SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 7 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by atem Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ Yeah, the ones who get the first 1-on-1 are considered the front-runners and usually make it to at least the F4. (If he they doesn't screw it up.. -see Ryan/William:)

THE BACHELORETTE:
[...]
Deanna -> Graham(F4)
Jillian -> Jake (F7)
Ali -> Frank(F3)
Ashley -> William(F9)
Emily -> Ryan (F7)
Desiree -> Brooks(F3)

___

Late to reply. But per the bolded : I have to wonder: if they didn't ask to leave, how many of them would have be F1?

All of them!!!  :yes: 

Loving the avi!  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 7 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by atem Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:00 pm

chloep wrote:^^

1) ? As I said before, the date of when the interview was published is mentioned in the article.

2) More posts are visible on 1 page than before, thus there are fewer pages.

3) Because of his strictly religious views and upbringing.
I had to head out. I'll post the info later today or tomorrow morning.

Thanks chloe!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:07 pm

atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ Yeah, the ones who get the first 1-on-1 are considered the front-runners and usually make it to at least the F4. (If he they doesn't screw it up.. -see Ryan/William:)

THE BACHELORETTE:
[...]
Deanna -> Graham(F4)
Jillian -> Jake (F7)
Ali -> Frank(F3)
Ashley -> William(F9)
Emily -> Ryan (F7)
Desiree -> Brooks(F3)

___

Late to reply. But per the bolded : I have to wonder: if they didn't ask to leave, how many of them would have be F1?

All of them!!!  :yes: 

Loving the avi!  giggling 

yes 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:34 am

eversotrue wrote:Is he mormon or something? Hmmm. Do we even know if Andi is religious or highly so? I wonder if id be very important to her in general..?

I'd really recommend reading this thread: here

It really isn't that long(9 pages) and we've covered a lot of topics in detail.  bestbud! yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:06 am

As for Eric's background...

This tweet was mentioned in the Contestants Thread back when it was originally posted..

Jessica Devai ‏@lil_devai Mar 19

My professor's son is on this season of the bachelorette. He already got a rose #SpoilerAlert

That's indeed a correct information. Eric is the one who is meant above. His father David is (among other things) a professor at Folsom Lake College, a community college in Folsom, Sacramento County, CA.
FLC's Counseling faculty:

Dr. David Hill General Counselor
A.A. Ricks College, B.A. Humboldt State University, M.Ed, Ed.D., Brigham Young University

Based on this site: here....I'd say he is a VERY popular and much appreciated professor.  yes 

He is married to Dana Hill[57], who (among other things) operates a "blinds cleaning business", Dana's Shine A Blind.

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 7 18419

David Henry Hill
Slovenia/Croatia Mission; Northridge Ward, Carmichael California Stake; stake president; former bishop, counselor in a stake presidency, stake Young Men president, scoutmaster, seminary teacher and missionary in the Germany Hamburg Mission. College counselor/professor, Folsom Lake College. Born in Lehi, Utah, to Clovis Lee and Carol Jane Lunt Hill.

Dana Katherine Fox
A seminary teacher, Sister Hill is a former ward Primary chorister, Young Women advisor, Relief Society teacher, ward choir director and ward organist. Born in Van Nuys, Calif., to Angus Cannon, Jr and Geraldeane White Fox.

Eric's brothers: Brett[22], Brian[29], Scott[36],
and sister: Karen[34].

They are all married with kids, except Brett, who just got engaged to his GF last month.
All attended BYU. Actually the past three generation of Hills all attended BYU. The whole family are members of the LSD church and are practicing Mormons.

Last edited by chloep on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:37 am

Thx chloep. How funny it is that 2 of his bro actually named Brett and Brian??  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:57 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thx chloep. How funny it is that 2 of his bro actually named  Brett and Brian??  giggling 

That is funny!  rotfl 

I always interesting that there haven't been any Mormon females that go on the show, but Mormon guys sure do.

Thanks for the info chloep!  yes 

Nice family!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:08 pm

I thought Michelle Money was mormon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:06 pm

lexforlife wrote:I thought Michelle Money was mormon?

she is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:34 pm

Like Brooks Forester, both good men and easy to look at.

They both have that same quiet nervous sexual energy that women love.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I thought Michelle Money was mormon?

she is.

She is? Oops, sorry!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:00 pm

What is Brooks up to these days? He has been taken off the Fit Marketing site under their "who we are". I know he did a Dec 5, 2013 inservice for inbound marketing, but anything else on the job horizon?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123