SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 24 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:30 pm

Thanks mom. That was so nice to listen to his friends. Up until now, we were lucky enough to look at pictures, but now we can hear how special this guy was to his friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 24 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:05 pm

RIP in Eric, happy his last moments were spent doing what he loved.

I feel like TBTP should delay the start of this season out of respect for his loved ones

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Check out Brooks Forester's twitter, beautiful tribute to Eric Hill.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Deleted

Last edited by notarose on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:55 pm

Nonina430 wrote:

Check out Brooks Forester's twitter, beautiful tribute to Eric Hill.

Thanks. I know we can't post it on his thread.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Brooks Forester
‏@brooksforester
We hope to finish Eric Hill's Global Odyssey - here is a tribute video of Eric from our Cabo trip. #LliveLikeEric https://youtu.be/2j1bkeH3ztc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:38 pm

That was really good. Gave a taste of his adventurous spirit.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:40 pm

He seemed amazing:) The precaution talk / paragliding made me cringe though tbh..

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:05 am

He really did seem to enjoy life to the fullest.  I hear you on the paragliding eversotrue.  After watching that video and some on his website he seemed to really like doing back flips and handstands.  Maybe now him flipping Andi on that 1-ln-1 seems like it would be something he would do.  It still seems hard though to think he is no longer here to continue his Global Odyssey.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:42 am

A cute pic from the BoyzIIMen GD:

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 24 A1295e84afe011e3af60126a1d328eb2_8

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 2:15 pm

RS ' new column has me really interested. He kept repeating that Eric's exist from the show doesnt change who he was as a person or make him a bad person.....WTH happened?!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 01, 2014 2:21 pm

eversotrue wrote:RS ' new column has me really interested. He kept repeating that Eric's exist from the show doesnt change who he was as a person or make him a bad person.....WTH happened?!

I know I wish he would just say what happened instead of all this dancing around about it. All I've heard is that there was some kind of disagreement between him and Andi. I'm hoping that Eric left on his own accord and wasn't tossed out the door by Andi.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123