SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 14 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Brill Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:42 pm

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends, so sad.

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 14 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:46 pm

iamreal2u wrote:It's with great sadness that I am posting.  May he rest in peace.  Just so sad to be so full of life and is taken away so soon.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  6m
"Bachelorette" contestant Eric Hill from Andi's season, passed away this morn according to his sisters FB page: pic.twitter.com/vSLz7z4E1o

This is so, so heartbreaking. I was reading his website and his twitter and he seemed so fearless, such a free spirit and had such a strong desire to experience all of life. My heart hurts for Eric and his family.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:50 pm

Very sad news. I hope his family and friends will find  solace in the fond memories that they have of the happy time spent with him. RIP Eric.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:03 pm

So saddened. R.I.P. Eric

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:05 pm

So, so very sad. Thoughts and prayers to Eric's family.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Gosh... This is heart-breaking. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends....

(I have no clue how they are going to handle this on the show...especially considering the circumstances of his exit.... Gosh, I hope they do him justice)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:22 pm

From RS blog :

For me, the biggest thing right now in regards to his edit on the show is his exit. I was going to spoil it tomorrow with a few other things, but after this awful tragedy, it’s now brought to the forefront. I can tell you this: Eric did not get eliminated at a rose ceremony. I’m aware of the circumstances surrounding his exit, but since I have no idea what’s going to air, I will hold off until I see what ABC chooses to air. Very curious to see what they do with his exit. If it was a regular rose ceremony and he didn’t get a rose, then it’d be easy to hide. You’d basically just see him not getting a rose and they probably wouldn’t have shown his exit interview. However, it happens before a rose ceremony takes place and it’s not under normal circumstances, so, do they just cut that part out and never address it, or do they show you what happened? I don’t know. I guess we’ll see come June when that episode airs.

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2014/04/23/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers-eric-hill-passes-away/#fLcT4AeV67LIvAMb.99

Looks like he was one of the left early contestants or being booted off in a non-RC situation. IMO Its going to be complicated for them to do his edit , to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:25 pm

I skimmed through RS's posting and didn't bother to read how Eric left the show. I've always assumed that Eric's departure was his own doing and I still believe that.

This is new territory and I don't know how production will handle this.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Is this the first time we are advised or sleuthed, he left on his own, or did not get eliminated at a RC? 

Depending on what the situation was, it will be difficult for production to handle this, since in these situations, they always spin it in a dramatic fashion. 

Regardless of what they do, it will be difficult to watch knowing the circumstances before hand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:40 pm

@SafronSahara ~ RS didn't reveal how Eric left the show other than it wasn't under normal circumstances.  I do want to believe that it was of his own doing and he decided that either Andi wasn't for him or the show wasn't for him.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:43 pm

chloep wrote:Gosh... This is heart-breaking. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends....

(I have no clue how they are going to handle this on the show...especially considering the circumstances of his exit.... Gosh, I hope they do him justice)

What are the circumstances of his exit?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
chloep wrote:Gosh... This is heart-breaking. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends....

What are the circumstances of his exit?

RS didn't expand, but just said he didn't leave at a rose ceremony. He is waiting to see who the show decides to handle it.

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123