, on my last post. How can any member of the family let alone the mother tweet family of the lead, not once but twice, well before HTD and before the FRC and wasn't told to delete them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 13, 2014 3:15 pm

notarose wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 66 489978287-episode-1001-in-the-premiere-episode-25-gettyimages

Definitely the best "first impression" body language of the Getty pics, to me at least.  She looks to be in high flirt mode and he's totally engaged in the convo.  Of course, they are very selective about which pics are made public but this reads immediate "chemistry".

I like this picture. Totally agree with the best body language. Wonder if that's his suit jacket she is wearing? Looking forward to more interactions between them now that he is/could be F1.  Hugesmile But his mom's posting could just be to throw everyone off. Sleuthing should be fun this season!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 66 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 66 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 66 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 66 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 13, 2014 3:16 pm

It all depends on who normally participates in this stuff.
There were foilers or blackouts of information to RS for Brad 2.0 Ali and Des' seasons. Ali was said to be instrumental in hers as I heard was Des. Not sure who was spilling for Brads.

If it is a losers family that helps ? Was it Chantals family that "showed" RS the picture of the thanksgiving meal laugh out loud ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 13, 2014 3:22 pm

^^ I also believe that people close to Chris confirmed RS' "spoilers" (that Brooks is the F1). Smiley

Last edited by chloep on Tue May 13, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123