SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 13 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by eliza3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 pm

This is so so sad.  I have been following the reports online and I just can't imagine how hard this is for his family, friends and Eric himself.

Without being insensitive, I do wonder how TPTB will play this…yes I got the thought from reading Reality Steve's post.  But it truly made me wonder…what will they do?   It seems so insensitive to show him dating  during the season when he is recovering.

Any thoughts?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 13 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:05 pm

I think they'll edit that date and any interactions with Andi as positively as possible (because there would have been all the "I had the first date" stuff, too, that goes on until he's sent home). He was on group dates, not just the one on one so they can't ignore him. It remains to be seen what his condition will be when the shows are aired, though his prognosis will be known. I would hope that each week there would be some kind of reminder of his condition- mostly so that the family isn't bombarded with curiosity seekers on his social media.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:06 am

Could you imagine if he was in the F2, and the accident happened after filming…..that would really be difficult to edit.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:00 am

It's with great sadness that I am posting. May he rest in peace. Just so sad to be so full of life and is taken away so soon.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 6m
"Bachelorette" contestant Eric Hill from Andi's season, passed away this morn according to his sisters FB page: pic.twitter.com/vSLz7z4E1o
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:16 am

I don't know how tptb will handle this horrific situation.
I grew up in a family who lost a child when he was 18. I was 22. Anyone who has ever gone through this life shattering experience --well, there are no words. Absolutely none. My parents then lost another child in the prime of his life. I don't know where they found the strength--I guess they didn't in a sense, because they both died within 3 mos of each other and within 3 years of my second brother's passing.
As for the surviving siblings, it is so hard. Hard to grieve because you need to be strong for your parents. Hard to grieve because you need to be strong for the remaining family(sibs) in order just to help them get through the day to day. And then at the end of the day after day you are wiped. It's like wading through syrup with weights attached to your limbs. It truly puts one day at a time to test.
Much love and prayers go out to the family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:19 am

iamreal2u wrote:It's with great sadness that I am posting.  May he rest in peace.  Just so sad to be so full of life and is taken away so soon.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  6m
"Bachelorette" contestant Eric Hill from Andi's season, passed away this morn according to his sisters FB page: pic.twitter.com/vSLz7z4E1o
I am so sorry to hear this, that is so sad!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Here In Ohio Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:24 am

Kashathediva wrote:

I grew up in a family who lost a child when he was 18. I was 22. Anyone who has ever gone through this life shattering experience --well, there are no words. Absolutely none. My parents then lost another child in the prime of his life. I don't know where they found the strength--I guess they didn't in a sense, because they both died within 3 mos of each other and within 3 years of my second brother's passing.
As for the surviving siblings, it is so hard. Hard to grieve because you need to be strong for your parents. Hard to grieve because you need to be strong for the remaining family(sibs) in order just to help them get through the day to day. And then at the end of the day after day you are wiped. It's like wading through syrup with weights attached to your limbs. It truly puts one day at a time to test.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family.
To the bolded, I have never seen it describe like this and yet this is almost a perfect way to explain how you feel. We lost our son 2 1/2 years ago at the age of 26 and a daughter on the way. He would be so proud of her, She has truely been a blessing in our life.

Just Here In Ohio

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:

That is truly sad Kasha. You never know how strong you are until you need to be your strongest. 

I'm so saddened to read this update on Eric. May his family and friends find the strength to support each other and rely on the memories to get them through this difficult time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:27 am

Kasha, I have lost two siblings as well. So sad for his whole family. I was hoping for a miracle here.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:31 am

The last thing I mean to be is glib, but I truly have respect for the saying: what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  
I guess there are days-maybe years for most of us, that we live by this saying.
Celebrate life!  group hug 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:37 am

It was so tragic.Eric must end his quest for a life world's adventure in his own hometown. RIP Eric. May the strength be with his family and friends.

I expect the official news of his death by TPTB come along when the bios released.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:41 am

Respect to those who have experienced and continue to find strength in everyday living. My prayers go out to Eric's family and friends that they may find the same strength.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123