SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 8 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Nonina430 Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Hi Kasha, he's still in Marketing, mostly through social media. I myself bought a watch through

twitter mention. He's good! I thought he was still with Fit, can't say for sure. As Micheal G said

anything with Brooks, puppies, or babies, the favorites go up. Speaking of Insg.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 8 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Well, it seems....

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

He started following a new account on Instagram and has had Facebook activity too.

You guys can check it out(his FB)-(scroll down and to the left), but here is a snap shot of it:
Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 8 Erc10

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:34 pm

I knew it! Well, not that soon, but... I still wish there were pics as last season Zak was on facebook.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:39 pm

Great eye candy but it isn't too surprising that he turned out not to be the one for Andi.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:41 pm

^^ Zak never had activity though, did he? His account just popped up and then got de-activated again. It could have been his brother or sister checking his pms or something else, but why start following people and sites if you don't have access to them for another month or so anyway... You get my drift? It's not just checking their PMs or Emails(I know there are(/or at least there used to be) a few handlers who let the contestant do that every once in a while but this is something else.)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:02 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Zak never had activity though, did he? His account just popped up and then got de-activated again. It could have been his brother or sister checking his pms or something else, but why start following people and sites if you don't have access to them for another month or so anyway... You get my drift? It's not just checking their PMs or Emails(I know there are(/or at least there used to be) a few handlers who let the contestant do that every once in a while but this is something else.)

Facebook was really goofy to follow. So, I really don't know how to answer that one. I could have sworn he put up a different header for his facebook page.

I thought it was a way to keep your twitter going when there was a chance that it would be cut off? I know Brooks literally had to start a new one. What type of sites was Eric starting to follow?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:26 pm

Do you think maybe he has a team or other people who would update those accounts since they are for his mission? Like it's not a personal account but one for Global Oddessy. And apparently there is a team (according to his website).

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:32 pm

^^ a new private, personal account on Insta and a site called "Interesting Things" on FB. Fun and interesting site, I follow it too.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:35 pm

eversotrue wrote:Do you think maybe he has a team or other people who would update those accounts since they are for his mission? Like it's not a personal account but one for Global Oddessy. And apparently there is a team (according to his website).

Yeah, I thought of that when it comes to his Instagram account(that's why I haven't initially mentioned that he started following somebody yesterday. His FB is a private account though. GO has it's own FB account.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:40 pm

So that would mean he left epsiode 4 or 5?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:04 pm

chloep wrote:Well, it seems....

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

He started following a new account on Instagram and has had Facebook activity too.

You guys can check it out(his FB)-(scroll down and to the left), but here is a snap shot of it:
Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 8 Erc10

Too bad, I wanted to see his hotness on my screen until at least HTDs. Oh well, I will have to watch his documentary. Gorgeous specimen of manhood  Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:25 pm

I'm rather surprised that he is gone so early - I wonder what happened. hmmm

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123