SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 16 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by noobsleuth Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Such a tragedy for someone so young and full of life. My heart breaks for Eric's family during this time. No parent should know the feeling of having to bury one of their children. I hope production chooses their editing wisely. Hugs to all of those here who have experienced a similar loss.  group hug 

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 16 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 16 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Prayers to Eric, his family, and friends. I looked through his adventures in videos/pictures and he truly seemed like an adventurous, spunky, fun, open to life, sweet man.

I was so excited for Andi's season to start... but now...not so much. It's going to be a sad road this season, especially through those first 4-5 episodes he was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Very sad. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Honestly, their best bet is to not show any negative stuff or whatever led to his leaving. They can air a blurb just prior to the RC with a memorium and perhaps a sentence that his exit from the show was not being shown out of respect from the family. Or possibly insert a word from CH that in that episode Eric left the show etc.

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 16 Samuel10spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 16 Samuel10 spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 16 Family10spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 16 Samuel15spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:39 pm

Do we have any idea how/why he left? Did Andi send him home? He left on his own? Steve said it was under a different circumstance....I cant help but wonder what happened.. I just hope that they treat this situation in the best light possible. This is awful all around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:52 pm

:Frown: 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Butter_Scotch77 Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:56 pm

This is just so sad. I remember not to long ago, coming on this thread to view the pics and background of this contestant. And my first thoughts were, this is a handsome guy that has so much going for him. Loved his interests in what he was doing and had accomplished so far in his young life and now this. There are simply no words. Praying for his family and friends.
Butter_Scotch77
Butter_Scotch77

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Very tragic and I cannot begin to understand the grief and heartache.
I only pray ABC is very tasteful in the editing, I will be surprised if they are not.

I do think RS was actually, for once, being quite humane.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:Very tragic and I cannot begin to understand the grief and heartache.
I only pray ABC is very tasteful in the editing, I will be surprised if they are not.

I do think RS was actually, for once, being quite humane.

I agree. I hope ABC edits him in a tasteful manner, given the circumstances. I would imagine it would be hard to totally edit him out, given how far he makes it. I would say ABC would lose many viewers if this isn't handled properly and with care.

Prayers to his family and friends.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:27 pm

I just can't imagine how hard this is going to be for the family. He is going to be on national tv months after his death. OMG, that is going to be so painful for them to watch. I don't know if I would be able to watch my child, so full of life and promise, on a tv show, knowing what was to come. Soooooo freaking sad!  :pinkcry: 
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:38 pm

R.I.P. Eric Hill.

I wonder if he was able to complete his Global Odyssey or enough to set the world record? Perhaps this objective had something to do with his leaving the show - you know him in the show for the wrong reasons. I also wonder whether they will show reactions by the remaining bachelors and Andi around the time they received the news?

Anyway, my thoughts and prayers to his family and friends and hope that TPTB will respect his memory.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Marybods wrote:I just can't imagine how hard this is going to be for the family.  He is going to be on national tv months after his death.  OMG, that is going to be so painful for them to watch.  I don't know if I would be able to watch my child, so full of life and promise, on a tv show, knowing what was to come.  Soooooo freaking sad!  :pinkcry: 

No one can know how someone else will respond to a loss like this.
What I can say in my own experiences with the loss of someone(s) young and tragically is they may find comfort in seeing him on screen being the epitome of life. Yes, it will be sad. But at the same time it may give them some comfort where they might view him over and over again. It will be something concrete to hang on to, seeing him happy. (should his air time be handled in a dignified manner and I suspect it will)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 35s
On behalf of all of us at The Bachelor our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Eric Hill. He will be missed
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123