SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:00 pm

nd4reality wrote:Oh my - I am weeping in my office.

RIP Eric.

Me too nd. Any trace of makeup I had is washed away. What a beautiful life he had.https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/630745493.gif

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:07 pm

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 2hxc1f7
spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 140ajco
spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 X1ds7r
spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 2n05umc
spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 Qyemx1
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:08 pm

I wrote when Andi was announced as the lead that she will learn what it's like walking in JPab's shoes and the thing that MF told her would make her a good Bette would be the very thing he would use against her. I just hate that he will be using a kind, thoughtful, sweet man who died way too young to achieve that goal.

Eric has been one of my favourites this season. I would have loved to see him as the next Bachelor...or maybe not. He seems to have enjoyed every moment of his life and been surrounded by family and friends who loved him. That tribute by his sister is one of the most heart wrenching things I have ever read. I hope tptb honour him and don't make things even more difficult for a family already going through so much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Okay this is more light-hearted than the current conversation, but it's been bothering all season so far that Eric's voice sounded familiar. Then it hit me while I was watching last night's episode right now. Does anyone else think he sounds kinda like Michael Stag? Or am I just completely crazy?

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 87b72b10 spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 86669110 spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Sprite wrote:I wrote when Andi was announced as the lead that she will learn what it's like walking in JPab's shoes and the thing that MF told her would make her a good Bette would be the very thing he would use against her. I just hate that he will be using a kind, thoughtful, sweet man who died way too young to achieve that goal.

Eric has been one of my favourites this season. I would have loved to see him as the next Bachelor...or maybe not. He seems to have enjoyed every moment of his life and been surrounded by family and friends who loved him. That tribute by his sister is one of the most heart wrenching things I have ever read. I hope tptb honour him and don't make things even more difficult for a family already going through so much.

:pinkcry: 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Isabel, those are so beautiful. He was such a good looking guy. Thanks for posting.

umngirl wrote:Okay this is more light-hearted than the current conversation, but it's been bothering all season so far that Eric's voice sounded familiar. Then it hit me while I was watching last night's episode right now. Does anyone else think he sounds kinda like Michael Stag? Or am I just completely crazy?

No you're not alone. I thought the very same thing that night. Even his facial expression, the way he slightly put his head back to the side when he was talking, was the spittin image. The next day I read a few comments in my twitter feed, including one from Holly, saying the same thing. Strange

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:32 pm

His dimples are very distracting! I can never stop looking at them! So cute!!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:03 am

Thanks for opening the thread!  I will have to find the facebook post from his sister about his one on one date and post it here.  I posted it in the spoiler thread in error.

Thoughts on tonight's "Bachelorette":
- Eric, you're darling. Building sand castles and having snowball fights never got old to you.
- What a gentleman for not kissing on the first date and helping Andi on the slopes.
- Eric had shared with me all of those sentiments about family before--all totally sincere and perhaps even too real for reality TV. (I loved it.)
- I'm so glad you blessed us with more than this show to remember you by. #livelikeEric
- That was an answer to prayer that his mother didn't have to watch him in a Hollywood nightclub.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:45 am

It was heartbreaking to see Eric talking about love and his future at the end.

And I just want to tell Andi to shut up.  They should have left the ending with pictures of Eric, and not Andi talking about him.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:50 am

From a friend (ex girlfriend?)
spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 2a7u63c
spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 A587wi

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:55 am

bleuberry wrote:From a friend (ex girlfriend?)
spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 2a7u63c
spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 29 A587wi

Thanks for posting.  :pinkcry: 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:01 am

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123